It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Steampunk Palin' Comic More Insane Than You Imagined

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I didn't see this posted yet so....from here see:

If you like Sarah -- if you detest Sarah -- if you go "Sarah who?" -- but if you like comics you might want to check this out. The issue is available from Mile High Comics see here.

What do you think?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I wonder is the creator of the comic book creator a steampunker and a tea partier at the same time?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
i think that i'd really appreciate having sarah palin treating like a silly hormonal hypersexed underaged intern in the oval office... using her authority, power and fame to convince me to do disgusting things to her, making me kneel in front of her just inside the door of the little anteroom away from the prying digital eyes and ears of the SS men and the entirety of the intelligence community, and she berates me in the most foul and degrading manner, bending me to her will and stretching my perceptions of myself to the limit right before she uses me as a tool or a disposable receptacle for her sticky, pent up unfilled narcissistic urges, a human ivy league kleenex or stayfree pad, releasing her beautiful middle-aged anxiety onto the front of my perfectly nice middle of the road dressy casual blue frock, discharging the nexus of the American peoples' DNA into my gasping upturned face like a child staring at the sun during a pouring rain.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

WOW...Just...WOW

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ReluctantBlossom

Yeah, what you said.

top topics

join