It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Secret Plot To Bring 100 Million Muslims to the U.S.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
gitch

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
If Obama is not a Muslim:

1. Why does his paternal grandmother in Kenya insist, to this day, that she was present at his birth in that country?

I assume you mean his step-grandmother, Sarah Onyango Obama; his actual grandmother died in 2006, and is thus of course completely unable to say anything "to this day." In either case, we're looking at a lady who is over ninety years old; it's entirely possible that she's honestly mistaken.

2. When he went to Pakistan, what passport did he travel under? At the time, US citizens were FORBIDDEN to travel there, so he must have used a passport from a different country.

No they weren't. it was recommended that US citizens not go to Pakistan, but there was no Cuba-style embargo on travel. Even if there were, it's easy enough to get into Cuba if you want to. Technically illegal, but hey, so is smoking marijuana.

3. If Obama is a Christian, why has he stepped foot into a Christian church only 3 times since his inauguration? Why does he refuse to celebrate Christmas? TIME MAGAZINE

Another source (where I lifted the following quote)

D'ya know that plenty of Christians don't go to church except maybe on an occasional Easter? And most of them aren't busy leading a country. How often did Bush go to church? or clinton, for that matter? They must have been Hindus!

The number of Americans who expressed uncertainly about the president's religion, meanwhile, is much larger and has also grown, including among Obama's political base. For instance, fewer than half of Democrats and African-Americans now say that Obama is Christian.

Well, when the media's full of liars like yourself actively trying to create this result... Of course, popular opinion does not change fact; even if it did, a man's choice of religion is irrelevant under US law. Something bigots and fascists often tend to forget.

4. Why has he sealed his college transcripts (I'd especially like to know if he got funding for foreign students while at Occidental.)

5. Why has he spent millions of dollars on lawyers battling requests for his original, long-form Hawaii birth certificate when the question can be answered with a $10 money order? Take your pick of sources...

Because amazingly, his personal records are not your damned business, any more than yours are his.

6. Why does Obama have multiple (16-39 depending on the source) Social Security numbers? Good luck with this one.
Again, multiple sources, and some of them are even legit!

From Snopes.com Forum:
"One of the Social Security numbers for Barack Obama is tied to the Senate Hart Office Building 713 in Washington, DC. It's safe to conclude there was only one Barack Obama in the Senate. That SS# starts with 282. Yet Obama's recent tax returns list a SS# that starts with 042. With a disparity like that, it lends instant credence to the possible fraudulence of other SS#'s tied to Barack Obama. Each one proved to be false would be a felony fraud count. Until this news is proven to be wrong, it looks like we quite possibly have a serial felon occupying the WH."

I pulled that particular quote because if true, it is DAMNING evidence, and it should be easy enough to debunk.

You pulled that particular quote, and gave a link only to a single post, because the rest of the thread you pulled it from does indeed debunk the claim. As well as the claim about his college records. Seriously, you could put some effort into your false information.

I might have more later, but this should do for now.

Please don't try to feed me any of the regurgitated pablum being fed to the masses by the Obamas, the Dems, or the Lame Stream Media. You people are supposed to be the best at debunking BS, so by all means - DEBUNK AWAY (With ATS standards of acceptable proof.)

"Within ATS standards of acceptable proof"? That's rich, given you're claiming a woman is speaking from beyond the grave, and you have intentionally obfuscated your own source because it debunks your claims. As the claimant, you are the one who needs to bring proof; you have failed to do so, instead supplying false information.

By ATS standards, this is a T&C violation. However, those standards are apparently no longer enforced, so, lucky you

edit on 4/3/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
TROLL ALERT, TROLL ALERT, TROLL ALERT!

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Seriously, this needs to stop and stop once and for all as no one in the entire GOP/Neo Con/Bagger collective cares for this nation and wants to see it end.

Seriously, this is getting real old and the OP seriously needs to look into their life and see who's policies cost them their job and livelyhood.

Let's hear about how you truly feel about those who have a different faith and have a different skin colour?

Quit continually being apart of the problem and be apart of the solution or else get out of the way.
edit on 4-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Originally posted by OldCorp
If Obama is not a Muslim:

1. Why does his paternal grandmother in Kenya insist, to this day, that she was present at his birth in that country?

I assume you mean his step-grandmother, Sarah Onyango Obama; his actual grandmother died in 2006, and is thus of course completely unable to say anything "to this day." In either case, we're looking at a lady who is over ninety years old; it's entirely possible that she's honestly mistaken.

