It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview With Dr. John Alexander: ATS at the 2011 UFO Conference in Arizona

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Great interview. Good to see a level headed perspective more ready to support factual details instead of goofy lies and outlandish hoaxes. I also enjoyed seeing SO doing the interviewing. He had a pleasant way of interacting with the good Doctor.

Over all, I enjoyed the clip and am glad ATS caught some time with the man.

I wish I saw Doctor Alexander's lecture.

S&F

MM
edit on 4-3-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by alpinestar
I keep hearing that disclosure has already happened. I guess I'm missing something. If there has been an ongoing government cover up...then the government is who needs to disclose right? I think people have wanted disclosure for so long that they believe they've already heard it. Do you think there is ANYTHING that is or has been hidden or covered up? If so by who? If anyone, then THEY need to disclose. Sorry if I'm missing something big here. If I disclose something to you it means that I know something secret and am now deciding to tell you. Again...someone hid something and now you're saying that that person or persons has now told us what THEY have been hiding. Please send me links to this example. Thanks.

The governments in this world have been releasing their UFO files. They are not denying that something is going on.

We need to open the doors of communication to others those hybrid beings that are the GOOD ONES. Instead of them going to a select group of people. They have something they want us all to know. Give them a platform to speak. Instead of all the lies that have been told about them. Are you willing to listen now?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Great interview. Gonna buy this mans book right now.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Katie

If you are correct in your statement...then absolutely, yes.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

"Disclosure has happened and happened and happened..........................nobody hears...!!"
So true !!
I enjoyed the interview. Looking forward to more!
Yes, that IS true. I'm going to tune into ATS live to hear more.

He didn't sound too excited about his book sales, but unfortunately, telling the truth in the UFO field doesn't inspire a huge following in the believer camp or the skeptic camp. Not enough people are as unbiased as his viewpoint seems to be (based on the interview, I haven't read his book).

Suggestion to Bill for future interviews outside: Had you moved back to the side of the building seen in the background (maybe 30 feet back?), it appears the building would have blocked much of the wind and solved the wind noise problem. But you probably weren't aware of the wind noise when you were taping I suppose? Maybe the videographer should wear a headset?

Fortunately there were only a few times it got really annoying, most of the time it wasn't bad.

The interview was good enough to make up for the wind noise, good job!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Just started to read his book,seems to be straight forward,no bull# kind of guy we need more like him in the field.One of these days I will make it to a conference,it's on my bucket list.Keep up the good work ATS eventually this will be a subject that will be mainstream news for all.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by XtraTL

Hello XtraTL

As a field grade regular officer on flying duty in muti-engine jet aircraft about the same time as Dr Alexander began
looking into UFO I can attest to the wisdom of his observation that elevated interest in UFO's is not a carrier enhancing activity. The key attribute for promotion to major and above was demonstrating the likelyhood you could be relied upon in the stress of combat. Star Trek, the first version was all the rage in the 1960's. The rated crew members who were non pilots talked about the show frequently, some even carried the stuffed toy called a tribble with them on duty. I noticed they were sure to end any conversation about the subject with a joke to establish they did not really believe in UFO's

Okay, if you have read this far here is an actual event to ponder. In 1968 on a flight north of the State of Maine flying
straight and level at about 35000 feet at night in a B-52 we were approached by an unknown nose to nose and experienced a high speed fly by. The traffic moved more than two times our speed and was tracked by two separate radar systems on board our aircraft. The event lasted about 20 seconds, 15 second approaching tracked
on the very powerful radar in the nose followed by about five seconds going away by the tail gunners separate radar.

The crew decided that reporting what we experienced was not part of our training assignment and generally would be unwelcome and lead only to tiresome reporting and ridicule. This was about the time the Condon Report was being talked about and everyone knew reporting seeing things would only cause your fitness to be questioned.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

This man seems like an ego maniac. While there might be a lot of hogwash out there. This person nor any person has the right to be Captain Discreditor. Oh, did you know he has a new book out.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I must say I admire you for coming out with your experiences!!!
History is filled with stories that were labeled crazy that have now been proven true. Many of these people who came forward with their theories were stepped on, walked over and crunched before the truth was brought to light. But.. that is the way of our nature.
((I think some scientists see the ufo phenomenon as a definite dreaded subject and any interest in it will mean they lose their credibility in the scientific circles or their careers bite the dust.))
Some people who believe in aliens create hoaxes to try to convince the public they exist and others just want to see if they can get away with it. This doesnot help ufology any at all. It just makes it more laughable.
Hopefully..before all of us who are on here are dead..some real concrete evidence will come to light. that can't just be debunked.

edit on 9-3-2011 by ellieN because: add a word

added to: I think he did a great job as a salesman for his book...
edit on 9-3-2011 by ellieN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I think what he said about most UFO believers believing everything was spot on!
It a major problem of why the giggle factor exists.

But when he says the government is not withholding the truth it makes me suspicious!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by brigand

When I listen to this guy I can't help but get the impression that he is a government agent. He acknowledges that he believes UFO exists, but claims the government is telling the truth.. The government is absolutely not telling the truth, anyone with half a brain knows that. He also does his best to dissasociate himself with the rest of the believers while bolstering his own bland opinions.

You could be right. Anyone wanting some type of formal "disclosure" in the form of the U.S. govt. coming out and admitting that they have been covering up the reality of E.T.'s is going to be disappointed. People who anxiously await this type of disclosure don't seem to understand what negative consequences our govt. would face. Firstly, they would have to explain why they have blatantly engaged in a campaign to discredit U.S. citizens who've reported UFO sightings and abductions to the extent of labeling them as "crazies." Secondly, they would have to explain their failure to protect American citizens who may have legitimate abduction experiences by refusing to acknowledge an E.T. presence on earth. They would also have to provide some sort of explanation regarding how they intend to keep the public safe in the future, as disclosure of this nature would result in widespread fear in the population when there is a realization that many abduction stories may be true. Are they prepared to handle the backlash that would ensue? I think not.

All that aside, considering the lack of credibility and level of corruption within our govt., it is a joke to think that any formal disclosure at all will be rooted in truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join