It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Bible teaches about homosexuality.

page: 43
<< 40  41  42   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by Annee

A wise stand point i must say

Thank you.

So my difference is: I believe in real beings. I believe humans are a created race - - - but there are many races of beings far more advanced/evolved then humans.

And that these evolved beings monitor this planet and its created race.

If an evolved being came amongst humans - - - and preached an evolved thinking - - - humans would write about it from "what they know". From their world/society/culture.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
You know what? It really is true, the famous saying on this matter of "Unless you're gay, you really dont know how it can be stopped"
All these "Ex-gay" groups are bull. If they liked having gay sex and were completely "turned away from it" that is one thing. Its just the same as if a STRAIGHT sexaholic would seek help, and retain from their ways.
However, the homosexual FEELINGS go beyond sex. People are so quick to say things about this, but it would be the same to ask a heterosexual male how he would feel if it was considered "wrong" to love the woman he was crazy about. Even if he would not date her, marry her, or even associate with her.
If anyone knows what LOVE is, not doing any of those things will NOT stop the feelings, meaning they will still occur, and therefore, the sin of the thoughts inside their head will also occur. If we were to blame everyone for their "unspoken thoughts" no one in this entire world would go to heaven.

If homosexuality is really such a concern to all of you, then please, make as much of an effort preaching to the millions of "unmarried teens and adults" who are having sex on a regular basis. Yes, that would be a LIFESTYLE if it is not a one time thing. And sorry but i dont know any unmarried couple who had sex just once, and doesnt continue to do so.

They are at just as much fault for going to hell as a gay. But no, it will be seen as a time of "growing up and exploring" however, for the lifestyle of a homosexual, the immediate reaction is that it is unnatural to someone who has never had those feelings, and therefore, it should be stopped. As if it were that easy.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
By the way, Ive heard so many gays who have died, and the first thing ive heard from many was "Well they are burning in hell" which is of course horrible.
But yet, ive also known many straight, church going teens and adults who have died and the first reaction was "Well they are in heaven" though they were having tons of unmarried sex with amounts of people that would be hard to count.

It really is hypocritical.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Jesus never mentioned homosexuality, or abortion.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zeevar

I find it amazing that people who are so bigoted about gays will continue to eat shell fish, wear clothing of two different cloths, and have sex with a woman during her menstrual period. Yep, those are all in the book of Leviticus, along with not eating pork, or any animal without a cloven hoof.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I have provided a link to a website that is very detailed on homosexuality and the Bible. Please take the time to read and study it...it's worth it!

www.religioustolerance.org...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

Really? What is your take on Ruth and Naomi, and David and Jonathan?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

Really? You will love him anyway? I've heard that from so many christians, manily my own family. My daughter is gay and her brother has absolutely nothing to do with her. He is a "christian". It's a sham. Christians do not love gays, in spite of them being gay.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchIlluminatus

Adam and Eve were never married in a civil ceremony. No exchanging of rings, nor say "I do". Genesis is a gender creation story, not a creation of a marriage story.

What is your take on Ruth and Naomi, and David and Jonathan?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchIlluminatus

I have a question for you. Do you believe that Jesus is God? If you do, then God (Jesus) didnt' even speak about homosexuality. If you don't, then Jesus still didn't speak to homosexuality and Jesus is the "Word" of God, isn't he?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I posted this question to someone else, but I am curious about what you think. Most christians believe tha Jesus is God. So, if Jesus is God, then Jesus never spoke to the issue of homosexuality. If christians don't believe that Jesus is God, Jesus is still the "Word" of God, isn't he? He still doesn't speak to the issue of homosexuality, as we know it to be today.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
reply to post by caladonea

I posted this question to someone else, but I am curious about what you think. Most christians believe tha Jesus is God. So, if Jesus is God, then Jesus never spoke to the issue of homosexuality. If christians don't believe that Jesus is God, Jesus is still the "Word" of God, isn't he? He still doesn't speak to the issue of homosexuality, as we know it to be today.

Read John chapter 1.

Jesus, a.k.a. the "Word of God", had been speaking since Genesis chapter 1.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Homosexuality is a confucion that the counterfeit spirit inspired within those that live that life style: to understand this you need to understand the difference between the soul and the spirit: it takes a soul and its spirit to maker a whole; two souls or two spirits cannot simulate life! The soul is a body; and without its spirit life cannot be simulated within it: the matrix is female, the spirit is male.

This is exemplified in the man and the woman: if there were no female, there would have only been one man on earth, and he would have long been extinct by now; likewise if there was not the man first, there would not have been any women. Even the law of nature tells you it is an abomination, let alone heavenly matters: it is this very deficiency, which was found in Sophia, that generated the need for refinement. It all started before Eve.

You might be wondering what I just said, in that I mentioned Sophia whom you probably never heard of; but to understand this confusion read the Apocryphon of John; or better yet, go to this thread, "Revelations: the secret of life as revealed to John by the only-begotten Light of the Father", in it you will find the answer to these things. If it were not necessary to create both genders the world would consist of only males or females, not both! If it were not an abomination, Sodom would not have been destroyed: but as you were told in the scriptures, "It shall again be as it was at the time of Sodom, when the Son of man returns"; discern the age you currently live in!

Peace be with you!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
To the poster of this you should be informed that Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed by an asteroid that air bursted over Switzerland and the flaming debris fell over Europe and the Middle East the Asteroids path was observed by Sumerian Astronomers and was wrote down by clay tablet and was so precise that we can plug the mathematics into a computer and simulate it. It's on Fox news and many other locations

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42   >>

join