It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Wales, UK? Look at the Sky! 3rd March 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by welshbeliever

Excellent work!
Do you know the approx date for these? It's clear with photos like these that we're not talking about flight paths

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

alright butt ;-)
all these were taken 21st jan 2011.
loads over south wales recently

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Of course they are. It is clear that you have no knowledge of Air Traffic Control. How do you think aircraft transit UK airspace? Everything from internal flights to transatlantic. The aircraft are controlled by ATC and cross paths, so what do you think that will look like when conditions are correct for contrails to form? Wales is also an extremely busy location for military training at all height levels. Again what do you expect the contrails to look like in busy skies?

You can track and plot these aircraft. It is a hobby for many, many people.

www.radarvirtuel.com...

It really is the height of pure laziness to point a camera at the sky and claim 'Look chemtrails! Look at the X-shapes etc. You clearly have no understanding of how busy UK skies are with aviation.

Check out Flight Aware during the day. EGFF is the code for Cardiff International. Note the airliner traffic during the day during busy periods?

flightaware.com...

Instead of just pointing cameras in the sky and shouting 'Chemtrail' actually study Air Traffic Control through the various online sources. Set up a video camera and monitor Radar Virtual, Flight Aware etc.

Check out the theory of why aircraft engines produce contrails and the conditions why they form. You can predict from the data if the conditions are right.

asd-www.larc.nasa.gov...

TJ

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

Of course they are. It is clear that you have no knowledge of Air Traffic Control. How do you think aircraft transit UK airspace? Everything from internal flights to transatlantic. The aircraft are controlled by ATC and cross paths, so what do you think that will look like when conditions are correct for contrails to form? Wales is also an extremely busy location for military training at all height levels. Again what do you expect the contrails to look like in busy skies?

Funnily enough I used to work in Air Traffic Control in the South of England. I'm not located anywhere near Cardiff

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Please don't say that you were an Air Traffic Controller? No member of ATC would post an observation of 'crisscross patterns across the skies'. So, roughly where in Wales are you making your observations?

TJ

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Please don't say that you were an Air Traffic Controller? No member of ATC would post an observation of 'crisscross patterns across the skies'. So, roughly where in Wales are you making your observations?

TJ

I created ATC software and tested it. North Wales

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

RAF Valley? I know someone there

Edit: although you first said Southern England and then North Wales

edit on 13-3-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
reply to post by welshbeliever

Excellent work!
Do you know the approx date for these? It's clear with photos like these that we're not talking about flight paths

Given normal commercial flightpaths over the UK including Wales it's absolutely certain they were very normal indeed. Mainly flights to/from Scotand and the Med and to/from Europe and N America (as anyone who was aware of flightpaths over the UK would know)

See my sig for more examples

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

RAF Valley? I know someone there

Edit: although you first said Southern England and then North Wales

edit on 13-3-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

I have lived in many places. We had to create military and civilian software, so we were well aware of the difference from the interrogations. We would often test out the software outside the building, so we were aware that no civilian craft sprayed chemtrails, the ones spraying chemtrails are military, though to the eye most people will assume civilian. I would prefer not to give more away about who I am for obvious reasons.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The only obvious reason I can think is because you're a fake.

But please PM me if you have genuine meteorological credentials.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Of course you did, James. In North Wales they even spread the chemtrails at low level in the valleys!

TJ

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

The only obvious reason I can think is because you're a fake.

But please PM me if you have genuine meteorological credentials.

Clearly due to the military nature I'd like to avoid any such interactions
edit on 24-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Of course you did, James. In North Wales they even spread the chemtrails at low level in the valleys!

TJ

Thanks for that TJ
Funny video you sent, but yes, when you've worked in such a job before it's no big deal, in fact it's as boring as hell. I sat next to one of the biggest t**ts in the world. Not happy memories at all. Didn't like working on military projects at all, glad I left

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
So, I'm sure everyone here has worked out exactly what the Chemtrail spraying was all about.

They had a huge earthquake planned, that's why there were so many new threads popping up about chemtrails on ATS and around the net in the week before Japan 3/11

As most of you will be aware Chemtrails are part of HAARP
edit on 24-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I'm aware that a lot of people ALLEGE that chemtrails are something to do with HAARP.

I'm also aware that there's not been a skerrick of supportable evidence linking them, nor that HAARP is anything other than the ionospheric research facility that its public profile says it is, and that there ahs never been a skerrick of supportable evidence that chemtrails exist either.

So I think "know" is a little strong.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

I'm aware that a lot of people ALLEGE that chemtrails are something to do with HAARP.

I'm also aware that there's not been a skerrick of supportable evidence linking them, nor that HAARP is anything other than the ionospheric research facility that its public profile says it is, and that there ahs never been a skerrick of supportable evidence that chemtrails exist either.

So I think "know" is a little strong.

Of course the powers that be will protect their military secrets, that is their job. It doesn't mean that we can't do our own research, the evidence is all out there for those who choose to see.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Do you guys REALLY not know what aircraft contrails look like? (Here's a clue: if you're in Wales today, look at the skies - they seem to be full of contrails today. There you go, now you know
)

What DO they teach you at school these days

Which school would you be referring too??

Public, private, or DIS-INFO??

Why would you feel it is your duty to tell someone else what THEY are seeing????

Do you possess some ability to be everywhere, all the time, so as to let others know what they are really seeing???
unless you can provide PROOF of these talents, then I suggest that YOU move along, as so many of your brethen are inclined to say.

Parker

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Everyone protects their secrets - but being unable to find verifiable evidence does not mean that there's a secret being protected - sometimes it means there's nothing to find!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Everyone protects their secrets - but being unable to find verifiable evidence does not mean that there's a secret being protected - sometimes it means there's nothing to find!

It's not that difficult to find out if you look at the sky and watch what happens, I'm under a HAARP corridor so I get to see the whole process from Clear skies>Chemtrails>Chemtrails Spread Out>Form into waves and head off in one of two directions. I have a compass here and a map of all the HAARP locations, so can easily work this one out for myself; I know where I am, I know where the chemtrails are going, I have a compass, I know where the HAARPS are. It's very simple!

Perhaps you don't live under a HAARP corridor, so you don't get to see it all

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

What are HAARP corridors? How do you identify them? There is only 1 public HAARP location - what are the others you refer to?

Presumably you have information about the fligths, the a/c, etc too so you can corelate it all together into a convincing body of evidence?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join