It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Videos of Real Freemasonic and Golden Dawn Rituals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by network dude
but, I watched both videos of masonic ceremony and I didn't see the Balphomet, blood sacrifices, or the ritual eating of the children. I call hoax!

Word. Everybody knows that you can't have a REAL Masonic ritual unless the candidate is riding around on the devil in the form of a goat.

guys... I got chills up my spine.. .............................
my father is a freemason............

when I was a child he had a STRANGEEEEEEEEEEE random wild hair to get "goats for the field" when he had a tractor he just got for it....

He bred them and kept them around for several years.... I never knew I needed to watch for him and his mason pals stealing them off to the lodge.........

He had the mason ring.... with the compasses and it was red.. he has the apron in a blue tube.. somewhere.. and theres a masonic manual of sorts??

Also somthing creepy... one day dad said

"One day you will think you know more than me, but then one day you will find out you are wrong"

My great uncle was a mason too..
FOR A SIDE NOTE DAD WAS A COP TOO.. HIGH RANK

Also forgot to add I have went into the lodge.... it was two floors.. the bottom was the chow hall ??? had picnic tables and george washington framed up..

The upstairs looked like how the masonic pics on here look candles.. and blue velvety lookin seats..
The guys there looked....... creepy.. old men everywhere..

They were nice.. but it was a brief visit

edit on 6-3-2011 by doommarine3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Now, see what ya went and did bsbray11? Here I was starting to believe that the Freemasons were an organized force of powerful mages possessing ancient & arcane "wisdoms."

Really? And what were you expecting that to look like if filmed? Brooms dancing and stuff levitating, with a big cauldron in the middle?

All forms of knowledge are power. Freemasons practice one form of an esoteric system of knowledge that comes with its own rules and procedures. There are others. They are all powerful in the right hands imo (even Christianity or Hinduism), especially when your special club buddies also happen to be heads of multi-billion dollar corporations and other powerful institutions, and you've already taken oaths of secrecy with them. And don't take my word for it.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The thing about G.D. is that for the most part if you really wanted to do so, you can buy books that will show you how to create your own temple et al. There isn't much 'secret' about that. I am not saying that there isn't anyone who uses it strictly for 'good or evil' but when following any Western Tradition, you walk upon a treacherous path if your aim is to harm others. (just as you would in anything in life, what goes around, comes around).
What I am trying to find is the 'leader' in this particular G.D. group was doing things that were frowned upon legally. I keep wanting to say it was something about sexual harassment but I can't put my finger on his name but I will keep searching my notes on it.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This was clearly a hoax and recreation video.

Where was the virgin woman for the initiation? Where was the goat? Why wasn't he stabbed 3 times for the 3 degrees?

I call BS on this video!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hey masons, I just started reading Crowley's The Book of The Law...

12. sacrifice cattle, little and big : after a child

this happen a lot?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by doommarine3

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by network dude
but, I watched both videos of masonic ceremony and I didn't see the Balphomet, blood sacrifices, or the ritual eating of the children. I call hoax!

Word. Everybody knows that you can't have a REAL Masonic ritual unless the candidate is riding around on the devil in the form of a goat.

guys... I got chills up my spine.. .............................
my father is a freemason............

when I was a child he had a STRANGEEEEEEEEEEE random wild hair to get "goats for the field" when he had a tractor he just got for it....

He bred them and kept them around for several years.... I never knew I needed to watch for him and his mason pals stealing them off to the lodge.........

He had the mason ring.... with the compasses and it was red.. he has the apron in a blue tube.. somewhere.. and theres a masonic manual of sorts??

Also somthing creepy... one day dad said

"One day you will think you know more than me, but then one day you will find out you are wrong"

My great uncle was a mason too..
FOR A SIDE NOTE DAD WAS A COP TOO.. HIGH RANK

Also forgot to add I have went into the lodge.... it was two floors.. the bottom was the chow hall ??? had picnic tables and george washington framed up..

The upstairs looked like how the masonic pics on here look candles.. and blue velvety lookin seats..
The guys there looked....... creepy.. old men everywhere..

They were nice.. but it was a brief visit

edit on 6-3-2011 by doommarine3 because: (no reason given)

I just came back to read this thread. You have described a mason and his lodge to a T. Except the creepy part. They might look that way, but once you speak to them they seem much less creepy. You can get them to offer you wisdom with a twinkle in their eye and you know you are getting much more than could be purchased at any price. Goats? Meh, to each his own. I think they would be too noisy. And I imagine stinky to a point.

edit to add:

If we are both still around when you turn 40, please let me know what you think of this quote:

things tend to look a bit different at 18 then they do at 40.

edit on 15-6-2011 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus has too much beer and won't share

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

this happen a lot?

Freemasons I know are more into sacrificing beavers!

Generally, paranoiacs who devote time to evidencing the "minutiae" of rituals they will never participate in, should also come prepared with evidence of the good works in the local community that they themselves have achieved. That would make for excellent qualifications.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

this happen a lot?

Let's find out Beavers, you got any kids?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I watched the videos and found it very sad that a grown man would want to be part of this.
Making a good man better! More like making a good man like a fool... Pathetic.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLordVeack
I watched the videos and found it very sad that a grown man would want to be part of this.

Here, look, I got some crayons! Go in the corner and doodle while us grown ups have a conversation.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

aren't you glad that nobody is forcing you to join up?

have a super day.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew

Here, look, I got some crayons! Go in the corner and doodle while us grown ups have a conversation.

Surely grown ups would come up with better dazzling wit and repartee than the above slight and attempted put down!? However, I take your point and will leave you "grown ups", who like threatening to murder each other, roll up your trouser legs and believe you're a better man (the masonic threads alone prove this assumption wrong) to self congratulate one another- and will be on my way.

Have a super day.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join