It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodbye Charlie...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
/sign this thread to announce you will not read anything more about Charlie Sheen. That name you now know not. By signing here you're swearing allegiance and committed for the long haul.

No more Charlie Sheen. Deleted. Gone. Thank you.

/signed

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

I know what you're trying to do, but you're not going to stop it. People are gonna post regardless. Information eh, it just travels so damn fast

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Charlie Sheen is a true patriot, hes obviously winning

link   
signature here,also could we make this a bigger list and add justin bieber,cheryl cole,katie price,peter andre and kerry katona to it?

link   
I agree with what you are trying to do. Stop giving attention to the attention whore.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by girdermonkey84

Chuck Jeremy Kyle in there too

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I never give much regard to those that make entertainment their business because all publicity is good for business.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by girdermonkey84
signature here,also could we make this a bigger list and add justin bieber,cheryl cole,katie price,peter andre and kerry katona to it?

you can add wayne rooney to your list aswell...

2nd

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
reply to post by girdermonkey84

Chuck Jeremy Kyle in there too

how could i have forgotten him! also that bloke of the safestyle uk advert "trust me,its free fitting"

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

2nd

yep and his missus! sorry what is she famous for again?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I like Charlie he's got some back bone and balls should be made president hehe

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Give it up with this Charlie business already..It's getting old. Give the man a break already. I'm sure you wouldn't like people commenting and prying into your private matters..
edit on 3-3-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Sorry, I can't join the crusade, I've got to take Charlie's side in all of this. After all the celebrity meltdowns over the past few years (Gibson, Lohan, The Hoff, etc.), it's so relieving to finally see one of them refuse to apologize for their crazy behaviour.

I'm sick of the way it usually happens in Tinseltown - They have a drug/alcohol fueled binge, some crazy # happens, then they make a bunch of empty public statements about how sorry they are for letting the world down, they're seeking help, they found god, they're thankful for all the support, blah blah blah, looking so desperate and broken down that their careers will never recover.

And then there's Charlie.

He doesn't give a rat's ass who you are, whether you're his dad, a total stranger, or someone who like, fell out of the sky. He's gonna do whatever he's gonna do, and he's not gonna feel sorry for it. He knows exactly how much he's worth, and he's taking advantage of the situation by turning himself into a Crazy Quote Machine, and coming out of the gates with both arms swinging.

He's a total rock star from Mars, and I for one am glad he's doing what he's doing right now. The last 2 months have been stressful with all the crazy, scary # that's happening around the world (Egypt, Lybia, Elenin, etc.), and Charlie's insane life is giving my life the comic relief it desperately needs right now. Keep it up, you crazy SOB.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

2nd

EH !!! no need for that misterlondon, RRROOOOOONNNEEEEEYYYY

top topics

join