2. When he went to Pakistan, what passport did he travel under? At the time, US citizens were FORBIDDEN to travel there, so he must have used a passport from a different country.

No they weren't. it was recommended that US citizens not go to Pakistan, but there was no Cuba-style embargo on travel. Even if there were, it's easy enough to get into Cuba if you want to. Technically illegal, but hey, so is smoking marijuana.

3. If Obama is a Christian, why has he stepped foot into a Christian church only 3 times since his inauguration? Why does he refuse to celebrate Christmas? TIME MAGAZINE

Another source (where I lifted the following quote)

D'ya know that plenty of Christians don't go to church except maybe on an occasional Easter? And most of them aren't busy leading a country. How often did Bush go to church? or clinton, for that matter? They must have been Hindus!

The number of Americans who expressed uncertainly about the president's religion, meanwhile, is much larger and has also grown, including among Obama's political base. For instance, fewer than half of Democrats and African-Americans now say that Obama is Christian.

Well, when the media's full of liars like yourself actively trying to create this result... Of course, popular opinion does not change fact; even if it did, a man's choice of religion is irrelevant under US law. Something bigots and fascists often tend to forget.

4. Why has he sealed his college transcripts (I'd especially like to know if he got funding for foreign students while at Occidental.)

5. Why has he spent millions of dollars on lawyers battling requests for his original, long-form Hawaii birth certificate when the question can be answered with a $10 money order? Take your pick of sources...

Because amazingly, his personal records are not your damned business, any more than yours are his.

6. Why does Obama have multiple (16-39 depending on the source) Social Security numbers? Good luck with this one.
Again, multiple sources, and some of them are even legit!

From Snopes.com Forum:
"One of the Social Security numbers for Barack Obama is tied to the Senate Hart Office Building 713 in Washington, DC. It's safe to conclude there was only one Barack Obama in the Senate. That SS# starts with 282. Yet Obama's recent tax returns list a SS# that starts with 042. With a disparity like that, it lends instant credence to the possible fraudulence of other SS#'s tied to Barack Obama. Each one proved to be false would be a felony fraud count. Until this news is proven to be wrong, it looks like we quite possibly have a serial felon occupying the WH."

I pulled that particular quote because if true, it is DAMNING evidence, and it should be easy enough to debunk.

You pulled that particular quote, and gave a link only to a single post, because the rest of the thread you pulled it from does indeed debunk the claim. As well as the claim about his college records. Seriously, you could put some effort into your false information.

I might have more later, but this should do for now.

Please don't try to feed me any of the regurgitated pablum being fed to the masses by the Obamas, the Dems, or the Lame Stream Media. You people are supposed to be the best at debunking BS, so by all means - DEBUNK AWAY (With ATS standards of acceptable proof.)

"Within ATS standards of acceptable proof"? That's rich, given you're claiming a woman is speaking from beyond the grave, and you have intentionally obfuscated your own source because it debunks your claims. As the claimant, you are the one who needs to bring proof; you have failed to do so, instead supplying false information.

By ATS standards, this is a T&C violation. However, those standards are apparently no longer enforced, so, lucky you

edit on 4/3/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

Well, when the media's full of liars like yourself actively trying to create this result

Did you really just call me a liar? Several times?
(MODS: Hence the large quote)

I haven't done anything but present questions. If you had read my last post, you would have seen that I debunked the Pakistan travel ban allegation myself (well, I followed the breadcrumbs to 1981 to the original sources.) But you aren't interested in anything but attacking me personally because you have no case; others might, but you can't refute a single thing I said because your Kung Fu is weak. All you have are insults.

You Lose.

Next
edit on 3/4/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/4/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
It's funny, they say this is what the right wingers believe, but in reality, it's what the talking heads are telling them to believe, and not many will fall for it

Sometimes it's conspiracy theories cooked up by liberals for laughs to see how many dim-witted wing-nuts will bite on them. All it takes is just a few common conspiracy themes and a good dose of paranoia and they'll be all over it, repeating it as if they're some knowledgeable elite watchers.

By the way it was 50 million, not 100 million. Get with the program!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

In the past few years, paranoid conservatives have cooked up all sorts of conspiracy theories about President Barack Obama

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
they are trying to create a ONE world order .

No need to create one world order when they already did this decades ago after ww1

Anyways...
It makes sense for the elite to totally islamify the world since its the biggest and largest growing religion in the world (since Yedi didnt take off as the largest growing religion in the world)

One World Religion

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingbreaker
my question is why do Muslim's build a mosque at every location they conquer?

