It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Alex Jones, the Talk Radio Host Behind Charlie Sheen's Crazy Rants

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

yes i 'm aware of that ...all that money for nothing ..and some scientists who are contributing realy for humanity take 20 k in a year ..we live in a sick world but here on net and in the real world we are fighting to change this situation

Baron Krupp have on ONE bank account 112 trilions dollars ...i'm sure he have more than one bank accounts

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

Tnx for reply Doomzila ..i respect you also on this forum

First : I listen his show when Alan Watt is guest and Gerald Celente sometimes .... and read articles of Paul Joseph Watson and some other articles on infowars.com ..nothing else.When he started 16 years ago he was real fighter against TPTB ,but with gaining more popularity and more competition in conspiracy field he begins to hype,twist and sometimes lie to sustain and increase his popularity .Nowadays he is repeating himself for years now and organising that moneybombs every year . It's your choice if you listen him or trust him

Xavi, apart from family and friends there is noone you can trust 100 % .
I always doublecheck anything anyone says anyway THIS is how you find the truth .

Who would you recommend instead of Jones ?
Everyone seems to have an issue with every truther !
But this could just be disinfo to discredit our movement , I dont have a problem with any truther , If I dont believe a certain thing they say thats fine !

I dont believe in ufos but if you told me you had seen one I wouldn't call you crazy or a liar .

Im sorry if i got angry with you xavi but this forum is becoming very volatile .
Peace .

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I love the people who put AJ down
good laughinz
I bought Silver when he first brought it up
it was below 4 dollars an once.
I guess I can afford to laugh at Ajs detractors..

pS
AJ really benefits from negative PR so he is a lot smarter than some of you
ahem
might realize.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Danbones because: PS

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

I had my intense alex jones hate spurts. There is a line he doesn't cross, but I still find my self going back every now and then to hear him interview people like you do. I think his heart is in the right place, but he just let this stuff consume him and he's a hardcore bible person so that doesn't help with the paranoia. I would go nuts. The government probably puts out documents and sends them to alex jones so they can get a chuckle haha.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Very complex questions and issues..finding the truth is difficult here on ATS, not to mention all internet network .We must do that with filtering and questioning all the information helped with our collected knowlegde through our life and with our hearts.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
I love the people who put AJ down
good laughinz
I bought Silver when he first brought it up
it was below 4 dollars an once.
I guess I can afford to laugh at Ajs detractors..

pS
AJ really benefits from negative PR so he is a lot smarter than some of you
ahem
might realize.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Danbones because: PS

Dam I just bought my first silver the other day at 32.00.. you lucky dog. I knew about it back then but this is the first time I actually really had money to spend on it.

Wondering if its gonna dip again.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
Alex Jones is a attention seeking lunatic. Over time he will be proven wrong on nearly every delusion he pushes.

There is a common theme among Alex Jones fans that you touched on. They always say things like

"I just started listening to him"
or
"I have been listening to him for a few years now"

Those people all love him and think he tells the truth.

Now the people that say he is full of crap say things like

"I have been following Alex for about 15 years now"
"I have watched every video he has ever put out and listened to him for almost a decade."

All this newfound attention will be his death knell after the glow wears off and people, like they eventually always do, catch on. It will just be happening in bigger numbers and faster now. Better buy your water filters now!!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Alex lost even more cred to me by saying he knew Charlie was clean when obviously Charlie was anything but clean..

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Alex Jones is an entertainer. A charismatic entertainer. He is not a prophet, he is not an expert in anything that he discusses. He clearly loves what he does for a living. He, like many others in the field, loves the celebrity status he has attained, and the access that comes with it. His passion is, at times, forced. But I suspect the cult of personality is a factor.

In the end it's mostly the people he gives voice to that matters, not him. All due respect, I'm sure he has earned it. Conspiracy aficionados are the most difficult audiences to please.

I tend to avoid him because I find myself repulsed by the theatrics and hyperbole.

BTW: Some of the above 26 lies were a matter of degree and probably debatable, but the net was still a poor showing for Mr. Jones.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join