It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA staff jet blew it : Boxcutters taken on JFK Airliner

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
But if they actually did their job the T(errorist) S(tate) A(gency) wouldnt be able to get their jollies molesting women and children...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BuzzingOn
To me this shows all highjackers/terrorists that if you get caught somehow all you have to do is say "oops I forgot" then re-try the plan again later until succesful.

2cents.
Bzzzzzzz

Or... OR... There really aren't enough terrorists to justify the absurd expense, the invasion of privacy, the assulting of citizens, and this is all a ruse to browbeat us further down.

Honestly, if there had been any determined to be "terrorists," they would have struck by now. Meanwhile we risk nearly a 100% chance of being assaulted by our own to catch that 1 in 1,000,000,000,000 chance of a terrorist encounter.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I call B.S. , not on your post, but on the whole story in general. This is just a way to be able to impose more laws and power. The article i read said that the FLIGHT ATTENDANT saw the box cutter fall out of the baggage, and then allerted authorities ( i did not read entire article above ) and action was taken, smells like a false flag to me. Did anyone here there was also a handgun, my outlet had mentioned this breifly.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

That would work if pilots didn't have to exit the cockpit to use the restroom.
They use the same lavs as the passengers. Give them their own facilities and food before the flight, and it could work.

It's amazing how many different ways a plane could be hijacked if someone really wanted to do it. That cockpit door is there to make the passengers think the cockpit can't be taken over. When I was in flight attendant training, it was scary what I learned! There are things that I wont talk about even though I don't believe in the 9/11 and OS, just because if someone was set on hijacking a plane, it would be too damn easy. With that said, a true hijacker probably knows the same stuff anyway. Like someone else said, the majority of the precautions that have been taken since 9/11 are illusions.

How many times have you been on a flight and seen a flight attendant "stand guard" in front of the cockpit door, in order for a pilot to go to the restroom? The flight attendant then has to go into the cockpit and sit in the pilot's seat until he/she returns. I'm pretty strong for a girl, but if anyone had wanted to knock me out of the way and rush in while I was "guarding the door," it wouldn't have been hard. Of course the pilot is on the lookout through the peep hole inside the cockpit, but still... I always felt very vulnerable during these times.

Pilots who are certified are allowed to carry guns. One told me before working my first flight, "if you have any trouble, just let me know. I have a gun." Phhht! What the hell ever! If anything happens, those pilots are staying behind that door! Gun or not.... they're not coming out of there. The only thing that ever made me feel safe was when there was a LEO or federal air marshal on board, but even so, they aren't going to interfere unless all hell breaks loose and having LEO's and FAM's on board is rare.

The TSA workers I knew were nice, but apparently there are plenty of useless ones out there.

The best security on any flight is the passengers. Anybody see that "shoe bomber" guy after the passengers got a hold of him? Yeah, I bet he felt dumb... and a whole lot of pain, hehe.

I'm really starting to see the uselessness of TSA. I'll admit being blind to it for a while, but after hearing all these stories, I see why people have such issues with them.

edit on 3/3/2011 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
you get a standing ovation from me for posting this thank you for the truth the truth will set you free never trust your govt and always question authority again thank you for the truth

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
sorry thank you for the video awesome

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
So you mean the people who take a pic of me at the airports and (soon) trainstations can't protect us?! OH NO! WHAT NEWS! The TSA is a joke, for what its supposed to be, at least...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Aren't we number one in the world? Didn't so many barbarians keep going after the Roman Empire over and over and over again? We have real threats BECAUSE WE ARE NUMBER ONE. NO OTHER NATION IS ON TOP OF US. I guess being number one makes you completely safe, instead?

Also, you ignorant people who keep saying how these "TSA thug low-life goons" keep molesting our children, yet I haven't seen a single ****ing piece of evidence that actually proves that ******** idea. When has a TSA agent actually cupped a little boys testis, or a little girls area? If that is actually happening, people would be dying. Fathers and mothers would actually do something about it. The kids would be crying. YOU WOULD KNOW BECAUSE IT WOULD BE ALL OVER THE NEWS THAT A LITTLE BOY WAS ACTUALLY SEXUALLY MOLESTED BECAUSE HE WAS ACTUALLY TOUCHED IN PRIVATE AREAS. YET THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED YET, HAS IT? Nope. TSA agents aren't there solely to "grope" the american public. Who in their right ****ing mind would even make an organization just for that, spending millions of dollars?

You people are just a bunch of scared little girls. Go live some life and realize that at any second anything can happen.

You guys also seem to forget that it's just not the arab looking terrorists that terrorize us, but our own people who just feel like screwing over other people just because they are pissed off. There are real threats from every single corner of life. If you try to deny that, then you never, ever go outside. Even then, a rock from space could land right on your head.

Hey, we got screwed once with planes, why let it easily happen again? Take out the TSA, and I bet you people will stop flying because they don't feel safe. Have no security checks at all at airports, see how much they get used.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gnarly
Aren't we number one in the world? Didn't so many barbarians keep going after the Roman Empire over and over and over again? We have real threats BECAUSE WE ARE NUMBER ONE. NO OTHER NATION IS ON TOP OF US. I guess being number one makes you completely safe, instead?

