It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you hate the stupid, lazy, fat Americans, just LOOK at what's fixing to happen to them!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I dont hate anything except wet toilet paper and undercooked chicken. It stands for MessOnTheFED!

MOTF!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I feel like (without clicking on all the links) that this is the same rebel american posting all these threads!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

The bad part is that was only about 4 or 5 mnths worth. How long has this site been active again?

MOTF!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The bad part about this whole thread is most of the people who click on it just loved the thread title and couldn't wait to jump on in with their anti american dribble.

MOTF!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
I feel like (without clicking on all the links) that this is the same rebel american posting all these threads!

You may be on to something. Since this is a conspiracy site.

I propose that these are all posted by some covert CIA operation to stir up unrest on the net, just like Egypt. Why not? It makes perfect logical sense to me. It is working to because this is affecting MOTF pretty good.

Calm down and I will S&F you to get more attention to try to get to the bottom of this.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

Honestly I don't think it's an American issue, at all, I think it is all of humanity. JMO in which I am entitled (at least I don't feel entitled to your money or to having everything in the world while everyone else suffers). This is humanity they're all narcississtic(sp?) as far as I am concerned.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Moved to rant. meh... some people cant see the forrest for the trees.

MOTF!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Wouldn't that be a social issue? Just wondering....

MOTF!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I am an American.

I don't eat bubblegum, I SAFELY chew it, to strengthen my jaw - for debates against MUSLIMS.

When I take my first drag of my morning cigaret, I run to the toilet - to wipe the clouds of my ass.

Fox News has never lied to me - They've only lied to you and everyone else.

I have five fingers, because in America we only recognize thumbs for VIDEO GAMES and TEXT MESSAGING, and rubbing the FEET of our lady LIBERTY.

MOTF!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Really? Impersonating me now? So how DOES it feel to be so gaddamned perfect?

MOTF!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

All I can say is thanks for the laugh.

I am an overweight american that doesn't chew bubble gum because my teeth are in such bad shape.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
The bad part about this whole thread is most of the people who click on it just loved the thread title and couldn't wait to jump on in with their anti american dribble.

MOTF!

When I saw the thread title I thought, "crap what did we do now?"...

I did step away from ATS for a few days a week or so ago because of all the America bashing. It gets tiresome.

sidenote ----> anytime I see MOTF!, it makes me smile. Not sure why.

OiO

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

relax dude, i never mentioned anything about being perfect, nothing is perfect. every country has its downfall its just because americas like you know, the bigger more developed ones.
how about the people who live in the middle east? how do you think the medias made the individuals feel? living amongst western culture when the majority deem them to be a terrorist etc, cracking jokes about muslims and pakistans oh theyre terrorists, they make you feel on edge because their not white the clothes they wear and the language they are talking now next to you is not english? and the things the extremists do now place these people in the 'terrorists' section. how do you think these people feel?

you live in a powerful country, powerful as in the people who are there, not because of your government. all the things you guys can revolutionize when you start to do something about it. then others will obviously get the message because you are americans!

whats the point in getting mad about it? how do you feel when americans crack up jokes with threads and threads of racist jokes about other ethnics? these threads about being fat, lazy etc cannot even compute to the verbal abuse people make fun of other ethnics. there are so many coloured jokes, but when it comes to white jokes, what is there? not being racist or anything at all but think outside the box man.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I too find all the America bashing a little disturbing. Last time I checked we are the only sonsabitche$ to put a man on the moon, and if I recall most of Europe was busy getting their a$$e$ handed to them by a fella named Adolf Hitler, at least until the Americans joined the party.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but when a disaster strikes another country, who's the first to lend a helping hand? That's right, Americans.

Who doesn't love muscle cars and the window rattling sound of a big block V8? Sure, a lot of Americans are overweight, and most of us are arrogant, and we even have our fair share of less than intelligent people. But deep down we are some of the most caring, giving, and genuine people on the face of this Earth. I don't speak for everyone, but I sure as hell know that there is no place I would rather call home.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I say relax Motf because the rest of the world forgets that americans do have the determination and drive. It is just that some americans choose not to express this determination and drive to better themselves. This can be said for any country on this planet. There is always going to be hardworkers, hardworking slackers(like me), and then there are the people that do not do anything.

I recall in the brainwashing classes and History Channel shows that us americans help save the day on numerous occasions. People tend to forget that american's are determined when they have to be. So I say let them bash us now, because tomorrow they will be begging for help.

As I have stated before. My core values of equality and other nationalities are getting eroded because of all of the double standards in the ethinic debacle of ethnic and cultural diversity.
edit on 3-3-2011 by liejunkie01 because: and cultural

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X
I'm an American but I'm not fat or lazy. I eat right and I work out everyday. I read, I don't watch TV all day, and I recycle. I try to improve myself all the time. So no one can blame me for those sorts of things. However I am deeply spiritual. So maybe non-Americans can bad mouth me for that. America is a very religious country after all.

edit on 3-3-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

Why are you trying to defend yourself? Your not fat or lazy, you can't prove that with a reply, and who cares if your spiritual, they aren't attacking your religious beliefs just your intelligence. You just feed into the attention that posters like the OP has pointed out crave, stop it! You are arguing with children, wether they are 40 years old or not, if they post "americans are stupid" like threads they are the intellectual equivalent of a 12 year old.

Who the F&*$ cares if some jackass halfway across the world or more likely in his mother's basement right here is the good ol' USA, says you are fat, lazy, or stupid? He/she doesn't know you and made a a very stereotypical asinine comment with little more than an article or worse yet youtube clip. This doesn't show that you are superior to Americans in anyway shape or form, it actually makes you look insecure and silly. You posted a clip with a kid throwing a bowling ball at his buddy's junk! Congrats!! You found a person that makes you look smart. Being smarter than then the dumbest guy you can find doesn't mean you a rocket scientist.

So anyone who wants to try to defend themselves against a mindless accusation from some kid just looking to see how many hits he can get on his "groundbreaking" thread IS WASTING THEIR TIME.

There are actual informative and intelligent threads our there you just have to look past the "Americans are Stupid" bulls#%^. That is why I don't respond to those threads and you shouldn't either.

Oh and anyone who thinks Americans are stupid just remember there are stupid people in your country too! Stupidity isn't regional or cultural, it knows no borders!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wongy

Jokes are all good with me man. I do have a sense of humor. But when all I see is how people hate Americans and how we are the scum of the earth. And all I'm tryingto say is give it a break.

MOTF!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

It's no joke there is very little you can do to affect someone else's opinion of Americans. The reasons behind their dislike or outright hatred of Americans could be as varied as foreign policy too, and I am serious, a Jay Leno clip asking viewers what day July 4th is. So my point was the posters that put up this nonsense are jokes in of themselves. In order to respond to such crap you would have to lower yourself to that level, do you want to engage in that?

When it comes down to it would you sit down a 6 year old and go over global implications, both economic and social, of an American strike in Libya. I doubt it why so why bother trying to change the mind of a child over their baseless assertion that Americans are stupid?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Goodness, MOTF! Are you living in the rant forum now?

Generally speaking, I don't dislike all Americans. I judge on an individual basis, unless I'm disturbed by something at that particular moment regarding America. Not all of you are fat, lazy, ignorant, vain people! Just some of you are.

edit on 3/3/11 by TheAnuraOne because: poor grammar

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAnuraOne

I thought the thread was fine in the social issues forum. Apparently i was wrong. I guess its ok to constantly bash americans on this site, but only a rant if you point out the fact. I judge on an individual basis myself. Its stupid to do otherwise, thats why i dont like the constant blanket statements about americans.

MOTF!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join