It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens spoke to us in a 'cat-like language' claim Russian flight controllers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Aliens spoke to us in a 'cat-like language' claim Russian flight controllers

Air traffic controllers in Siberia claim they were buzzed by a high-speed UFO with a female sounding alien who spoke in an unintelligible cat-like language. The mystery object suddenly burst onto flight monitors over the remote Russian diamond capital of Yakutsk. It was shown flying at a speed of slightly over 6000 mph, and rapidly changing direction in the early morning sky, it is claimed.

EDIT: Sorry about the broken link. Here we go: Link to the story at The Daily Mail
edit on 3-3-2011 by mother1138 because: Fixed link

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This is a pretty interesting claim. I know there have been claims of seeing UFOs made by air-traffic controllers, pilots, and what-not ... but hearing extraterrestrials? This is a first, isn't it?

It's especially interesting to me, because I always thought that searching radio waves for transmissions from other worlds was a total waste of time. Maybe not. If I understand the article, the transmission was the same as what other planes use.

Here, I thought it was presumptuous to figure that other beings in the universe use the same technology that we do.

Story link

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Heard about this story a few times...Sounds a little hoaxy.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

Meow?

Your link doesn't work.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Yes , there have been many threads about this and it was mentioned on a rant thread about tooo many postings of the same story on different threads.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This is intriguing to me because I have heard over time the mentioning of "Cat like" or "Feline" alien species that have been on Earth for a while and also visit frequently. There is minimal documentation about them but i would be interested to see whatever else comes up from this. Great find!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

Ya, I had never heard of extraterrestrials communicating with air-traffic control. And I sure have never heard a story about "cat people" meowing into the radio. So it sure got my attention.

I'm a cat-lover. But, um, an experience like that would wig me out.

reply to post by tooo many pills

Oh cat-poop. Fixed the link. Sorry about that.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
No offense, but WTF is a "cat-like language" supposed to mean?

Sounds rediculous. Were these pilots also high or something?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Theres always one or 2 always that without any evidence to the contrary write off the unexplained as ridiculous or drug induced. Have you really become so conditioned that you cannot accept that there is something outside of your box of reality and experience? Charles Fort got it right when he described Orthodox thinkers as bigoted as a religion.

Doing a thought experiment and exploring the audio track a cat like sound would include a multitude of different tones and vibrations. Though I am not a professional linguist I am a musician many languages sound musical when studied Ie Manadarin etc and use tone to denote meaning. When we experience something new we always try and form an association with a known to better understand it. Ie Crocodile meat tastes like chicken, Tall ship on the horizon looks like a cloud, Alien speak sounds like a cat.

It takes one truly aware and in the moment to learn to discern those things that are new. For the human race to evolve we must learn to explore new possibilities fearlessly and not denounce them with derision and mocking.

Also has anyone seen Super Troopers>? Maybe the ET was playing the Meow game. Maybe their language is different again.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It's a real shame that there's no sign of the 'cat-like' radio chatter to go along with the ATC's voice. It would have helped, since air traffic control systems do have the ability to receive simulated data, for training and so on. Because of that, it's entirely plausible that these guys are either training, or that they created the simulation especially for the hoax.

Does anyone know of a russian translation? I've not been able to find anything.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
That's what will happen to you, when you drink more then a bottle of Vodka a day...trust me, I know...
On the other hand, maybe they are right, they found an Alien Cat...and tried to make some stew...I've heard that German, Austrian, and Finnish cats, are really well-fed, and juicy...or was it their Women???

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Honestly, i hate videos. They take too long. All the lame theatrics usually applied to any UFO videos makes them intolerable for me. So i am unfamiliar with this story (i will only watch a video for a "big" story).

This is very intriguing. Would like to hear the cat like language. But if the radar footage is legit, it is intriguing.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

This topic is already started here:
Alien makes contact

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
LOL, probably both.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak
Theres always one or 2 always that without any evidence to the contrary write off the unexplained as ridiculous or drug induced. Have you really become so conditioned that you cannot accept that there is something outside of your box of reality and experience?

haha

Not even close. In fact, I love studying strange activities and paranormal events, even had a few myself. However, I tend to believe more in documented events with evidence.

I'll repeat myself, what does "cat-like language" mean? And these pilots hear some meowing or whatever over the radio, and they assume it is aliens? That's some pretty far out assumptions.

And I made the "were they high?" comment because pilots smoking weed is more common than people think. I wouldn't blame them if they were high, flying over Siberia all day long and what not. Of course this is just speculation on my part, almost as speculative as assuming strange sounds on a radio must be alien in origin

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
get the catnip ready

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Maybe it's the same species of alien cats that the Egyptians worshipped...maybe it was the cats that built the pyramids!!...sounds crazy but you never know

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mother1138
This is a pretty interesting claim. I know there have been claims of seeing UFOs made by air-traffic controllers, pilots, and what-not ... but hearing extraterrestrials? This is a first, isn't it?

It's especially interesting to me, because I always thought that searching radio waves for transmissions from other worlds was a total waste of time. Maybe not. If I understand the article, the transmission was the same as what other planes use.

Here, I thought it was presumptuous to figure that other beings in the universe use the same technology that we do.

Story link

Actually I would think it would be presumptuous to think that they couldn't scan for frequency use and then tune in. Not that they would use those channels for normal comms... but you know... I work a lot with data visualization, and it's no small leap for me to think of a visualization of wavelength based communications to determine usage.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Originally posted by Shirak
Theres always one or 2 always that without any evidence to the contrary write off the unexplained as ridiculous or drug induced. Have you really become so conditioned that you cannot accept that there is something outside of your box of reality and experience?

haha

Not even close. In fact, I love studying strange activities and paranormal events, even had a few myself. However, I tend to believe more in documented events with evidence.

I'll repeat myself, what does "cat-like language" mean? And these pilots hear some meowing or whatever over the radio, and they assume it is aliens? That's some pretty far out assumptions.

And I made the "were they high?" comment because pilots smoking weed is more common than people think. I wouldn't blame them if they were high, flying over Siberia all day long and what not. Of course this is just speculation on my part, almost as speculative as assuming strange sounds on a radio must be alien in origin

In all my years of being high, I've never once heard an auditory hallucination. The saying "are you high"? to denote something out of sorts with ones logic doesn't mean a complete break with reality!
edit on 4-3-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The video was posted several days ago here on ATS but no mention of any verbal contact as I recall.

I'll try to dig out the thread.

Yep here it is from 6 days ago.

Orginal Post

edit on 4-3-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join