It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's inside Tycho Crater?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Could be an Unknown Fusion Reactor of some sort . This Pic. is Alledgedly of Tyco Crater from a Book Written in the 1970's .

i297.photobucket.com...

i297.photobucket.com...
edit on 5-3-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
Could be an Unknown Fusion Reactor of some sort .
So you're suggesting they turn on the fusion reactor when the sun is shining and turn it off when the sun sets? Because that's the pattern the IR signature follows.

Why would they do that?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I am not suggesting anything , just pointing out that Anomolious Activity around Tyco Crater has been reported before .

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
What's inside Tycho crater? Boulders and impact melt.

www.nasa.gov...

Perhaps the fact that it's a relatively new material is the explanation behind it's ability to keep the Sun's heat for longer than older rocks.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
I am not suggesting anything , just pointing out that Anomolious Activity around Tyco Crater has been reported before .
Such as? What anomalous activity? Reported by who?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
What is that "THING" inside Tycho Crater?

www.lpi.usra.edu...

A Transient Lunar Phenomenon or What?

What part of the crater is that image from? Center? East of center? East edge?

The image source "h3": www.lpi.usra.edu...
edit on 6-3-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I don't subscribe to these theories but you asked for previous anomalies involving this location and in fact there are a lot of them.

Read here (from 1997, 13 years ago):
www.informantnews.org...

The purpose of this article is to lay out a quantitative and replicable model for determining the probabilities. Rather than repeat the data being developed by Hoagland, I chose to investigate the alignments for a data point uncovered by this investigation, the Clementine Tycho photograph LUA1817e.040. I have since applied Red Shift 2 to the problem, and the results were promising. I have found significant alignments at Tycho, Tranquility Base, the Apollo 12 landing site in Oceanus Procellarum, Giza, Phoenix, Cydonia and the Mars Pathfinder landing site. These alignments are not random, and are accurate to within a 1 degree margin of error for latitude, and a 1 hour margin of error for time. They are entirely consistent with the Orion/Sirius/Moon and Leo/Cydonia/Pathfinder model demonstrated by Hoagland.

and here from 6 years ago, in 2004:
www.physicsforums.com...

Examine this link from the Naval Space Command website, and notice the
rectangular anomalies and the paralell lines crossing Tycho crater
independant of the topology of the crater, and notice also that
the floor of the crater is made up of regular polygons.
www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

Notice also, that the Navy mentions the anomalous polygon structure of the crater floor.

Also notice that the polygons show up better under infrared leading us to believe
that these polygons are giving off heat.

Notice also, that the center of Tycho Crater contains a tunnel leading to a
underground area. And the tunnel is surrounded by what can only be
a manufacturing process using perhaps nanobot technology.

www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

The author of a Space Odyssey was personal friends with Carl Sagan and may have had insider knowledge about Tycho, and his "fiction" may have been a hint to the real truth.

I'm surprised that you can pretend with a straight face that the Tycho anomalies have not been around for more than a decade, and can act like this heat signature anomaly that was just discovered is really what the official story says it is and not a coverup explanation.

People have been looking at this for well over a decade as strong evidence of alien presence on the moon, now infrared imaging shows a new anomaly in the same exact location of interest, and it's given the "slow cool" explanation.

There is cited interest in Tycho before a Space Odyssey was ever written, arguably a Space Odyssey was used to fictionalize it, and now we're seeing new anomalies in the same location.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MothersofAmerica

Thank you very much for your links!

EXAGONAL geometry in TYCHO?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The image source "h3": www.lpi.usra.edu...
Thanks for the link. I downloaded that h3 image with the anomaly on it that looks like a piece of fuzz, and the medium resolution image which has no anomaly there, so whatever it was, apparently wasn't on the moon.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ff02a270f6b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Thanks Arbitrageur.

IT Seems a "Scratch" to hide the ANOMALY in the Red Circle.

edit on 6-3-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

looks more like a bit of fibre to me, and what anomaly?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MothersofAmerica
I don't subscribe to these theories
That's a relief, but thanks for filling my request with things you don't subscribe to, I assume you're referring to Hoaxland (sp?)? I can't remember the spelling

Notice also, that the Navy mentions the anomalous polygon structure of the crater floor.
I'm not sure if polygons are all that anomalous, they seem pretty natural to me, like these natural polygons:

en.wikipedia.org...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c5d7358bad6.jpg[/atsimg]

Even Saturn has a huge hexagon at its pole, apparently as a naturally occurring result of fluid mechanics. Polygons do appear in nature.

I'm surprised that you can pretend with a straight face that the Tycho anomalies have not been around for more than a decade, and can act like this heat signature anomaly that was just discovered is really what the official story says it is and not a coverup explanation.
I was aware of outrageous claims made by Hoagland, but I didn't think anybody really believed him and apparently even you don't admit to that. I've heard other folks say they find him entertaining to listen to even if they don't believe his claims about anomalies.

I looked at the so called "tunnel" photo and I don't see a tunnel, I see an area in shadow. I'd need to see the same area illuminated from different angles to conclude there's a tunnel there.

And even if that's not a photo of a tunnel, tunnels are by no means anomalous on the moon, they occur naturally. They are called "rilles". Some of them collapse and form valleys, and some are still intact. They were once lava tubes and after the lava flowed out what was left was an empty tube, and therefore a tunnel. Very cool, but not really anomalous.

In spite of Hoagland's claims, Tycho is an interesting crater.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Thanks Arbitrageur.

IT Seems a "Scratch" to hide the ANOMALY in the Red Circle.
You're welcome. Are you talking about that vertical light colored line? That's the only thing I see that looks like a "scratch" but it's some kind of imaging artifact that stretched the entire vertical length of the image.

If they were really trying to hide something, wouldn't thy hide it in the high resolution image too? Are you suggesting they only doctored one image and left the other intact? That doesn't make much sense to me.

However, I don't know how to explain the fuzz. I understood it on the old photos but I would have thought the LRO wouldn't have the same "fuzz" problems.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

After the:
the kite theory;
the balloons theory;
the swamp gas theory;
the chinese lanterns theory;
the birds theory;
the weather probes theory;
the pixellation theory;
the reflection camera theory;

Now...., Ladies and Gentlemen,....... THE "FUZZ" THEORY.....

The most "FU nie ZZ" Theory I've ever heard!

By the way: The SCANNER WAS ONBOARD THE LUNAR ORBITER!

www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
i agree

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bob33
i agree

Me too!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join