It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doll faced Chinese girl reveals her unaltered photos - is this genetically designed ??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I'm guessing she had an eye job, and a little nip and tug perhaps?

If she looked like that in real life I'd say she looks so cute and very much like a little doll.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I am not sure what you guys are seeing. Aside from the fact that just looking at those pics made me feel like a pedophile, I don't think she is attractive at all. An underage girl, wearing skimpy outfits, whose pics show absolutely no emotion is what I see, and nothing else.
edit on 3/3/11 by BrokenCircles because: descriptive phrase

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by idunno12

yupyup, i am aware of those lenses and stuff like dat and all the make ups that can do wonders, BUT, one can only do so much with make ups, the face features, bone structure is pretty hard to altered with just make ups. I guess what i am trying to say is, chinese do not normally have such features especially high nose bone (before being flamed for being racist, i am a chinese
), what freaks me out is that the entire combination of her facial features and her long legs and long arms..

imagine having a doll or mannequin like that at home who suddenly can walk and talk..that is freaky man

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
And Into the hoax bin it goes

sorry guys

im sad too actually =(

Unaltered Photos

edit on 3-3-2011 by Nick_X because: better link

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Looks more anime than a doll , pretty said really .

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Creepy!! Like she could be on The Grudge or that ugly thing at the end of REC!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by WrathShadow
reply to post by affeyee

If this is what genetic engineering can accomplish all I have to say is THANK YOU MONSANTO AND THE NWO! I'd like seven of the new model, please.

GOT THAT RIGHT!
It's just a nice looking girl!
A little stranger , different than the usual chinese girls , but hey , W T F ? We live in a very different world as to what was 100 years ago...

P.S. : although in this picture she "shows me the famous HORUS EYE " and those 2 fingers are the satan's horns...

COULD BE , what can I say ...
But I'd love to spend a night in her bedroom , just "inspecting her"

P.P.S. : even Lucifer was an beautifull angel untill got kicked out by GOD

edit on 3-3-2011 by leaualorin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Is it common to just post and not even read a 2 page thread?

It's been exposed that it is entirely edited. Come on guys! Open your eyes (as wide as the girl?)

IT HAS BEEN EXPOSED AS ALTERED IMAGES

UNALTERED PHOTOS HERE

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by affeyee
I thought of posting the picture directly to ATS , but after carefully reviewing the pictures, i think it might be a little bit inappropriate to have it posted, therefore i post a link to the website that shows her doll like appearance.
I completely agree with this statement in the OP.

reply to post by leaualorin

What lead you to the conclusion that it was appropriate and/or necessary for you to post these pics of this underage girl in very skimpy clothing??

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I posted that picture because people must be WARNED ABOUT SATAN and Horus !
It's their right to know these things!
And yes, underaged girls are far less more nice than a old w...!

I think I'll start a topic about human races; this chinese girl and chinese in general seem to be another race ! Too many differences between europeans and chinese humans!
I don't even want to think about northern european girls!

edit on 3-3-2011 by leaualorin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

You are completely wrong.

Saying she is a different race to other humans???

HOLY COW

READ THE FRIGGIN THREAD

The photos were ALTERED

She doesnt even look like that!!
edit on 3-3-2011 by Nick_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

I have read the whole topic, but it's something that is well known but as usual scientists don't want to "mention it" !
There really is a BIG difference betwen some humans on earth!
Not only phisicaly speaking but even at the DNA level!
I'll try to explain this in the future topic!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I am confused by your logic.

this chinese girl and chinese in general seem to be another race !

race noun Definition of RACE-
1. a group of persons who come from the same ancestor
2. a people having a common language, culture, and body of traditions

www.merriam-webster.com...
You use the word-"seem," as if it is not a fact that asians and caucasians do belong to different races. You imply, with your wording, that it is only a possibility or opinion.

I posted that picture because people must be WARNED ABOUT SATAN and Horus !

Then you state this opinion, with the word "must," and the use of CAPS, as if this is a fact.

P.S. Thank you very much for the useless extra large photos, that have nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Those are extremely helpful.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by affeyee

This is fake...it is the rage over there. Ever since Bad Romance came out by Lady Gaga...it is a trend heres the video for it.
Look like a doll
edit on 3-3-2011 by greenfox83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
they eyes on all of these photos are photoshopped...even the photoboxes used in public where you can make a quicksnap of you and your frinds in japan...make eyes bigger and put a smooth filter on every pic...

this girl dosnt exist ...well not like on the photos

look at all the diff eyecolors...and the size of the pupils...

would be a blast to make a voight -kampf test on her

edit on 3-3-2011 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
looking like anime characters are huge in the eastern part of the world, ESPECIALLY in korea, this is where the trend set off, being able to have cosmetic surgery for the price of a night out because the demand is so huge, common things for surgery are eye lids, cutting away a small piece of skin around the eyes make the eyes look dramatically larger, nose jobs and lips, they have a massive obession with contact lenses with different colours alike.. people are obsessed with plastic surgery, i can remember an article about korean families love this for their kids and buy them surgeries for their birthdays even as young as 8... it takes fashion to a whole new level over there.
its a fashion accessory western part of the world cant even begin to understand... people rather live a fake fantasy life of anime characters than real lives, you see these expo's of anime and there are thousands of people who turn up in fancy dress of their fantasy idols etc.. madness!
edit on 3-3-2011 by wongy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

Finally...living proof that aliens are breeding with humans, then once there is enough hybrids they will be transported to Mars as the first of a new population!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Look closely. She IS a doll.(poseable mannequin) Her eyes are way too large to be real.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join