It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Warning Issued Over “Controlled” Comet Headed Towards Earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by aletheia

Well, NASA is as credible as the hoax source above. Not that NASA is ignorant! They just keep to much info away from us.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Romanian

NASA has never hidden anything from the public and are completely trustworthy. Conspiracy theorists who like to claim otherwise appear ignorant to the fact that scientist seek the truth. When/If life out there is ever discovered by NASA, then they will have no problem giving us all the truth.

There is no agenda to keep knowledge of alien life from us.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
scientists do seek the truth , however the politicians behind the institutiosn, do not.I guess it is safer to be cautios on NASA or other government lead agencies. In my opinion, the international groups of amateur astronomers are the ones not being politically conditioned, therefore more open on telling the truth.Anyway, just my personal opinion.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Romanian

That's a good point, but how many of those amateur astronomers have come forth with any evidence of extra terrestrial life? None. Amateur astronomy is on the rise (at least as far as I am seeing, I have no official data) and one would think that with all of those eyes out there, looking up to the heavens, someone would see something. It wouldn't even have to be a big something. An anomaly that isn't easily explained could get people asking questions and investigating. No one has come forward with even that much.

NASA is not hiding anything because there is nothing to hide. Prove me wrong, though. Show me something that can be studied in the academic field. Show me an anomaly that will, at the very least, make us question that we know is wrong.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
As others have pointed out, this is another Sorcha Faal hoax. Moved to the hoax forum.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sputnik

You wouldn't know when such a thing would be approaching.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join