It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why arev people so concerned about people being Gay?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Being gay is the devils work! LOL just kidding! Please don't flame me but it had to be done!

And in my comment above is the basis in people thinking gay is a bad thing! I've met some nice guys who are gay and I've met some real jerks that are gay. Same thing applies to strait people! The funny part of it is that religious people who are not supposed to judge others, do it more than anyone else!

We should all just try to get along.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Why arev people so concerned about people who are concerned about people being gay?

Mr OP does someone being concerned about someone being gay

effect your paycheck
effect your lifestyle
effect your relationships
effect your friendships
effect your freedom
effect your outlook on life
effect your choices
effect your sexuality
???
As long as people who are concerned about people being gay are not discriminating against or abusing homosexuals then you should not be concerned about their concern

by the way i am not concerned about people being gay. I am homophobic though. I would never abuse or discriminate against homosexuals but i do find the though of same sex sexual relations between men repulsive. although i cannot say the same about lesbian sexual relations

edit on 22-3-2011 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistancia
Everyone should just go about their own business and not meddle in the affairs of others.

The Gay Mardi Gras will be on this week in Sydney but we do not have a "Heterosexual Mardi Gras" I am feeling a little left out...not fair

No reason to feel left out, attend the event, show your support and have fun, when I lived in the San Francisco Bay Area I attended the Gay Pride Parade every year and had a blast.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
To be honest, I am concerned if certain people are gay. Because then they try and hit on me and it is really disgusting and disturbing. I am concerned about certain gays because I have to put my shields up against their heavy nasty flirtations.

So yeah, I am concerned about certain gays because it does affect my life and my ability to enjoy a location. I would rather be left alone then be bombarded.

Does that make sense to the OP?

I am straight btw.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
To be honest, I am concerned if certain people are gay. Because then they try and hit on me and it is really disgusting and disturbing. I am concerned about certain gays because I have to put my shields up against their heavy nasty flirtations.

So yeah, I am concerned about certain gays because it does affect my life and my ability to enjoy a location. I would rather be left alone then be bombarded.

Does that make sense to the OP?

I am straight btw.

And I don't like it when annoying assed straight guys hit on me either, or cat call me in the street, or comment on how my hair/clothes/face/whatever body part looks nice. Does that mean I have to hate on all straight guys or assume that they are all "this way or that". No. So get over it already. It doesn't give you me or anyone else the right to interfere with who another person wants to love...simply saying that another person's sexuality is your business because "OMG a gay person might hit on me and it's icky!!!" doesn't pass the smell test any more than a gay person saying that it's their business what straight people do because they might get hit on by a straight person. Ya follow?
edit on 22-3-2011 by meeneecat because: fixed sentence

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastrebel

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
reply to post by lastrebel

Why are you so concerned about people being gay, and why did you feel compelled to make a thread about it? Will not this thread only heighten the "concern"?

Your joking right?

The thread isnt about my concern for gays its about my puzzlement as to why so many people are so concerned about something that has zero impact on their lives

Let me get this straight (no pun intended). You are concerned about the concern that other people have for gays. In actuality you are annoyed by the boisterous concern that people have for gays and decided to start an annoying thread about your own boisterous concern.

I'm not concerned.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by oddnutz

None of it really concerns me one way or another, I dont have a dog in this fight.

Mine is just an honest question as to why it bothers so many people

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Reply to post by lastrebel

Nobody cares about gays. Gays seem to think anyone cannot have an opinion about their lifestyle. If they weren't in my face 24/7 with their sick lifestyle I wouldn't have anything to say. And friggin atheist and liberal supporting men are getting on my last nerves. I swear their closet homos. They are such f-ing hypocrite it pisses me off. They claim their straight. They are defending gays tooth and nail. Well if that's the case, I guess you (a heterosexual man) would not have any problem if gays were kissing and touching each other in front of you? You wouldn't have any problem if its in front of your children?! I don't know about you, but I'm absolutely REVOLTED at the thought of two grown men kissing and groping each other in front of me, my family, and my kids. How in the world does any man call himself a straight man and support that? I'll tell you what it is. He can't!! Because straight men wouldn't and couldn't stomach it! Especially not in front of the fam. These guys are wusses and major hypocrites!! They only jump onto the gay bandwagon because they want to spite Christians. That the ONLY way a grown supposedly "straight" man would say he agrees with it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ag893

Where did I say I agree with it? Its just not really any of my business if it doesnt affect me.

Personally I dont want anyone having sex in front of me or my kids hetro or gay

BTW I am a Christian too but it isnt my place to shove my beliefs down anyones throat............what they do is between them and God. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone........remember that one?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Of course I remember that one! Do you remember this?

Leviticus 18:22
Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind: it is abomination.

I don't care what gays chose to do in their own homes. But when you are doing it in front of me and my kids, that's when I got a problem and can see that your not about "equality" but about shoving down that sin lifestyle down everyone's throat and want to make it normal. It will NEVER be normal.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Yet another thread.

'Why are people so concerned about people being gay' - Thread 7262625273834937 .

Maybe, just maybe it's because all you can think about is your sexuality, and you're clogging up the useful threads with your self-confessed whining.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ag893

Do YOU follow all the laws in the old testement? I dont and neither does ANYONE I know.

If your saying people shouldnt have sex in front of children I agree

Now if your saying only hetros should have sex in front of kids you have issues

the other insults hurled at me are really just funny

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Hi there
First of all it sems more and more difficult , in this Brave New World of Political Corectness, to discuss with the homosexual activist. Actually its like boxing against agressive oponent with your both hands tied behind you...

Simply some dogmats of left wing "intelectuals" seem to apply only to their opponents.
So on this foru, for example the "gay" activist are not only permitted, but even welcome to smear OPs style:
"HEY HOMOPHOBES YOU KNOW YOU ARE STUPID" But to question any dogma of PC-religion is strictly forbidden ("hate speach" etc).
Anyway 3cents from me:
"Why are the people so concerned about the people being gay?"
Simple answer: Because the people being gay make so so much noise about them being "gay" .
In fact it seems its the most important part of their identity...

Thats it

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ZenOnKwalsky

reply to post by ag893

I guess I just havent seen these places where gays force me and my children to watch them have sex and listen to there list of sexual conquests, can yall let me know where they are at so Ican take my grandkids to someother other place........lol
edit on 22-3-2011 by lastrebel because: to add

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Sure!! Have you been to Disneyworld?! Sixflags?!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ag893

Sure!! Have you been to Disneyworld?! Sixflags?!

Not in 20 years..........they force you to watch gays have sex there? wow....its changed a lot

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
this thread is gay

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I dont know about USA (are You there?) but in the EU countries its kind of "gay" terror. So-called "Prides"
"Parades" etc
with paricipants offending not only Catholics by their costumes, but also good taste...
Now EU tries to force to the schools (from the earliest age) "education to tolerance" even with the fairytales prepared in a twisted way...

Enough?
So its all around, and You rather should to ask where one can go to be left alone wih his "obsolete" , "unprogressive" vision of God, world and human live.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
It's of course because they are attempting to recruit us into the Gay Army.
With promises of fabulous uniforms.
Beware.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ag893

really?

then I could use a tour to disneyland..

coule be a wonderful tour ...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join