You seem to be unclear on the concept of giving up liberties in exchange for temporary safety. Benny Franklin would deem you undeserving of either liberty or safety, methinks.

Hey, we got screwed once with planes, why let it easily happen again? Take out the TSA, and I bet you people will stop flying because they don't feel safe. Have no security checks at all at airports, see how much they get used.

Hey, we were screwed by an inside job. They succeeded in duping you, though. And FYI, *I* won't use any place I am assaulted at - by foreign particles or stranger's hands. I'll JOYOUSLY use the airport if I'm allowed to travel freely as a good citizen of this country is SUPPOSED to be able to do.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
reply to post by 46ACE

No duh, you think I've been on this site this long and don't know that?

"Terrorists" take box cutters onto planes because they want to hijack them. All I was saying is that instead of the TSA scanning our bodies and grabbing our nuts to check for sharp objects, they should just make it completely impossible for a passenger to get into the cockpit during a flight. Two doors! WAH-LA, no one could ever hijack an airliner again.

It's obvious they intentionally don't use common sense when they do these things. They'll use any excuse to take away our freedoms. It's funny to them.
\
We agree sir...

"NO duh"?
Daayuuuuuuummmm
The weekends coming and I'm fresh out,I thought I might get some of yours!

Seems we went from box cutters(911) to the shoe bomber; to underwear bomber( toss your suntan lotion,bottled water baby food and and preparation "H"in the trash please: just sayin..
besides the cockpit access they are using bombings to make every intrusion acceptable.And since the underwear guy was on a list already but put on the plane anyway by a professional guy in a suit. this isn't about air safety it an "agenda".Just between us the word is french "voila"

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Sounds like they are doing their job quite well: Harass the citizens into submission.

I don't think actually protecting the people is part of their job.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This is the same TSA that even searches the very pilots that fly our planes right? Yep, not surprised at all. ;-P

Gee, as if a Flight Yoke pushed forward wouldn't be enough to take down a jet...

The TSA: Defining irony since 2001.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The TSA is clearly a joke. If it was really to prevent a recurrence of 9/11 its simple - actually make sure the passengers go through the metal detector. There, no molestation necessary, case closed.

If I recall correctly, the airport footage of the alleged hijackers shows Hani Hanjour not going through the metal detector and therefore believed to have carried the box-cutters on board.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
TSA would've had to call Port Authority or some other cop since they aren't armed with anything but radios to stop someone with boxcutters.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Uh oh...when box cutters get on airplanes, don't they crash into skyscrapers and stuff?

Just goes to show the TSA never bought that tripe either.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I was nearly 36 when 9/11 occurred. Up to that point I had never, once used the word "boxcutter." Stanley knife, craft knife, utility knife, snap-off blade knife, lino[leum] knife. Not once 'boxcutter.' I'm curious how many did.
Why did this word enter the lexicon? Because that was part of the 'story.'
Is "boxcutter" that prevalent? I'm curious.

So TSA prove that their procedures, and random checks are completely ineffective? I don't personally blame the workers, they are - after all - "just following orders."
Where have I heard that before?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
When 9-11 happened, we were told that if we live our lives in fear, the terrorists have won.
Then security was ramped up, we were told that we needed to be safe. They created fear to justify the security.
The original message that wanted us to keep living life without fear of terror was admirable. I thought the government finally said something worthwhile, then later that year they reversed the mindset and caused so much stress.

What gets me is that the measures are selective. If someone wants to do damage, they will do it.
Bomb the entrance, the main floor, or just knock a plane out of the sky with a sam. I really think it is all about the perception of safety.

side note; I love the observation of the dangerous liquids being confiscated and placed right there in a trash can.
Why not play it out even further and have bomb squads stationed at every line to test the liquids. Why let the perpetrator go if you suspect that his lotion is an explosive?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

I actually seen a special on this program here. The cost is in the millions of dollars per year. Read the above external content carefully.

What you have is workers put in front of a computer to teach them what hostile intent looks like. Facial twitches and sad faces and pissed off faces. You know what I mean. The thing is, it is all computer models.

So the people who were able to board the plane with the box cutters were able to foil the millions of dollars program that is ongoing. Put on a happy face and take your groping like you mean it.

that's what the hijackers do, they're happy, relaxed and smiling that they will bloody the nose of the great satan, become martyrs and inherit paradise.

the threat you are up against is no joking matter, that's why the tsa, bush and company are criminals for not informing the public in a mature, equal and serious matter instead of self serving fearmongering.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

Exactly.

Problem, reaction, solution. I can hear it now... Clearly this is an issue of "lack of funding" to provide more groping agents, and invasive technological gizmos.

I can't wait. More tax dollars going towards the illusion of security.

edit on 3/4/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

Yes, but, 'they' can still take hostages with the box cutter, I would not like one of my crew having her face slashed, as for the gropers, oh, I don't know, better metal detectors?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join