It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expando Planet Theory more likely than Nirubu/Planet X...and happening NOW?!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by karmajayne

then another quote from which i searched on the net as i did not know what plasma was lol im still new and learning so bear with me please

Plasma cosmology is an actual branch of science:
www.icr.org...
www.plasmaphysics.org.uk...
www.electric-cosmos.org...
edit on 2-3-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

thanks you for those links i have alot of reading to do lucky work is quiet today so this will help the next 7hours go abit faster lol cheers

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

www.youtube.com... Here you go OP , this should help your case .Lots of visual aids that really help demonstrate .They're not tectonic plates they're stretch marks .Could some body please embed .Thank you .

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

Holy crap... I'm awestruck. Amazing theory. It all seems to make sense. I was fascinated and am now horrified. All the puzzle pieces are really coming together now.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
reply to post by sezsue

www.youtube.com... Here you go OP , this should help your case .Lots of visual aids that really help demonstrate .They're not tectonic plates they're stretch marks .Could some body please embed .Thank you .

this link is the to the video I embedded on the previous page of this thread.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
SßF

The "Expanding Earth" Theory is pretty plausible in my Opinion...after all,the Magma that Volcanos spit out all the Time has to come from somewhere.

Gonna read the full Article now.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by karmajayne
reply to post by sezsue

the below is a quote from the artical the the op provided

So, in the Expando Planet model, the continuous stream of energy from the Sun goes not only to the surface of the planets, but also to the center of the planets, where, given the correct conditions, and the existence of an active plasma core (Mars, as an aside, has none, and is therefore, a 'dead' planet), this energy is transmuted into matter. Note also that plasma is a great form of an 'energetic antenna' and actually (in laboratories) seems to draw energy to it via sympathetic resonance.

Alas, it only proves how little the writer knows.

The core of the planet isn't plasma.

Plasma is an "ionized gas" (en.wikipedia.org...(physics)) and our core certainly isn't made out of gas that's as hot as the surface of the sun. That would melt the Earth.

Heat gets transferred down a short distance into the soil -- but not very far. Go into a cellar even on a hot day and see how much cooler it is down there. There's no energy getting through the soil.

However, our core is molten iron and is still hot, so as you drill down thousands of feet the temperature begins to rise. But that heat comes from within the Earth.

So some of the energies of the Sun hit the surface of the earth, but energy at levels we cannot detect without really really working at it, go to the center of the planet where they are condensed by that plasma environment into matter.

then another quote from which i searched on the net as i did not know what plasma was lol im still new and learning so bear with me please

plasma is a gas that has been energized to the point that some of the electrons break free from, but travel with, their nucleus. Gases can become plasmas in several ways, but all include pumping the gas with energy. A spark in a gas will create a plasma. A hot gas passing through a big spark will turn the gas stream into a plasma that can be useful. Plasma torches like that are used in industry to cut metals. The biggest chunk of plasma you will see is that dear friend to all of us, the sun. The sun's enormous heat rips electrons off the hydrogen and helium molecules that make up the sun.

so is this what causes the earth magnetic feild?. sorry if im way off base here alot of these words i do not understand the meanings and is alot to get my brain around as i left school really young i just want to know if im grasping the idea of this so the plasma in the earth's core is spining and drawing the energy that the sun is giving off ie in solar stors cme and just general emmisions from the sun?. so the electrons travelling through space and to earth thus causeing the earth geomagnetic feild as it's creating the plasma to get excited lol i have no idea if this makes sence im trying me best to understand how this works

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

....so is this what causes the earth magnetic feild?

The molten metal (iron) core, as it spins in the Earth's interior, acts as a dynamo of sorts....this builds up the very weak differences that result in our magnetic field.

Think of a very, very weak electromagnetic. There IS a relationship between electricity generation, electrical fields, and magnetism. It is one of THE great puzzles, still, in physics.

The laws of behavior of these phenomena are observed, measured and predictable and utilized to produce so much of the technology that we take for granted, today....but the underlying principles of the very, very basics? Still open to much study and debate.....

