It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*NEW*Jerusalem UFO Investigation! [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zimishey

Here ya go

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Ah the truth its out there, but not if you believe everyone around here, apparently its all fake.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Its not flipped or tiled or whatever, that is total HS. You can see both the buildings. One just has a few lights off, but you can clearly see it.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Well once again hoax bin. So tired,,,, this will be my last post on ATS, one member who is disappointed.
Me

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Guys, ET is out there, and most probably somewhere around here as well. There's plenty of compelling evidence pointing towards the ET hypothesis.

That said — and I know it sucks — this ain't it. The Jerusalem UFO is a hoax, and while a lot of us were misled by it, it's not the end of the world. Someone hoaxed it, but that doesn't mean UFOs don't exist. We don't have to let it ruin our worldview.

Relax and take a deep breath, we'll know soon enough...
edit on 4-3-2011 by innersilence because: spelling

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I will keep saying this whether you like it or not. I don't think your CGI excuses debunked it. I think there something here.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
I will keep saying this whether you like it or not. I don't think your CGI excuses debunked it. I think there something here.

That's your privilege, and I encourage everyone to make up their own minds. In this particular case, however, if one is to apply the scientific method, there is no UFO.

Logically and statistically, we are not alone in the universe. That's fact. Let's not get distracted by false evidence until we know in our hearts what is true.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by zimishey

Here ya go

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX
www.abovetopsecret.com...

do you happen to know which page the so-called duplicate CGI which-proves-the-original-a-hoax is? Thanks

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1

OK, can you explain why you dont? I also am truly sceptical--meaning 'I dont know'. Someone said its been proven a hoax by the 'scientific method'?....hmmmmmm what do you think?

See. I am not a video expert so I would not know what these so-called experts are meaning when they claim video is CGI-ed. Also remember that Turkish UFO that was also confirmed a hoax, but now is supposedly real.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

so my question is this - can we get a link to the weather cams, or do we need to trust this latest video?

How many times do I and others have to spell it out.......the Weather Cam is a COMPLETE red herring!

There is some debate as to whether the weather cam is pointed in the right direction......but even if it were......the light shown on the weather cam appears several times both BEFORE and AFTER the 0:57 sighting (I've viewed the weather cam video myself and observed it), meaning that it is unlikely to show the same light that is supposed to be appearing in the UFO Dome videos.

Indeed in the Jaime Maussan video, the weather cam @ 7:52, actually shows the time at 4:18 AM!!

Nuff said!

edit on 4-3-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by zimishey
do you happen to know which page the so-called duplicate CGI which-proves-the-original-a-hoax is? Thanks

Nope but if your lazy start at the end and work backwards

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OatDelphi
I had not seen that the Jerusalem city-cam also imaged the object. That is just one more peice of documentation on this amazing event.

Short reply: the city/weather cam DIDN'T image the object.....see my above explanation.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Everyone seems to be forgetting that the ufo left a shadow on the dome in the one video, and the timing of it, how you gonna debunk that huh?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Just in case anyone STILL thinks the weather cam is good evidence!

This is taken from Jaime Maussan very own video (@7:52)

Notice the time 04:18:06

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
Everyone seems to be forgetting that the ufo left a shadow on the dome in the one video, and the timing of it, how you gonna debunk that huh?

I've no doubt that the black shadow could easily be faked, but more to the point Jaime Maussan actually says:

"The best evidence that proves this video is real is a weather camera"

Well I think that "best evidence" is already shown to be well and truely shaky!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Just in case anyone STILL thinks the weather cam is good evidence!
This is taken from Jaime Maussan very own video (@7:52)
Notice the time 04:18:06

Can you please circle the location of the dome in that picture? Thanks

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
well since this is already in the hoax bin, then why do the debuggers have to continuously need to be heard?
I believe you've already well established your position. now just let the believers assess their own conclusions unprovoked. denying ignorance sometimes requires further investigation and rationalization, not a bunch of naysayers forcing assumptions down peoples throats without 100% absolute undeniable proof. if they can find the smoking gun of hoax on their own, then it makes for an easier transition to the opposite side of the conversation

I mean REALLY

go debunk elsewhere

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
UFO - OVNI - UFO Jerusalem weather cam - 5th video - New Analysis

comments under video: "As a resident of Jerusalem i confirm what cam owner @boazn1 said below: The place filmed in this video is nowhere near the Dome of the Rock. The big white building shown is in fact The National Museum in Nayot residence, nowhere even near the Old City."
jordannnnnnn 1 day ago

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zimishey
nowhere even near the Old City."

Surprise surprise huh? But then we knew that already in the Hoax thread because someone wrote to the station and they told us that view is nowhere near the Dome...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
now just let the believers assess their own conclusions unprovoked. denying ignorance sometimes requires further investigation and rationalization,

So your saying let a bunch of believers that are in denial discuss whether or not its a hoax?

Much better to hang around and it into them

<< 1   >>

join