Why do christians (especially the catholic church) build churches and cathedrals in every location white man sets foot on/conquers)?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Why does he refuse to celebrate Christmas?

Obama went to Hawaii to celebrate Christmas with his family there, a family tradition every christmas since his daughters were born.. You obviously have a problem with people celebrating Christmas with their families

Christmas Day

HONOLULU - President Barack Obama capped a quiet Christmas Saturday with a surprise visit to a Marine base to thank U.S. troops for the sacrifices they've made, including being away from their families at the holidays.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias
reply to post by cyberjedi

I'll bet you wouldn't post this picture if they were white guys (yes, white people also do stupid and offensive things). You wouldn't say, "Look how uncivilized white guys like President Bush are."

bring it on!

post some dumbass white people.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

didn't the wind blow down the tree?

isn't that a sign?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
People criticizing a president based on faith, or how he lives out his faith, makes me wanna puke. We live in the 21st century, enough with the fairy tales already!!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Obama is a pogressive liberal who wants bigger government. He believes that government should take a more active role in society. What we eat, where we live, what we spend, what we make.
He sees Islam as "misunderstood" and with his upbringing in the Black Theologian Church, has sympathy for muslims. He won't need 100 million. Just a few who have loud voices and the ear of the MSM will do the trick.

It all comes down to this;
Do you want bigger government with more control over your life?
or
Do you want smaller government with the freedoms inherent from the Constitution?

Obama wants the former with sympathy for the islamic (political) movement.

Just vote this joker out in 2012 and we can be done with this.

See how easy that was?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
People criticizing a president based on faith, or how he lives out his faith, makes me wanna puke. We live in the 21st century, enough with the fairy tales already!!

TBH, a person's religion should NOT matter when it comes to holding office, but that is not my concern. What bothers me is the fact that Obama is a liar, he's sneaky, underhanded, and deceitful. *Dear Lord, please have someone ask me for rock solid examples of his deception so that I might have epic win.

He's a product of the Chicago political machine, and we all know what that means. How much you wanna bet when the coming investigations are over, Obama will enjoy another first: the first President sitting behind bars. I was hoping that Bush Jr. might take that honor, but it looks like ol' Barry is going for broke.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberjedi
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5a5a7a71f092.jpg[/atsimg]

me and my homeboys are ready for them yo...

Bullet proof glass AND cardboard on the floor. That is a classy establishment. I bet they carry Night Train and Thunderbird.

Oh, and I'm calling shenanigans on these guys. The guy in the blue sweatshirt/black jacket is wearing tights. In any serious toughguy situation that crap will get you killed.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberjedi
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5a5a7a71f092.jpg[/atsimg]

me and my homeboys are ready for them yo...

ROFLLLLLLLLLL......You made my pants wet. I applaud you sir. On the other hand, lets hope this doesnt happen, which im 99% sure is the case anyway.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I LOL'd at this thread

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Re: revolt in Libya

Originally posted by Tyrson
their revolts this is a terrible thing for all free people and only fools believe anything good can come off it.

Only a fool . . . would support Gaddafi; killing your own civilians
is NOT democracy.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Re: Ka'aba

Originally posted by Kingbreaker
In 630, Muhammad led 10,000 Muslim soldiers into Mecca and turned the pagans’ most prominent spot, the Ka’aba, into the Masjid al-Haram Mosque.

built by Abram; the eponymous father of
the Abrahamic religions, mentioned in Genesis,

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
i dont see whats the problem. america is expanding into the middle east; america has not within its borders burned the bridge of the muslim citizen (excluding racial profiling). in the guise of capital the increase of 100 million potential hard working self perpetuating americans that have a self appreciating value that increases over time due to their culture would be good for the country. this would be a good investment for the middle eastern countries that see america as an encroachment in its cultural territory and would be a boon for the people in america who believe in profiting from the increase in persons who consume what they provide as a good; be it from a federal level as services such as schools and law enforcement; or a corporate market level from the increase in firms and potential investors in open and closed markets.

i guess people who get all riled up and have problems; have them for the same reason some people and nations disagree with american soldiers and private/public sector companies doing business on territories that are not their "homeland". if anyone can rationalize xenophobia; its the person who fears for the black man moving into their suburb, or the asian man who curses his daughter after her white husband leaves, or the muslim man who hates with his soul the little child eating hotdogs at a baseball game.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join