It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with this plume of smoke at the base of the two standing towers?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I'll admit, reviewing the original video I posted again, it does look possibly doctored, regarding the almost identical dark rectangular shades near the top of both towers (hence divided by the slight centerline), but at least in that video, there are still 2 defined towers. After all this, whether or not the original video was altered I'm just saying there is clearly 2 towers in that original video, you're freakin' blind if you can't tell that and I question your eyesight or color-vision performance.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
BOTH VIDEOS ARE COMPUTER GENERATED, BAD QUALITY FAKERIES. FULL STOP.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Seems that the only one here who is blind , is you . And anyone else who sees two towers in that clip . That is the CORNER of the ONE tower you are seeing , NOT two separate towers .

Now , if you still insist there are two , then EXPLAIN the position of the antenna .

Other than that , give it up .

Some of you people are really something else .

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReRun

Seems that the only one here who is blind , is you . And anyone else who sees two towers in that clip . That is the CORNER of the ONE tower you are seeing , NOT two separate towers .

Now , if you still insist there are two , then EXPLAIN the position of the antenna .

Other than that , give it up .

Some of you people are really something else .

How can you possibly refute that both towers are still standing throughout the film?
The only explanation is that YOU ARE SOMETHING ELSE!
That is the whole premiss of the clip! It is clear to all and sundry that both towers are still standing in this otherwise Computer Generated Composite.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Came to a 9/11 thread for a change and was just reminded of why I seldom
visit.
The video is of the first tower falling - leaving one tower and a plume of smoke!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

edit on 3-3-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
it's "nothing". just a normal structural collapse and every possible and imaginable koinkadink included. the "smoke" being one of those pesky 9/11 koinkadinks. other than that, judging by the video(s) supplied in the thread it is clear that al-cia-da did it. if you look closely enough you can actually see flying terrorists all over the skies. terorists with super-duper magical powers!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ReRun

Look man...

The camera angles in both the first video and GenRadek's video are in point of fact NOT in the same, any pea-sized ignorant brain can tell that, because building 7 is outside the building parameter in the first video and INSIDE it in the second video. And that antenna is exactly where it should be. In the video the right tower overlaps the left, so they're not side by side, but rather the full view of the right and a partial of the left, at least of what "appears" in the first video, doctoring or no doctoring aside...

edit on 4-3-2011 by rstregooski because: mis-spell

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I can see you have you have your truther blinders on. Take them off please. Leaving them on is embracing ignorance.

Now, WTC7 is to the left of the WTC Towers in both videos.In one, just a little bit more than the other. The cloud of dust and debris comes up just behind it in both my video and yours. Your video is nothing more than a prime example of how the TM likes to LIE a lot.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
This has been debunked so many times. It's the plume of smoke from the collapse of the first tower. Both towers are not standing.

I also like the implication that it's odd that live news is broadcast only once. In fact most live news is broadcast only once, by definition!

.....Wow. If I bang my head against the wall for an hour I may be on the same level to understand that.

Step away from the internet.

What are you talking about? What's difficult to understand in what I wrote?

Just noticed the EARLIER caption as well. Trust the TM to broadcast something that debunks itself. Broadcast once... lol

And once again, it's one tower. Just the crappy video quality makes a slight optical illusion so it looks like it could be two.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
The dust is from the first tower collapse, I've seen other footage of this exact dust cloud from another angle and it is indeed just dust from the first tower collapse.

The OP's video show's only one tower standing, all the while giving a slight illusion of two towers. Go find a rectangle building block or brick and look at it from different angles, imagine looking at it from a distance through a poor quality camera and you'll see where the illusion can happen.

The OP's video is also a snippet from "In Plane Sight" a 9/11 conspiracy documentary. The most bunk and ridiculous documentary yet regarding the conspiracy of an inside job. Throw some lies together mixed with dramatic music and you'll win over any bored conspiracy theorist willing to believe any paranoid story you can spoon feed them.

You'll also be bound to get their money too

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

How can you possibly refute that both towers are still standing throughout the film?

I can refute it simply because there is only one tower standing in that clip , simple as that . The vertical 'line' is nothing more than the corner of the tower . There are not two towers in that clip . The south tower has just collapsed .

Talk about grasping at straws .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join