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

so is this what causes the earth magnetic feild?. sorry if im way off base here alot of these words i do not understand the meanings and is alot to get my brain around as i left school really young i just want to know if im grasping the idea of this so the plasma in the earth's core is spining and drawing the energy that the sun is giving off ie in solar stors cme and just general emmisions from the sun?. so the electrons travelling through space and to earth thus causeing the earth geomagnetic feild as it's creating the plasma to get excited lol i have no idea if this makes sence im trying me best to understand how this works

this is a good explaination of plasma, of which 99.9% of the universe is made, plasma is the 4th dimension.....
NASA...plasma plasma everywhere....
edit on 2-3-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I find the meaning and origins of words and their vibrations very interesting...such as Seance..science, ectoplasm..plasma, to name a few relevant to this thread, planet.....plane; as in dimensional planes, ELECTric, UNI(one)verse, solar sySTEM, everything is connected, the dots do join!.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
well thank you for all the help i have been reciving and i think byrd?? sorry can't remember how to spell it he was quoting me from my post and trying to explain things to me lol

i have been reading your links that have been provided for me and the the link was it absoloutetruth the link wouldn't open it said internet exploer closed for my computers safety?.

cheers guys
thanks for all the info much appricated

i tried link again and it works no warning lol
edit on 2-3-2011 by karmajayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The earth does bulge at the equator because of gravity tug from our solar companion.However the expanding earth theory is relevant to past and present expansion of the universe and as the equilibrium between the strong ,stretching,expanding envelope of spacetime and the contraction of weak gravity,it stands to reason expansion,as the universe is expanding.I.E the first step to any scientific theory is for it to be testable on observation..
Future leaking of gravity into our universe from another however will readdress the equalibrium and shred all matter into finer sizes,really a equilibrium function and recreate spread out big bangs,more fireworks.Not so much a observable big crunch as ,Bang its happened ,evidence of this transference of leaking energies from another universe will be increase in antimatter,which afterall is the catalyst for big bangs that form galaxies.
Oops ...said to much.,.
edit on 2-3-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well, I'm familiar with the Expanding Earth theory... which is fact.

There's many things going on here. We are at the end of a Galactic cycle and that means something. If I told you this planet is about to elevate to a higher dimension and become a star in the process, you probably wouldn't believe me.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Do you people really not get the fact that you are being duped?

Anytime one of these select 5-10 2012 "experts" write about a new theory it goes 50+ flags up on ATS like it's Jesus writing a new chapter in the Bible.

Have you ever noticed how repetitive this crap is? It's like mad-libs.

They always contain variations on the follow:
tectonics
"Earth Changes"
the "solar maximum"
"massive deluge"
and some sort of phenomeon in space that triggers this all.

And; of course; no proof can be found because the NWO/NASA/PTB are covering it all up. Stop the fearmongering. Occam's Razor ends your arguments pretty swiftly.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
Sezsue, thanks for the post. S&F.

I myself read this article and it certainly appears to place all the pieces of the puzzel together very snugly. It is because of this theory that I have been taking note of all the cracks appearing all over the place (last one Peru) It's like the crust is splitting open as though something is swelling or rising deep down inside, encouraged by solar and magnetic activity.
But I still can't get a satisfactory answer as to why those portions in the sky were blacked out so can't get it out of my head yet, strange.

Yes this is to me an excellent article and I intend now to go back to it and take another look - thanks again!

Hey Seekeye2, thanks for your reply. Sorry, I meant to answer you earlier, and somehow I skipped over your reply when answering. (Probably because of my teenager breathing down my neck, waiting for computer,
.)

I wanted to ask you what you meant by the portions that were blacked out in the sky. Could you expand on that thought, please?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Thanks for the link, 13th Zodiac.

I haven't had a chance to look at it yet, just finished the mom stuff and wrestled the computer back.

