It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians harass Muslim man praying infront of White House. Disgusting.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BodhiSeeker

This is worse, it happened in Orange County, CA. I thought California was suppose to be pretty liberal? I guess it doesn't extend to the Muslim population. It's a shame people behave like this.

OMG! What ugliness! If that's "America..." I want no part.

I hope some day each one of those bigoted motherflickers have the chance to wear the shoe on the other foot.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
There was a recent thread that said, "What would you ask God to do to prove he was real." [or something of that nature...now isn't the time for pedantry!]
I didn't participate, because by the time I saw it, it had spiraled quite a lot. This thread kind of reminded me of that thread. If the Christian god exists, I'd ask him/her/it to turn all those "Christians" he/she/it felt were true to his/her/its word bright blue.

I think there would be a lot of very surprised people who would wake up in the morning totally NOT BLUE IN THE SLIGHTEST. The people shown in the video are a perfect example.
They are not Christians, they are bigots. They are ignorant savages who deserve neither respect, nor the air that I breathe.
As for those who would turn blue, I have absolute respect for. They are living true to their belief system, and good luck to them. Not my thing, but I'm open minded and tolerant.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
So Anjem Choudary didn't show up?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchIlluminatus

These protestors met the Islamic protestors who came to Washington to demand Shira law in America.

You who do not think independently beyond political correctness and who deny reality, might as well get used the confrontation against Muslims in this country. This is not Europe. We won't be bowing down to allah any time soon not bowing down to the threat of the sword (the beheading of artists or speakers who enrage Muslims in the US). We are not politically correct in this country. We are free and we will stay that way.

It is going to get ugly if Muslims try their nonsense over here.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
"Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. 22 Many will say to me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ 23 And yet then I will confess to them: I never knew YOU! Get away from me, YOU workers of lawlessness."

Matthew 7:21-23

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.
My heart hurts for the Muslim man in the video being interrupted during his prayers...but my heart hurt worse to see that group of parasitic religious fanatic excuses for human beings who believe their "god" is the "ONLY" one worth believing in. They are the kind of misguided fools that have caused wars, hatred, and inquisitions over the history of the world.

Organized religion breeds fanatic behaviour in ALL that are too weak to realize that each day they live is a tribute to the Creator in the way they react and treat their fellow human beings. These people will definitely learn that their actions will come back to them times three.

Yes, they are exercising their rights of free speech...but there are limits to what is tasteful and just plain tasteless!

Bet the Muslim guy forgives them...but he won't forget their actions.

Try to connect your hurting heart to your brain for a change. These muslims marched on Washington in the name of demanding Shria law. They were met with counter protesters. They fell to their calloused knees and heads and began praying for the cameras. How gullible are you?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hardcore Christians / Muslims - they are both dangerous in their mindsets in my opinion.

Neither side is very friendly to people with different trains of thought. Both are equally dangerous to a free society.
edit on 3-3-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

More like different lines to parrot so they do not have to take the time to put their own thoughts together.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The people with the Israeli flag need to be shot for be a traitor. They need to be carrying the US flag because it is permitting their freedom to perform bigotry.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Oh, from what I have read in other forums, they know exactly what they are talking about. It is you are with me, or you are against me - no middle ground what so ever.

(and when confronted with this simple fact they play the poor downtrodden card, or they just get aggressive)

Don't really have any time for people like that, to me, they are as dangerous as the bankers.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchIlluminatus
You can find verses in the Bible that say kill unbelievers. That guy talking at the end is ignorant of what the Bible says. It's the pot calling the kettle black.

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Sadly this is true only because people do not know how to read the Bible. You must read it with a kind and merciful heart, otherwise, it will say what you want it to say.

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods.

What to do if a worthless rabble leads your fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods.

In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully.

You better take some time to get to know this other God to make sure it isn't another manifestation of the same.

If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you,

If it is TRUE and you can PROVE that such an act occured... Has anyone proven God exists yet??

you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.

You would have to be without heart to accomplish this.

Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it.

You would have to be without greed to accomplish this.

Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt.

This rules out doing it to expand your territory.

Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction.

Notice this part was mentioned twice.

Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors.

You see, God made it impossible to attack someone over religion. No one can stick to the terms.

"The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

You conquer nations by being merciful to them, not by being a tyrant.

You can find good and bad in every religion, it depends on what you want to take out of it. Violence and intolerance in the name of religion is disgusting.

It is always about how you look at it my friend.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 3-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I enjoy reading all your comments.

God bless.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I like the lady yelling JESUS!JESUS!JESUS!
He wasnt on the price is right lady, you believe he died for your sins.He'd be very disappointed in you.

Why can't they just leave the poor men alone? For praying in what they believe in, they deserve to be ridiculed? Thats just wrong

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchIlluminatus

They love Jesus!!!

They ... just don't really care for what he had to say, apparently?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The guy holding two Israel flags is pushing Jesus? Who crucified Jesus again?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Reading the Beatitudes would do them good. Blessed are the meek....

Peace

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I was with you until I realized today was supposed to be the rally for sharia for america, then you lost me.

I do not believe it was a random Muslim that got caught out and about at prayer time, he was there to make a statement for his faith to take over my government. Sorry, I don't support that. His prayer was a form of protest, not obligation or simply an act of praising God.

I'm not saying the Christian protesters were correct in their actions, but this guy wasn't an innocent victim of evangelism.
edit on 3-3-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
My God's bigger than your God,
My God's bigger than yours,
My God's bigger
And he tortures nonbelievers,
My God's bigger than yours.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra
I guess all you can do is keep hoping that someday these poor brainwashed men and women will realize they were all duped into believing different versions of the same fairytale.

I think you would have to be brainwashed. to believe everything of existence, is just this cut and dry physicality
of life. Only the cold hard concrete things you can touch, smell, see and hear. Feelings arn't even accepted. When some one refers to the Bible as a bunch of fairytales they most likely will also draw comparisons
between God and Santa Claus. Without ever stopping to think: Hmmm... Maybe that's the true purpose of
Santa? Maybe that's why fairytales exist? They simply provide a convenient comparison for the decadent. To say Christians, Muslims, Jews believe a bunch of fairytales ? Well, that's just very shallow minded, if you don't know the difference between real truth and a fairytale. You may be surprised to find out someday, that even the fairytales are the truth

Sleep well.
edit on 4-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Although your post was very thought out and nice, I disagree. Not sure why I disagree, maybe cause I'm still upset about santa not being real.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join