It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anatomy of an Alien Abduction

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
WOW! did you write this all

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I woke up at 5:10 am January 7, 2012 in my bed and started to record my REM subconsciousness mind recorder; this I thought was a nightmare then I realized my abduction was about to begin. The Alien Grey's were in the process to enter my subconscious. This abduction from what I deduced started at 4:15 am. It was a team of at least three Grey's holding me down, one starting a heart drill and one at my head trying to mind melt with me like Spock from Star Trek.

I succeeded in fighting them off by my furious intellect! I have realized that they were trying stop my access to very intelligent parts of the brain and steal these frequencies for their own power. Unfortunately for the Grey's I have stumbled on to the ultra low frequencies in the 2.3 hertz range that they use to enslave us as humans by creating depression. These negative beings are the best at stealing technology from other races and also at enslaving races of beings for gaining more power in the Galaxy. The Grey's want mind numb corporate zombies to work more so the Grey's can profit on the tax more.

The Alien Grey's did not want me to release this information. This is why the abduction took place to make me afraid of them and not warn you.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: phfaty
REVELATIONS 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

The above verse is of course modern interpretation of ancient language that describes a creature or beast having the "power to give life unto the image of the beast". A more modern interpretation of this could be that the "image of the beast" could be referring to "Hybrid human clones of Satan". This of course brings us to the Alien Abduction UFO cases that are widely documented worldwide. Almost all of the Alien Abduction cases have a common theme where Grey aliens abduct human beings, take them up to space ships, harvest sperm or eggs, then return them to Earth. The Beast that is mentioned in the book of Revelations is of course the "2nd Beast" which I think could be the Grey aliens. The "1st Beast" the one that was wounded by the sword but survived could be Satan. Because Satan did in fact lose the war in Heaven and was cast out. And how do you lose a cosmic war in Heaven? Most likely he got his ass handed to him in a fierce sword fight by the Archangel Michael.

Here is another verse in the book of Daniel which I think also speaks of Alien Hybrids in ancient language which was translated into Old English.

Daniel 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Notice that it says "they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men". A more modern interpretation of this could be that the verse tries to describe in ancient language what we know today as genetic engineering where DNA can be mixed together to create a hybrid species. Today, we know that this is no longer science fiction. We now know that there are animals that have been grown with human DNA and that cloning animals is already possible.

I believe that if you widen your spectrum of perception and not rely on traditional programming on how to think and behave around a certain subject, you will be able to perceive that it is in fact possible for Satan to be using these types of resources to create an army of loyal alien reptilian human hybrid workers who can easily blend in amongst human beings to carry out his agenda. You may also ask "Why would Satan need to do this?" Remember when the Creator send his son to this mortal realm? He too needed a body for his Son's Soul to be born into. Satan would also need to do the same to create bodies for his disembodied legions of Fallen Angels who fell with him from Heaven.

Satan's deception is so deep that the mortal man's shallow mind cannot perceive it even though he is surrounded by it. Throughout the ages, It would be logical to expect that someone as deceptive and powerful as Satan in this mortal realm, would have already began sowing the seeds of his deception into our consciousness to shape and form our reality as we evolve and our consciousness matures. So rather than waiting until man's consciousness matures and attempting to deceive it when it is less likely to be deceived, Satan began deceiving mankind when his consciousness was still similar in maturity to that of a 5 year old's when we did not yet understand the laws of physics and the cosmos were still just bright dots in the night skies.

Even after you read this, you will still find it difficult to unlock your minds from Satan's deception because he has already pre-empted modern man with lies and knowledge that makes it very difficult for you to believe it. The enormity of the corruption of man's consciousness by Satan is unimaginable only to those who have fallen under his spell of deception. People will find it very difficult to believe that it is possible. He is so good at what he does that people no longer even believe that he exists.

reply to post by WhizPhiz

I know this is an old post of your so I quoted it so you cN re read your post. I have a question. Why does God allow so much deep deception by Satan? Why doesn't he just get rid of him and help humans?

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join