It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libyan Army firing upon Gaddafi security forces in Tripoli

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This was just posted on youtuibe:

LYBIA PROTESTS - Military protect protesters by firing on security forces in Tripoli

If this is true, then the tide has turned once again. Contrary to reports last night and this morning, Gaddafi is loosing ground in Tripoli.

edit on 2-3-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Nice find OP S&F
always nice to see people stand up for what they believe in and protect those who have no arms from the brutality of gaddafi's mind D:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rationaluser
reply to post by loam

Nice find OP S&F
always nice to see people stand up for what they believe in and protect those who have no arms from the brutality of gaddafi's mind D:

oh boy people are sure to easy to be been brainwashed into this, i guess ATS lost its credibility as alternative new source.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Can you explain further? What do you mean?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Jeez people, you know the only "trusted" news source you can use for any Lybian information is the Russian news outlets!

On a serious note, Hopefully the entire Army defects and stands with the people.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

The youtube video was posted by a private source.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

No worries man, I was being sarcastic, referring to another thread about Lybian airstrikes.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

right a private source, you know why this is happening in Libya right? america wants oil, what better to get oil from Libya is to start a chaos and a little uprising.

All these so called anti government fighters are fighting in key oil towns and areas.

I Guess Some ATS users dont even remember the backed CIA revolution of 1989 in eastern eupore
edit on 2-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I do not agree that the ATS is not a good source for alternative news. If this is true than it shows that Ghaddafi is one step closer to collapse.

Honestly, none of us can tell much from that video. I see groups in a gun fight. Who is fighting who, and for what reason is unclear. From an objective standpoint the video proves little. I am not saying it is not true, but the video does not support anything.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

the question is where is the fighting taking place? when was this footage was taken? was it last week or this week? why is it a private source?

These are the questions that need to be asked, rather then supporting something that you dont know what is going happen afterwords.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

exactly. You never know anything for sure. The internet is like that came in school where one person whispers a secret, and it goes around the circle. News with a sliver of truth is repackaged, skewed, and spread. As it goes along it grows a life of its own, and reality rarely has much to with what it grows into.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by loam

right a private source, you know why this is happening in Libya right? america wants oil, what better to get oil from Libya is to start a chaos and a little uprising.

All these so called anti government fighters are fighting in key oil towns and areas.

I Guess Some ATS users dont even remember the backed CIA revolution of 1989 in eastern eupore

Good grief man EVERYTHING is a conspiracy with you, FFS can't people even revoult now without some "DARKER ALTERNATE MOTIVE" Al-CIAda did it lol or OMG GUISE FALSE FLAG D: back up your claims or don't bother to speak there's enough conjecture on here to last me untill the sun dies good grief. -.-

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
LOL! The truth will prevail, as always.

And as always, there will be skeptics whom will NEVER believe anything unless they were there in person, in the very midst of action when they will believe anything, and even then, they will tell themselves that its all an illusion and keep silent, rather than to share the truth, for it will only shatter their annonymous nick's credibility, for such is their ego - better silence than to prove himself wrong.

Or, it can be an agenda they must be fulfill, for a few pieces of silver is a treasure trove to their limited minds. Judas Iscariot was one such man, but realised his error only to hang himself in shame.

Such is free will and one's responsibility or irresponsiblity to others.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

And what about the serbian so called youth uprising in 2000? that was backed by the CIA the same for all revolutions in eastern eupore that had happened, i guess you will never believe since u believe the media much.

all uprisings have been backed by the us government if you dont see that thats fine.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rationaluser

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by loam

Good grief man EVERYTHING is a conspiracy with you, FFS can't people even revoult now without some "DARKER ALTERNATE MOTIVE" Al-CIAda did it lol or OMG GUISE FALSE FLAG D: back up your claims or don't bother to speak there's enough conjecture on here to last me untill the sun dies good grief. -.-

you know what you sound like a little kid the with kind of posting honestly i wont bother of replying to you no offense
if you didn't notice this is a conspiracy forum.

back up your claims or don't bother to speak there's enough conjecture on here to last me untill the sun dies good grief

Why should i bother of posting if you wont or dont even see it?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
at last we have what might be some real gunfight..i hope..
i still cant figure out the lack of footage available...if the opposition acquired so much land..why we are not seeing footage

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
If you go to the youtube site, play the clip and then look at the source code. the original video was titled,

"title=Algerian+Mlitary+Junta+Thugs+stamp+out+anti-govt.+protests."

This is why recanned unverified intercrap news is dangerous. But hey, the armchair revolutionaries are eating this stuff up like candy.

new topics

top topics

join