When I get a chance to look, I will. It's good to be able to compare different theories, since we all know that long held theories about things can change as more knowledge is gained.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Very interesting. I've never entertained this possibility. Although, I've also never even considered the possibility of Nibiru because knowing the basic physics of space will tell you that the presence of such a large body would have obviously been noticed years ago. In fact, we'd be able to see it in the sky right now if there was such a thing.

Anyway... back to the Expando Planet Theory. The name is a little laughable, it's old school comic-esque. But, more to the point, I don't really know of any instance where energy from the sun would cause such a drastic impact on the core of the earth that it would produce more matter and therefore cause expansion. It's like comparing the sun to a futuristic growth-ray that expands anything it fires at. I'm not completely buying the reasoning presented here.

A lot of the evidence points to the earth expanding, but... the energy from the sun causing it? Especially without it drastically affecting the human population? I mean, there's a lot we don't know about the universe and the solar system, but I'm pretty sure what is being proposed in the Expando Planet Theory is physically impossible.

Great job with the presentation of the evidence, though.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

Not really:

The earth does bulge at the equator because of gravity tug from our solar companion.

"solar companion"?? Oh, you mean the Sun? No.....the Sun's gravitational forces aren't that strong, nor that precise. It influences our entire planetary motion on orbit, of course....but that is just due to the warping of space time in general. Mercury? Possibly near enough to be influenced as you suggest. In fact, the Moon exerts far, far more gravitational effects, in that minor way, even though far less massive than the Sun...it is of course much nearer. (Hence, the tides).

No, the equatorial bulge is explained quite simply: It is due to the Earth's rotation, and centrifugal force.

The Earth has an equatorial bulge of 42.72 km (26.5 miles) due to its rotation:

Read more

As to the rest, and your "expansion" theory? You seem to be forgetting that everything will expand (or contract, as the case may be) equally, in the way you described. Thus, we have no "outside" frame of reference to tell the difference.....

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by sezsue

"Expando Planet"?

Sorry, not very plausible in the least. Something like that might have been able to fool enough people, some years ago....but, technology today is the proof of the ridiculousness of such a hypothesis (heck, even "hypothesis" is giving that idea too much credit!).

Ever heard of "GPS"?

Ya know, it is very, very accurate. The consumer-level devices you may be familiar with are amazing enough, to be sure (and, only because the military allows it....in the early days, GPS signals were intentionally made less accurate...."scrambled" a bit, as it were....and the military had the decoder programs).

Today, they let it be much more accurate (for public use), but still, there are degrees of better accuracy possible, IF you have the authority to access it.

Point is: IF the Earth were "growing" or "expanding", then GPS technology would reveal this to be the case.

It doesn't. In fact, research into GPS devices being used to track tectonic plate movements....for example, along the San Andreas Fault.

Thanks for your suggestions, Weedwacker, and I did do as you suggested.

Funny, how you mentioned that the military developed this technology, and are letting us use it. Of course probably most technology we are using today was developed through military research, for use in war.

But you know, your point about how, *if the Earth were "growing" or 'expanding, the GPS technology would reveal this to be the case"* I don't know if that would always be the case, since the actual technology is controlled by a very small group of people who WOULDN"T necessarily let us know certain things that they wanted to keep secret.

I said I was not a scientist and before I took your advice, I really didn't know that much about the effect on the GPS systems. It seems that any changes taking place could be automatically, or at least, pretty easily adjusted for, and thus would not affect the GPS system as far as the average person would be aware of.

I could be wrong though.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

Distance, and GPS!

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. IF the Earth actually were "expanding", then every point on the surface would be getting farther and farther away from every other point, in terms of distance. Angles "directions" would very gradually change, too.

You can see it in action, with a round balloon. Use a black felt marker on a balloon only slightly inflated. Make dots. Blow it up bigger. Dots all move apart, equally.....:

GPS is very accurate, to centimeters is possible. The surface of the Earth, if it were growing in area ("expanding globe, like the balloon) would be very, very obvious, and would be such big news, no way would it be kept a "secret"!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join