It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what my girlfriend sees

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
reply to post by Versa

laws are unnecessary because everyone has what they need, shelter, food, clean air and water.

everyone just lives by an unspoken code of morals and ethics.

So people are somehow eradicated of greed?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

we run farms 4 days a week because of this synthetic/organic type greenhouse material. its an intelligent material that compensates for temperature and moisture automatically.

and on our farm it was only me, her, and our alien (i say our alien because they didnt have names, but were all easily distinguishable by their energy)

and noone leads anything, if you make an abundance of food, then you give the rest away, if you dont have enough food, people will share with you.

its not really like work anyways because you grow your food for you. no boss, no money.

and everyone is totally happy with becoming vegetarian then? On your days off who feeds the animals that would be needed to keep predators away and help till the crops?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

and everyone is totally happy with becoming vegetarian then? On your days off who feeds the animals that would be needed to keep predators away and help till the crops?

some people are vegetarians. that reminds me, they gave us a new way to kill animals, its was a fruity smelling toxin that you feed to them, they go to sleep and die with ought pain.

and predators didnt come around as often as they do now because the environment replenished itself. wild prey abundance. especially with all the farm animals that were released into the wild. wild cows everywhere lol. and just because it was a free day dosent mean you wouldnt be around to feed your animals at some point. either that, or you could ask a neighbour to do it if you plan on going somehwere far.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

what would there be to be greedy about?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Sorry i have to be the buzzkill but this collides with my "vision" and i saw something much worse. Don´t be offended or anything but there are much more visions out there then mine and your gfs. But they just don´t talk about it because well it´s nuts and we are probably just gone mental. I really respect your gf for that. However i hope the vision of your gf comes true and not mine....

S&F for sharing.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Sorry i have to be the buzzkill but this collides with my "vision" and i saw something much worse. Don´t be offended or anything but there are much more visions out there then mine and your gfs. But they just don´t talk about it because well it´s nuts and we are probably just gone mental. I really respect your gf for that. However i hope the vision of your gf comes true and not mine....

S&F for sharing.

yeah this is about the only place i can talk about stuff openly.

she was actually really really afraid in the dream when they were landing, obvious thought is INVASION! she tried to wake up but got sucked back into the dream. and it turned out good. alot of doomy gloomy dreams get better if you can stick around long enough to find out wth is going on lol.

and yes I hope her dream comes true too.

sorry to hear about your bad vision, do you have a thread about it or do you want to share it?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Hey guys, I sat down with my gf and quickly drew out (to her specifications) what she's been seeing in her dreams lately.

Why is the alien smiling?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

they smiled a lot in the dreams.

so she wanted it to be smiling in the picture, better representation

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

some people are vegetarians. that reminds me, they gave us a new way to kill animals, its was a fruity smelling toxin that you feed to them, they go to sleep and die with ought pain.

and predators didnt come around as often as they do now because the environment replenished itself. wild prey abundance. especially with all the farm animals that were released into the wild. wild cows everywhere lol. and just because it was a free day dosent mean you wouldnt be around to feed your animals at some point. either that, or you could ask a neighbour to do it if you plan on going somehwere far.

So its not a free day at all then? You have to get up, let the animals out of their night shelter, check them over for any injuries, feed them, clean out their night shelters, have lunch, check on the animals again, get their food ready for later, get them in again for the evening, clean up, have tea, check the animals again and then go to bed knackered.

Oh and the predators know the difference between your animals and the 'set free' ones that are half starved and looking for food how? Fences? Ok so add to your day off checking the the fences and repairing any damage, putting up new fences where need be.

Great day off.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Versa

what would there be to be greedy about?

What would people be greedy about??? Are you serious? Do you really think its only people that are dying from lack of food that steal and con?

What about jealousy?

Why do people want a bigger better car when the small one they had was just fine? Why do people want a huge mansion with 23 bedrooms when there's only two of them living there?

Greed cant be overcome just by giving everyone a bit of land to grow cabbage on.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

So its not a free day at all then? You have to get up, let the animals out of their night shelter, check them over for any injuries, feed them, clean out their night shelters, have lunch, check on the animals again, get their food ready for later, get them in again for the evening, clean up, have tea, check the animals again and then go to bed knackered.

Oh and the predators know the difference between your animals and the 'set free' ones that are half starved and looking for food how? Fences? Ok so add to your day off checking the the fences and repairing any damage, putting up new fences where need be.

