It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK chemtrail Spray Day 3rd March 2011

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by deprogrammer
reply to post by Essan

CHEMTRAILS = a viral hoax for twenty years? ..this is the silliest statement ever from a left brain debunker.

The idea that contrails are "chemtrails" originated in the mid 1990s around the time the internet started to really take off. The hoax has been going round and round and round and round ever since with a new bunch of people falling for it every year.

No-one has ever demonstrated any difference between contrails and chemtrails - either those seen today or those studied in the 1960s and 1970s.

Chemtrails are only seen when atmospheric conditions are conducive to the formation of contrails at the altitude of any given aircraft.

The only reason people think contrails are chemtrails is because they read it on the internet - hence a continuing viral hoax.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I see I wasn't the only one to notice, here's my thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by moosevernel

Your sky looks very similar to mine ( Liverpool ).
It stopped just after 3pm and normal contrails returned.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by charlespearl

How about Chicago, IL US Chemtrail Spraying on March 2, 2011.

Outside of Chicago, IL United States on March 2, 2011 starting at 8:00 am they began spraying. These pictures were taken over Deerfield, IL. 18 miles north of Chicago O'Hare international airport. Notice how the lines are coming directly east where there are no airports. Directly east is Lake Michagan.

There's plenty of east-west air routes around and over Chicago -

Here's Delta's

and United's

And here's the modis photos for today - looks like pretty normal sheet cloud - squiet a lot of them are linear, bt that's not actually unusual for clouds on the grand scale - maybe some weer formed on contrails - can't tell from this but no contrails are visible in it that I can see - rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov...
edit on 3-3-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

Chicago also has a huge weather modification program, as does most of the US, so its pointless you trying to convince everyone that everything they are seeing are 'normal' (and use that word ''normal' very loosely) CONtrails. You have no way of knowing that and certainly no way of proving anything one way or another.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Now you all know what contrails look like, perhaps instead of get paranoid you could put your observations to use?

www.metoffice.gov.uk...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Now you all know what contrails look like, perhaps instead of get paranoid you could put your observations to use?

www.metoffice.gov.uk...

Watch what happens after they've been sprayed, now that's not up for debate, it's clear those are geo-engineering waves.

Sure, it's a military secret as this is a weapon, hence why people are paid to come here and debunk, I understand that

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Why is it clear?

What's the definition of "geo-engineering waves"?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle

Chicago also has a huge weather modification program, as does most of the US, so its pointless you trying to convince everyone that everything they are seeing are 'normal' (and use that word ''normal' very loosely) CONtrails. You have no way of knowing that and certainly no way of proving anything one way or another.

But apparently you do have proof of this weather modification program?? (since you state that it has one - sounds like you know it for sure)

So why not make it public and show everyone??

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlespearl
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Yes, there are plenty of east-west air routes. I know the airspace above Chicago, IL. I live here. Also, take a very close look at the pictures I posted. There are two different planes in the background making normal contrails that disappear. That disappear! These trails stayed all day blocking out the sun making a gray haze.

Yep - sometimes that happens - contrails can even crate clouds too.

It is not as common as other characteristics, because it requires particular conditions - but it is well known that it can occur - the very first mention I know of of that happening in from 1940.

I see the sky every day: driving to work, lunch time, breaks, and driving home. Most mornings start the same. They start out with nice blue skies then the chemtrails start and the skies get hazy and turn a light gray blocking out the sun. They are not clouds.

Do you know what cirrus clouds are? A whole sky of cirrus looks exactly like that - it doesn't happen often, and contrails can contribute to it, but it does happen.

I find it odd that the skys are mostly clear on the weekends as if the pilots who do the spraying have a regular Monday through Friday work week.

A proper survey of how often and how much cover would be real evidence of something.

edit on 5-3-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: fix the quotes

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Oh dear, it's bad enough we get the bi-weekly "chemtrail" nonsense from the Yanks, but now peeps in the UK are up to this bollocks too? Shame, you should know better and not buy into this crap.

Isn't it slightly odd that, for example when the snow shut Heathrow and Gatwick, there were no reports or sightings of "chemtrails"? I certainly never saw any and often remarked to the missus that it was nice and quiet without those planes and the sky was nice and clear.

Snow clears, flights sdtart again and bam, we have more "chemtrails"... Funny that..

Could it be that they are in fact just contrails and all thse "sightings" and pictures we get on ATS are just that? God know, must be the nefarious NWO trying to kill us all with ineffective spraying of the population from 35,000ft! For what purpose? What is in them? Why would they not just add it to our food or water instead of spraying us from such a height as to dissipate the chemicals well before they ever get near ground level.

