It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Planet Now Visible from Populated Areas? (Video Included)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Before I post the video, I would like to ask the mods to move this to the proper forum, if this is not it.

It is possible, that if a new planet is here and becoming more visible it could be inhabited by aliens. I didn't see a 'Nibiru' forum and wasn't sure if it should go to '2012' forum.

OK. Many of you have heard of the guy in this video. He is a conspiracy theorist and tries to report many different things in this category. He is not the most polished presenter and is mildly amusing.

Also, a warning that this video does contain slightly graphic language.

In the video you can see what appears to be a second sun. The video is in Mandarin language and needs to be translated for the full information contained in the video.

Also, the video is not completely about the occurance and the official explanation is a very rare type of 'Sun Dog'

It is very wild looking and definitely something you won't see everyday, possibly never in your life.
I can definitely see how it could set alarms off for those who have never seen something like this and I suppose there is even a chance that it is a planetary body.

The clip of the object in question begins playing @ 1.10. WARNING - Strong Language

edit on 3-3-2011 by esteay812 because: -CLASSIFIED-

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

This can be faked by filming through a double glazed window.

edit on 3-3-2011 by cripmeister because:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This has already been posted its a lighting effect like a lense flare effect you get through a camera

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

It's not even a rare type of sundog but almost exactly the same as every other sundog I've seen.

It's funny when idiots like the guy in the video try to convince us that an extra solar body with the same mass and brightness of our sun would just suddenly appear but only at one part of the world. As far as I know when the sun is in the sky in my area I'm definitely not missing it.

Also the gravitational effects that a 2nd sun being that close to our sun would have, I'm sure we would see some pretty spectacular stuff from the heavens.
edit on 3-3-2011 by mclarenmp4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

It's not lense flare it's a sundog!!!

A sundog is when the image of the sun reflects off ice crystals in the upper atmosphere which creates a mirror of the sun right next to it.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Thanks for your replies guys. I did a search, but wasn't even sure what to search for, because of the language in the clip within the video. I did think some of you here would find it interesting, even to get an idea as to what an anomoly like this can look like.

Yeah, the guy in the video is not the best reporter or even consiracy theorist. Really, I find him amusing and don't really take what he says seriously, though he does come across some interesting information from time to time.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I don't know what that was, would be nice if someone could give a summarized translation, but it certainly looks like a sun dog.
One thing is certain though, if that guy doesn't stop drinking he'll be dead long before December 2012.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

are you serious?

'oops' what? Not trying to call you out and though I can imagine what you might be 'oopsing' for, that is where problems come from. Trying to imagine what someone else is thinking when all they post for a response is an emotive face or a 1 word response can be mis-leading at best and can lead to un-needed mis-understandings.

If you have nothing good to say and still feel the need to respond, can you at least explain? I promise, you won't hurt my feelings. I don't author many threads, but do like to see what others have to say and think.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Excuse me....it looks nothing like a sun dog. Do a google images search for sun dogs and see for yourself. Nope, not a sun dog.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Haha, that was funny. The guy is far out there for sure. He is literally running as a write-in for the next presidential election! He is currently assembling his cabinet........ out of......... internet friends. Not sure exactly how the guy personally knows his 'future cabinet', but can the head of agriculture be properly filled by someone who grows food in their back yard and has limited knowledge about agriculture outside of that?

I may definitely be wrong, but that is how I perceived the way he was describing his cabinet members in a different video. In fact, I believe it was the video previous to this one on his channel. I am not reccomending anyone spend their time there, unless for pure entertainment value.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Nice video, Only thing that gets me is why this apparent sundog is not being viewed around the clock? I could walk outside tonight at sunset and there will be one sun. It cannot be that large in one part of the world and disappear in another part of the world, it is still something to keep an eye on though.

I don't know what to think at the moment. It seems a few things are adding up as we get closer to 2012, but believing it is very hard. The orbit of Elenin is disturbing to look at considering its similarites to the orbit of planet x/nibiru. The size of Elenin has not been disclosed, if Im wrong please tell me how big it is. Betelgeuse could possibly be a cover for this aswell. There is so much information coming out at the moment it does make you wonder what is actually going on.

I guess the best thing to do is keep looking up and see if we can witness anything ourselves. But thanks for the video, I enjoyed it.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
it's funny how the first post to come on this thread after the OP is 14 minutes after the thread was made...and he already had a video ready and everything to debunk...well the video is over 20 minutes long meaning he didn't even watch it and gives me the opinion he's only here to disinform and debunk at all costs

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I'm starring and flagging this as there are two interesting items that may lend credibility. One is the thread about China reporting this on the news. www.abovetopsecret.com...
The one who video'd it said he saw it with his eyes first.

The second is the SOHO pics that are continually censored from NASA, and I'm going to add a link to a thread and a picture. That huge planetary thing near the sun would be a lot larger than our planet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
WTF SOHO?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df1f57a3d8d1.jpeg[/atsimg]
edit on 3-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Sorry, but I only had to see that face in the freeze-frame in post, to know it was an epic fail.

I suppose not eveyone is (yet) aware of this insane man, and his ridiculous rants....however, I would think you, OP, would have thought twice, since I presume you watched the first minute or so?? (I know you did, because you provided a time reference....).

As "Unity" pointed out, this already is up on a thread....(same Chinese news broadcast, different YouTube video, of coruse).

And, naturally...it is an optical illusion. Yet again.

Is this the future of ATS?? If so, it is truly disheartening......

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Good find there mate, what the hell is that thing.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
So what did George Lucus Know ?
Wouldn't take anything Nasa has taught you about our solar system for granted .Took India to tell you the moon had water and they never claimed to have walked on it .

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Sundog..what is this?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

there is some wierd footage popping up everywhere.... i personally havent seen this with my own eyes. exciting to think of the possibilites

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This was already posted yesterday here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
Excuse me....it looks nothing like a sun dog. Do a google images search for sun dogs and see for yourself. Nope, not a sun dog.

I can agree with you on that. It is a very strnge looking sundog, in relation to what I have viewed before.

I looks like it could be a lens artifact, but I doubt that. The 'sun dog' seems to be very close to the sun, appears to be nearly touching. I had previously never seen one where there wasn't just a little space between them. Doesn't mean this isn't one, it definitely seems plausible for it to be something else, but what?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join