It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS classifieds/trading post?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Has a members only ATS trading post ever been discussed? A lot of times people are looking for something for survival and other people may be able to sell it or trade it to them.

Would anyone else be interested in a Wanting to buy/ Wanting to sell/ Wanting to trade, craigslist type forum for selling goods related to anything that is talked about on ATS?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I have a 1962 galactic force MkII UFO for sale and would love to advertise it here.

Only done 12 billion miles and has been well serviced, slight dent in front from collision with a deer but otherwise sound.

Runs on mud.

------------------

Seriously, I don't think it would work here. Imagine all the hastles involved for admin and the non conspiracy people who sign up just to flog stuff.

Good idea, but not practicle me thinks.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
I have a 1962 galactic force MkII UFO for sale and would love to advertise it here.

Only done 12 billion miles and has been well serviced, slight dent in front from collision with a deer but otherwise sound.

Runs on mud.

------------------

That would be right..
Just the model I was after, a classic, but we have water restrictions so mud's hard to find..
Could it be converted to run on dust??

edit on 2-3-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Dry dirt and pee also work but not so many miles to the gallon.

We've had a dry spell here which is the reason for sale.

Make an offer, can deliver globally in 20 minutes.

new topics

top topics

join