It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet Over Tokyo International Airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Recorded March 3 2011 at Haneda, Tokyo International Airport.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Whats going on with all these one line OP's .
What do you think they are ?
Tokyo International Airport ? , my guess would be planes stacking up to land , just like the O'hare "ufo " vid a few days ago .

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Tokyo International Airport ? , my guess would be planes stacking up to land , just like the O'hare "ufo " vid a few days ago .

Planes don't just hover in mid air like that... Jus Sayin'

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
yes indeed this looks like planes stacked up at a busy airport - perspective isn't so easy at night but this time lapse shows the effect;
www.efootage.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
They're called planes...

Probably in a holding pattern waiting for the runway to clear (you can see other planes taking off)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I didn't take the video, so there really isn't much that I can additionally write.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
They ones not highlighted as planes appear to be hovering. I wish people would record more footage, i know if i believed what i was seeing was out of this world i would take more than a minute and 30 seconds of footage.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
plane, plane, plane, massive ship..
wait..what?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

i would agree that its simply planes lining up and coming in, some are close, some are far away, im not an expert on planes but i know for a fact that their bright lights can be seen for long distances, and could easily be mistaken for a star or a stationary UFO in this case, if they are maintaining a direct path, the closer ones would be manuevering for landing or take off etc..

also if they suddenly blink out at any point and appear again, they probably went through some clouds in the path.

like all videos of supposed hovering alien craft ive seen, no one ever has a clear shot... most likely for obvious hiding the fake reasons. youd think in todays world of High Defination and sophisticated setups, that alien hunters would be able to clearly record it.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalf
yes indeed this looks like planes stacked up at a busy airport - perspective isn't so easy at night but this time lapse shows the effect;
www.efootage.com...

Well, you see that the identified planes have a different set of characteristics in comparison to the UFO's.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This is the video from the O'hare thread .

These are planes too

Ohare thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-3-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

Yeah there is. You thought it worthy of posting, so it is only fair that you post a few sentences about what you think it may be. If not, don't bother posting it. Besides, its a bs video anyway, anyone can see that, lol.

But, are you the type of poster that posts crap like this just to see what others say before you give your "opinion"? I bet you are. Too timid to come out and claim they are aliens from planet Zorgon (forgive me Zorgon) or something else? Come on man, we are a laughing stock already, and videos like this make only serve to demonstrate our collective ignorance to the world.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I can see the exact same sight almost any clear night from my own apartment - I live right under one of the main approaches for LaGuardia airport, I'm about 9 miles from the airport and the planes I see at night are at least 20 miles south of me (so 29 or 30 miles minimum from the airport, itself), and many of them probably much farther than that. The lights will appear to hover more or less in place for a good long time until they eventually, one-by-one, resolve themselves into planes as they come in for a landing.

Just planes. Nothing exciting, sorry.
edit on 3/3/2011 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotrice

I didn't take the video, so there really isn't much that I can additionally write.

No? Well you could start of by saying what it looks like to you.... Do you seriously think these are Alien?

Screen grab with wing lights blinking caught

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/54cb1688f45b.jpeg[/atsimg]

What do you think it really is OP? Above an Airport.......

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Whatever they are, there is not enough data to determine it.

So the people saying airplanes are merely going with the most likely solution.

We need in depth video, not just a few second clip.

There is no data, what happened to the lights after 5minutes?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Content:
1 minute & 21-second video clip.
25 seconds of "fluff" (sci-fi movie clips, for real?) at the beginning.
"Light's in the sky" sightings.
Not moving unusually or doing anything spectacular.
Really, light's in the sky? near an airport?

Summary:
Don't waste your time.

new topics

top topics

join