It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help this world by being a leader!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
MODS If this is the wrong thread, please feel free to move it to its corresponding thread.

We seem to all agree here on ATS about the wrong doing by our governments and frustrated at some of the creativeness of individuals who for some reason or another their work is never heard in the media.

For example: Free Energy! We all come to the same conclusion that this will never happen due to the oil companies risking running out of business (which we all know it will happen if they allow this), or that the media will never let us know of the positive stories out there because they are all part of a puppet show by TPTB.

My questions are the following: Are we just reading these threads just for the pleasure of reading them without propagating the truth or are we actually doing something about it?

Are we telling people of what we read and not fearing they will call us crazy or are we just hoping for some miracle to let the world know about what really goes on in this world?

Are we doing something to help people wake up outside our ATS community or are we just talking among ourselves in here?

I believe am doing all of the above. I have my girlfriend calling me crazy; I have posted a lot of interesting information on my FB about what I read in here, I have published small articles on public places about what I think people should know. What’s the worst that can happen? People ignoring us? Isn’t that what everyone has been doing worldwide?

If we are hoping for a better world, for enlightenment, for people to start waking up, we need to start making this happen instead of sitting back and wait for somebody else to do our job.

I am not looking for followers; I am looking for leaders to help lead this world little by little.

Peace & Love!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I find that the most the articles and attempts to wake up others garner is personal ridicule and a loss of people who were close to you but judge you on even the most well argued, calmly presented statement if it involves "conspiracies". Many do it anyway, but be prepared for the social backlash in your personal life by doing so.

In my experience people wake up when they are ready, and not before. To use a cliche, you can show them the door but they have to step through for themselves.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

I surely am trying to do something. I am promoting my ideas and hoping they reach a tipping point on this planet. Sometimes I think I am the only one pushing these ideas, but that does not deter me.

I offer here links to my threads, and state that anyone who wants to claim the ideas as their own are welcome to do so. It's not about me - it's about solutions to most of the planet's ills. However the ideas spread, that's fine by me:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[whew] There's more, but that is the bulk.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
If interested, i would like some partners. I want to start a proper world wide movement. So far alot of movements have tried to open minds, and seek truth. The proplem with these movements (like the Hippie, and Zeigeist) is that the do not have a strong enough central focus, the point out the mistakes, the possible solutions and the utopia outcome. These are the traits of a ideology and is fine, however, as evident it does not draw the crowds, it has no central vocal point on which the can rally behind.
Now i in no way support Nazi's however if we look at their movement, then they managed to slash through the normal class barrier when it came to support, now true this was partly because of the dire economical situation on Germany in the mid 20's, however the reason the were so successfully is because they pleaded to a German people, not just a section within the country. they emphasised the importance of being German and German heritage, tradition and values.
Much in the same way, then the only way i see a successful mass movement in today's modern time. Then we must and i stress MUST emphasizes the importance of being Human, being part of Humanity and how borders and flags should not decide how you are treated. We must make the masses realize that we are beyond the point of politics, that we must join as one.
Now i have limited skills in terms of what i would need to try and make a movement, and this is as good a place as any to look for competent partners, i do not even know if this is plausible or doable, however i am tired of doing nothing, and watching our world sink deeper into the abyss every day.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

This video is for you and others to watch. It shows how and why we all have the ability to be "leaders" if we choose to:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Amaterasu That is some good stuff you have there, I haven't gotten through all the links you have posted but I do appreciate the effort you are giving to help out.

manta78 That is some interesting yet simple video on being a leader, and it also help when it is accompanied by some outstanding images. This is the kind of thing this world needs, people helping other by whatever means.

WiseThinker I do not know much about movements or at least what our roles will be being on different countries/continents, but I do know that by propagating what we know, waking people up one person a day will help increase the odds of one day being enlightened.

I will continue to do what I have always done and it makes me happy knowing that we aren't the only ones trying to make a difference!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
Amaterasu That is some good stuff you have there, I haven't gotten through all the links you have posted but I do appreciate the effort you are giving to help out.

I will continue to do what I have always done and it makes me happy knowing that we aren't the only ones trying to make a difference!

Thank you so much. I appreciate you taking the time to review what I offer.

Glad to see there are others working on the solution as well. [smile]

top topics

join