It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2-28-2011 Dream With Creature

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Last night I remembered only part of my next to last dream, which involved my family living at my grandfather's house, and part of my last dream.

In my last dream I remember being dressed in black slacks and a white or blue long sleeve buttoned dress shirt, and I walked into a building that was connected to a gym-like building.

I walked through a door to my right, and I walked into a courtroom-like room full of people; there was a lot of noise going on, and some people were angry.

A lot of this small town seemed to be gathered for a court case that was mentioned in the newspaper, I guess I saw a newspaper in the dream, that involved a dispute between neighbors that lived out in the country I think.

I think a man had one of his farm animals killed by a group of his neighbors, over the dispute or something, so emotions were running high.

As I was walking in, the man was called to testify at the stand, and so I was walking near him as he got up from his seat; a group of people who I think were some of his neighbors, were standing and looking like they wanted to attack him, and I even heard boos from the crowd.

I felt that I looked suspicious walking in near the man, and I was afraid that someone would think that I was going to try to kill him or something, so I decided to pretend that I was a bodyguard/security guard; also I was afraid that someone in the crowd might attack him.

So I followed the man to the stand while scanning the crowd for threats, I even stopped a few times and looked around at the crowd, at first people stared at me; but then they stopped staring at me and the angry neighbors sat down, and they no longer appeared to be a threat.

I stood near the stand for a moment as the man began to testify, making sure that no one in the crowd looked suspicious, and things still seemed safe enough; so I left out of the room.

I then walked to the lobby for the gym-like building and I saw a former classmate of mine standing in the lobby, she was working as a door greeter; she told me that the school was having an event, and that people had to pay a small fee to get in.

She said that there were booths, food, drink, games, and some private areas; she said that some of the high school students were probably doing things they were not supposed to do, in the private areas, since they had no supervision in the private areas.

I talked with her for a little while and then another one of my classmates came into the lobby, and joined our conversation; he invited me to join him at the swimming pool at the park in my birth-town, so we went there.

He told me that his sister was the manager of the pool, which looked nicer than in real life and there were several pools, and the pool was closed with only one female worker there; she let us in, since my classmate's sister was the manager.

He said that we could swim, eat, and drink for free.

So we swam a little while and he had the woman bring him a few drinks; the woman was a bit younger than us and had a meek but nice demeanor/personality, and was pretty quiet/shy & acted like a servant.

The weather was nice and it was a very sunny & nice day, and things were going great; I felt like a VIP or something.

After swimming we went to hang out near the pay booth, and one of my classmate's friends came to talk with us; the woman served us chips that looked like Cheetos Hot Chips and she brought us some soda.

She also joined us, probably because I asked, and we all talked & ate & drunk; but then the dream gets weird and unclear, but I will try to make sense of it.

As we were eating, drinking, and talking; I noticed what looked like a locust-like shell in my chips, but it was covered with the Hot Chip seasoning.

The woman had one in her bag also and so we started to talk about it, I thought about trying it, since I like to try new foods; but I hesitated.

My classmate's friend told us that he had one in his bag earlier that day, and that he ate it; then things get really weird and unclear!

I think a male voice came from my classmate's friend's stomach and it was talking to the woman/us, telling her/us to eat the locust-like thing that was mixed in with our chips; the woman seemed to start acting scared and uncomfortable.

I then started to feel her discomfort and then I started to decide not to eat the locust looking thing in my chips, since something did not seem right; the feelings coming from the woman were alerting me to danger, though you would think that a voice probably coming from a persons stomach would have freaked us out. (I can not remember this part clearly enough to remember all of our reactions or where the voice was coming from exactly)

It was like the voice was tempting the woman/us to eat the locust looking thing, the woman was trying to resist it and was saying that she did not think it was a good idea; but she was saying it in a soft & meek/weak way.

The voice did not seem to be effecting/affecting me, but it seemed to be focusing on the woman and effecting/affecting her, and her feelings were effecting/affecting me; so thanks to her, I did not eat the locus-like thing.

Since we seemed to have resisted the voice, I think either my classmate's friend turned into a small Hyena-like creature or it came out of his stomach, but I think he just turned into the creature; then it chased my classmate, since he was closer to it.

I think the creature looked like a strange Hyena-like creature that was the size of a small dog, anyway, I ran to help my classmate; as I was running to help, a person was walking three dogs nearby in the park and the dogs ran & attacked the creature before it could attack my classmate.

The three dogs were medium sized dogs and they started attacking the creature wildly, but I felt that they could not win alone, so I started to kick the creature; which only helped a bit, and I felt that was not enough to help them win.

Even though the creature was small, it seemed that it was still going to win, everyone else just stood back watching in shock/terror; especially the woman, who I think was covering her mouth in shock, and my classmate who had stopped running & was watching from a distance.

I thought about telling everyone to run but I did not want these brave dogs to die, so I decided to continue to help them fight, but I decided to pour some soda into the creature's eyes; to my surprise the soda seemed to burn it and made it scream & it temporarily blinded it, which gave the dogs an advantage.

I yelled for the woman and my classmate to pour soda in the creature's eyes, and so we started to pour soda on it; which made a burning noise & some smoke started coming out like it was really burning the creature like acid or something, it screamed, and it continued to be blinded by the soda.

The dogs were then able to kill it and rip it apart, then I woke up.

Then end,
-John Jr

join