It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular U.F.O. phenomimon.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I have been reading allot about sightings of black triangular shaped U.F.O.s. I think this might be a new aircraft being developed by the government that is to advanced in technology to be revealed to the public. A "black operations aircraft." Some say it is technology recovered from the Roswell 1947 crash and is now being used in a high performance spy plane. Others say it's a craft from a world billions of light years away. The stealth bomber was not reveled to the public until a few years after it's creation. But this triangular U.F.O. has been sited by millions all over the world dating back decades ago. I once talked to someone who says the United States Navy has one of these black triangle crafts at a Naval facility in a remote desert somewhere. This friend of mine says that he got to examine a piece of what this triangular aircraft is made of. He tried to beet on it with a 10 Lb sledge hammer and there was no damage what so ever to the piece of the hull. The part he said he examined was very light for its size but seemingly indestructible.
edit on 3-3-2011 by paranormal78 because: modded the last sentence.

edit on 3-3-2011 by paranormal78 because: it just needed som tweeking.

edit on 3-3-2011 by paranormal78 because: small error in the title

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Triangular UFOs are not really a phenomenon

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
i saw one up close in the late eighties. about 30 feet off the ground, and i was about 60 feet away. it sped off horizontally so fast that you could not see it, only the direction it went...zero sound

this is an image from google earth, i think it is very old (way before 1947 IMO)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/90d24159a606.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Isn't the triangle craft pose to be the TR3B?

Deebo

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by paranormal78

I'm in the defence force, and I and at least 100 other men saw a black triangular craft in Townsville, Australia, at a place called high range(military range). The craft moved above our heads silently,(aprox 300ft) turned on its axis and disappeared at a tremendous speed.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I saw a black triangle in around 1997. It was freaking huge, and mine wasn't silent, it made a very intense humming sound. I heard it before I saw it, I thought it was someone doing the hoovering at half 11 at night. Then bang, this thing floats over the houses. Laugh? I nearly ☻Æ♠ myself! If only camera phones had been around then

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deebo
Isn't the triangle craft pose to be the TR3B?

Deebo

That's right

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WideAwakeNow

Well like i said this craft could be a high performance spy plane developed to replace the black bird. At least that's a theory.WideAwakeNow;your military could be being spied on or they might be trying to intimidate people with this technology.this is just speculation for now.I don't really know what the U.S. government is doing in the sky. Just keep a digital camera handy next time you see one of these things.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

As I mentioned this craft could be recovered alien technology from the Roswell 1947 U.F.O. crash site. So these aliens could have been flying those triangular U.F.O.s for millions of years for all we know.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

You kidding right? You do realize that is a picture of a radio antenna? You can even see the shadow of the mast

:shk:

:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

Yea RANDOMguess. I suppose that's what i was trying to say.It's just that there is a lot of documented sightings of this particular U.F.O. shape. I do believe this could be a government built U.F.O. If you watch the second episode of the first season of The X Files it is clearly based on this theory. The episode is called Deep Throat. The story goes that agent Mulder wants to investigate a report of a military test pilot that was supposedly kidnapped by his own government to have his memory wiped out of anything he remembers from his work on test flying triangular aircraft using some form of alien technology.

edit on 3-3-2011 by paranormal78 because: small error.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Yeah remember the phoenix lights that looked like it went into a triangle...ish

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Yeah remember the phoenix lights that looked like it went into a triangle...ish

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I remember that. People say it was a grouping of U.F.O.s in formation or something.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

Yup, the TR-3B.

I think Edgar Fouche was the first to acknowledge it publicly in his book "Alien Rapture".

Here's an interesting presentation he did, back in '98, where he touches upon it.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Yeah that's what's strange why would they choose a triangle to form into?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

It has been reported that this triangular craft has no moving parts at all!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

well i guess it seems like an organized way to fly. Air force does it some times.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Yeah I get you there mimicking earth vihicles thinking...were blending in, they don't suspect a thing

edit on 3-3-2011 by RANDOMguess because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2011 by RANDOMguess because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Whats a phenomimon?

Is it a new ice cream out or something?

Also what flavors does it come in?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join