It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shapeshifting Cristiane Amanpour

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

The Cristiane starts morphing at 3.33

I'm not a huge fan of the reptilian theory but this made me give it some thinking
Sorry that this is posted in the introduction section, I just had to drop it thanks =)

Now what do you think is happening here?
edit on 2-3-2011 by NoxAsays because: Typo

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
It's just a typical SAT feed gone a little hazy.

Nothing more.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NoxAsays

You only have to make 20 posts to allow you to make a thread.. Just 10 more for you. It amazes me that people can't even be bothered to do that, instead just post it in the introduction forum..

In regards to the video, I'm watching on a phone so the picture isn't great quality, although through the blurry blocky picture, it does look like something is going on.. Especially with her eyes.. I'll have another look later in the computer when I get home..

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

I wouldn't really bother.

She's a journalist speaking from the other side of the world with a digital satellite camera.

It's a blocky picture with some glitching and lag, that's all.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by IIIiIIIIIIiIII

On this occasion I also agree that it's just glitchy signal feed. There are however other news anchors on different networks whose features morph considerably more and I do find it curious that 1. It seems more prominant in news anchors rarther than other people in the same video feeds and
2. I have yet to see such obivious morphing from U.K. news anchors.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I firmly believe, when the following things happen you should seriously consider seeking professional help, from a qualified psychologist.

1) You think that news casters on your television, are morphing into reptiles
2) You think that news casters on your television, are morphing into reptiles.

You can't tell people to "open their eyes"
You can't say "you don't know everything"

The fact remains, you believe that your local news caster is morphing into a reptile... Your insane! OR so impressionable that any web site on this internets (sic) can convince you of absolutely ANYTHING!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

Not reptiles by Psy-Op's maybe to induce a basic trigger in those sensitive to such inclinations, get them to run into the streets screaming reptiles are coming out of their tv sets and have dragged away to some dungeon for further experiments.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

It's usually not due to a bad satellite feed, but rather the compression software used to put these videos on YouTube and other video hosting sites.

If you were to watch these things live, or even if you watched higher-definition versions of these same videos, you probably won't see these compression artifacts -- because they are caused by YouTube's video compression.

edit on 3/3/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

join