Great day off.

lol why you mad? this is a dream, its not like I actually have a schedule to give you.
plus i think your stuck on a strange point. I dont think you understand that there is no government, no money, no pollution, no genetically modified foods.... the ins and outs of your free days is nothing compared to a free life..

but to answer your question a bit.. our relationship with animals changed because they taught us better ways to interact with them. so they would go in and out of the barn as they pleased. just needed to keep them clean.

and predators eat prey, thats life. If something gets one of your animals, then good for him, hes got a full belly and you've still got a farm.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

the thought process of greed is deeply instilled, yes. but it has a lot to do with trying to excel in the game and live beyond your means. once you take the game away from the people they will stop playing.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

lol why you mad? this is a dream, its not like I actually have a schedule to give you.
plus i think your stuck on a strange point. I dont think you understand that there is no government, no money, no pollution, no genetically modified foods.... the ins and outs of your free days is nothing compared to a free life..

but to answer your question a bit.. our relationship with animals changed because they taught us better ways to interact with them. so they would go in and out of the barn as they pleased. just needed to keep them clean.

and predators eat prey, thats life. If something gets one of your animals, then good for him, hes got a full belly and you've still got a farm.

no your very wrong Im not mad Im baffled!

You have portrayed some sort of utopia that just doesnt work. It would be lovely if it was even close to possible. your coming up with addendum's to your 'girlfriends dream' in an attempt to answer every point that Ive made.

Animals going in and out of their shelters as they please.... Ok they still need to be kept clean... So now your going to say 'oh! i forgot the aliens taught us a way to keep the shelters clean and gave us a magical new fencing that doesnt need checking.

But the point is your 4 days of work is still bunkum if your farming for yourself. And NO if predators are picking off your animals to fill their bellies you wont have a farm for long......

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Versa

the thought process of greed is deeply instilled, yes. but it has a lot to do with trying to excel in the game and live beyond your means. once you take the game away from the people they will stop playing.

so how are you taking that game away? Someone will still have a better cow or a better crop or a better bit of land. All your doing is trying to start again but before long someone will commit a crime, someone will steal someone's prize turnip and make a better turnip soup, its human nature.

eta I'm off to bed so sorry if I don't reply to your answers.
edit on 3-3-2011 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

no your very wrong Im not mad Im baffled!

You have portrayed some sort of utopia that just doesnt work. It would be lovely if it was even close to possible. your coming up with addendum's to your 'girlfriends dream' in an attempt to answer every point that Ive made.

Animals going in and out of their shelters as they please.... Ok they still need to be kept clean... So now your going to say 'oh! i forgot the aliens taught us a way to keep the shelters clean and gave us a magical new fencing that doesnt need checking.

But the point is your 4 days of work is still bunkum if your farming for yourself. And NO if predators are picking off your animals to fill their bellies you wont have a farm for long......

im sorry then, I answered your questions as best I could while sticking to the dream.
keep in mind that on our farm it was me, my gf, and an alien.

on other farms there were multiple families, some had 1 human and a bunch of aliens, so our situation may have been different than others.

there are also simple ways to keep predators away and barns clean without using alien technology. like having horses and llamas. I also live in ontario, so i cant say how the rest of the world dealt with predators, but i assure you, its not a big deal, and not really an important part of the dream

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Versa

so how are you taking that game away? Someone will still have a better cow or a better crop or a better bit of land. All your doing is trying to start again but before long someone will commit a crime, someone will steal someone's prize turnip and make a better turnip soup, its human nature.

eta I'm off to bed so sorry if I don't reply to your answers.
edit on 3-3-2011 by Versa because: (no reason given)

you would be surprised at how quickly human nature changes when everyone can travel the solar system on the weekend. and better cows and turnips is not really important because there is no need to compete, If you want to know how to produce better crops or healthier animals, just ask the person who produced them to help you.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

How is that possible?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

How is that possible?

im not sure what you mean.

are you asking why they have that expression connected to the emotion of joy...

or are you asking how their muscular structure works...?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

are you asking why they have that expression connected to the emotion of joy...

Yes.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Nice picture of a Demon, probably smiling as he is capturing souls to work on a farm in the "other realm" that they set up for the "Harvesting".

Beware of this one, he looks quite sinister to me! Even his eyes are slightly off giving the appearance of deception; the dinner bell is ringing and he is smiling! Yikes!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join