It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what my girlfriend sees

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Sounds like paradise man. I would love to live in a world where it's just us no government no one pushing their ideas on to me. If I want to live in Venice Italy I can. If I want to move to another planet in another solar system I can.

That'd be so awesome. Cause I'd marry an alien female and make hybrids. (Willingly) lol.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
are you asking why they have that expression connected to the emotion of joy...

Yes.

I unno, if you figure out why we have that physical response to joy im sure the answer would be the same for them.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Man you a right little mr negative,aint ya mate !!
Maybe the alien that stays with the humans looks after the animals,
Maybe he dont want to go back into space or go swimming in the bahamas,
Maybe the alien just wants to sit on the porch and kick back with a beer or two.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stu2112
reply to post by Versa

Man you a right little mr negative,aint ya mate !!
Maybe the alien that stays with the humans looks after the animals,
Maybe he dont want to go back into space or go swimming in the bahamas,
Maybe the alien just wants to sit on the porch and kick back with a beer or two.

lol In the dream I dont know if they drank beer, but they friggin loved ice cream. first time they tried it they put a whole bunch in their mouths and got brain freeze. they did do a lot of sitting around relaxing though, they ate small amounts of food, and used photosynthesis. they didn't wear clothing. but could lay in the snow absorbing sunlight and not get cold. they also slept for only 2-4 hours. and their sleep was more of a meditation than actually sleeping.

and they definitely helped with work. their bodies weren't as physical as ours, and could easily lift a cow.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicarious10000
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Sounds like paradise man. I would love to live in a world where it's just us no government no one pushing their ideas on to me. If I want to live in Venice Italy I can. If I want to move to another planet in another solar system I can.

That'd be so awesome. Cause I'd marry an alien female and make hybrids. (Willingly) lol.

speaking of moving to another planet, at the end of the 50 year dream, everyone was given a choice to go live with them, or stay on earth. some stayed, some went.

and female and male aliens are sometimes hard to tell apart, the only differences really are in their voice and energy.

they kept their children really private from humans, Im guessing that they have some other way of raising them than us. but they also helped to school human children, me and my gf didn't have a child in the dream but im sure the education was a lot better than the schools I went to lol.

oh. and the lifespan of humans was greatly increased because they taught us how to properly take care of ourselves, at the end of the 50 year dream me and my gf were in our 70's but looked 40. I think 150-200 years was the new normal lifespan. but hard to say because we were still the transitional generation.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Although I did not draw this one, its one of my favourite pictures of what they call a Draconian or Reptillian:

If I ever saw one, I think i'd be on the menu

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
Although I did not draw this one, its one of my favourite pictures of what they call a Draconian or Reptillian:

If I ever saw one, I think i'd be on the menu

yeah Ive seen this one before its pretty cool. I think I might do some concept art based on witness testimony and draw out a bunch of alien races

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
oh. and the lifespan of humans was greatly increased because they taught us how to properly take care of ourselves, at the end of the 50 year dream me and my gf were in our 70's but looked 40. I think 150-200 years was the new normal lifespan. but hard to say because we were still the transitional generation.

Similar to Biblical lifespans?

I believe in the "dreams" of your girlfriend.

In order fo such a reality to take place, we will see a severe population reduction. Similar to the Revelations of the Bible.

A road of Death lies ahead. This road leads to Enlightenment and Knowing.
Find your inner Soul, your Love.
Learn to let go of Material goods and "Established" Knowledge.
Prepare for rough months ahead. Grow food, store water, read religious texts.

I Weep for Death. I Weep for Life.

The sad part is; the mass have no idea what is coming. The Sheep are being prepared for slaughter while the False Shepards hide behind Lies and Oppression.

Believe.
or
Disbelieve.
Either way; you must learn the Truth and decide/

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
to everyone who got into the thread.. it was a dream.. don't inject reality on a utopian scene!! to the original poster.. cool dream.. sounds perfect.. almost...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I think that's a beautiful drawing. I have a question which is if anyone can see aliens, why keep looking at them? I mean they must be able to show some of their culture, history, literature, if they can show themselves they should be able to show their alphabet which I imagine would be something easily recognizable as out of this world just like chinese characters look 'alien' to any western person who has never seen the writing. Otherwise I'd say your GF just saw something during the day which her brain incorporated into the dream. Really, if they are real and benevolent you'd expect them to do something different than enter a person's dream like an attention whore "Look at me! Look at me! Aint I special!". If anyone would claim they had a dream where such ET's were teaching them weird complicated symbols so they could communicate AND draw the 'language' then that would appear more credible/interesting.
edit on 5/4/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

If anyone would claim they had a dream where such ET's were teaching them weird complicated symbols so they could communicate AND draw the 'language'

and no-one would believe them if they did.. would they?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by believer74

yeah anyone can draw symbols to make up an alphabet. you would need something tangible to show, maybe an alien encyclopedia or something with a translation. other than that. any symbols cant really be proven.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join