It astounds me the stupidity of some people. This thing has been debunked to hell and back, yet people still bang on about it. Go and learn some real science people, not this bollocks you read off some cooky website about something that, when you think about it, makes no logical sense if it were real!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
So, as you'll have all worked out, the reason for all the Chemtrail threads the week before Japan 3/11, is that HAARP uses chemtrails

There has been almost no chemtrail spraying where I live since the Earthquake
edit on 24-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
I also believe that the chemtrails will not appear on the day of the royal wedding, i wonder how glorious the sun will look, i might even put a bet on at the bookies !

Unrelated to the wedding, In Poole, on the south coast the blue sky is glorious and there are no clouds, but below the high altitude the sky is hazy and has chemtrails all over it i even noticed a plane flying across the sky while i was outside having a smoke leaving a white trail, but i also saw a blatent passenger plane flying yesterday in the clear skies and it had no trails coming from behind it what so ever. I keep hearing planes flying over atm, Iam tempted to get a chembuster as ive heard they are effective in neutralizing the chemicals but a pyramid of copper is a juicy target for scavengers nowadays !

Please report on any activity you've seen recently as i couldnt find any recent chemtrail threads besides this one !

This is my post from another chemtrail thread that died a few years ago as i didnt find this more recent one.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Two days ago the sky was being lined with trails all day and every one of them turned a broad sheet of haze. I live fairly near London, so the answer could be that it's just commercial aircraft from Heathrow - however, yesterday there was practically no aircraft in the sky and those that were, were at a much higher altitude with their trails dissipating at a much more likely rate.

Chem trails are real (I don't know what thay are) and to those in any doubt, ask yourself why so many people contribute to these threads simply to declare how ridiculous the claims are. This is ATS, if you were to jump on a every thread that you believed was ridiculous, you'd be a very busy person.

To all those that do pop up on these threads to 'save us from our own ignorance' - thanks, I'd never really considered their importance until I'd observed the nature of your responses.

You're here to keep us level headed are you? Thanks, that's very generous of you.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

US, Chicago, IL Chemtrails March 31,2011

Here is a satellite picture of chemtrails on March 31, 2011. They began spraying at 8:00 am again. They made several X formations and "Quad C" formations above my house. They continued through out the day spraying the entire county covering Chicago, IL They sprayed so much I had to show all my friends. This is what it looks like from space.

You trolls can't dispute images from space unless you block all the satellites....Don't worry, you won't stop spraying and I won't stop posting pictures....

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

Chemtrail Formations

Here are the types of chemtrail clould formations I have seen.

(1) X Chemtrial formations
(2) 3X Chemtrail formations
(3) Quad-C chemtrail formations
(4) Paralleled attack chemtrail formations

I posted generic pictures of what I have seen. And, if you trolls dispute I will post the pictures. I have seen them so many times I am tired of taking pictures. But if you must, I will post them if you want. All I can say is just look up at the sky; it is up there for us to see.

Keep spraying and I will keep posting....

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by charlespearl

No trolls have replied yet. I guess they don't work Saturday or Sunday...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Just like the chemtrails. No chemtrails on Saturday or Sunday. Well....I know you begin Sunday evening/night.... Keep it cool. I will see some posts on Monday or not since i posted this response.

Find a new job you trolls. It would pay better you collage graduates.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Charles pearl iam glad to see you are so actively pursueing these chemtrails to identify them, Iam on the south coast of the uk, and i have been hearing constant plane engine noises going in various directions for the the past hour since i got up at 8.00am, again its a glorious blue day and there are no clouds, except these fake looking 'hazes' which' i believe are trails, As i was writing this i thought i better take my headset off and go to the window and i could still hear the same pitch engine noise that ive been hearing all morning, yet you cannot see any planes in the sky, These noises i keep hearing must be high altitude planes, as where i live is not on any commercial flight path..
edit on 10-4-2011 by Vanishr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

If you're on the south coast of England then you're under some of the busiest flight paths in the world
Depends exactly where you are, of course, but you should see most fights from Europe to N America as well as plenty to/from the UK.

However, it's more likely you're hearing a light aircraft.

btw there was some nice displays of natural cirrus first thing this morning - a mix of natural and manmade cirrus now.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Check out the bottom link in my signature for more examples of the sort of contrails you can see in the skies above Britain

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join