It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to leave the United States of America - part 2 - This is why (video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Because my last thread had so much success I thought I'd post the video that
first got me passionate and emotional about the subject of 9/11.

I don't even know this woman or who her daughter was, but I can feel her pain...

I get tears when I watch this.

I haven't seen this video in a long time... I thought I'd post it as a reminder.

This is why I want to leave... We can't get any justice.

maybe that's the problem - The Justice System failed.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
have a nice trip
where will you be going?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

You want an investigation in to 9/11?

Follow the money trail sister !!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I haven't finished watching the entire video yet, because I keep repeating a part in the beginning. It is bugging me that I cannot tell for sure what one word is, that she is saying.

0:46 into the video - "5 minutes after the 1st plane hit tower 1, she was on the phone to the park avenue office telling everyone that she was told that she was (safe?)"??

Is she saying "safe," at the end of that statement? I can't tell for sure. It also sounds, to me, like she may be saying "stable."

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dyax-
have a nice trip
where will you be going?

I've always wished I could go to Israel and be right at Ground Zero of the never ending religious conflict.

that would be asking for more drama though...

I don't know... some place peaceful... out of the city... and far away from the USA.

Germany and Australia are numbers 1 & 2 on my list.

I really haven't thought about a third.

maybe there are some islands in the Philippines somewhere I could research.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Holy crap!! That was such an eloquent, provacative, and SPOT ON proclamation!! Thank you so much for sharing this. I don't share your want to leave because of these atrocities and disgusting acts. All the governments of the world are part of this scheme. All the citizens are just as much sheep as the others. Few of us are awake, but you know why we will not win at the moment? Because we are better than them. We aren't willing to compromise our values, our sanity, our dignity like they are. We aren't interested in money and power and are willing to do ANYTHING to get it.

For that reason, we will have to suffer for now. Everything will catch up to them soon. You can already see that' it's unraveling, right? How many lies any hypocricies has the US been caught red handed in in the last couple of months? It's happening. We have to fight, but not on their level. We have to be patient, but not rush the inevitable.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

Holy crap!! That was such an eloquent, provacative, and SPOT ON proclamation!! Thank you so much for sharing this. I don't share your want to leave because of these atrocities and disgusting acts. All the governments of the world are part of this scheme. All the citizens are just as much sheep as the others. Few of us are awake, but you know why we will not win at the moment? Because we are better than them. We aren't willing to compromise our values, our sanity, our dignity like they are. We aren't interested in money and power and are willing to do ANYTHING to get it.

For that reason, we will have to suffer for now. Everything will catch up to them soon. You can already see that' it's unraveling, right? How many lies any hypocricies has the US been caught red handed in in the last couple of months? It's happening. We have to fight, but not on their level. We have to be patient, but not rush the inevitable.

I don't know man... this has been going on for a long time.

the 60's were our only shot at a revolution... and racism was alive and well back then.

I think the best that could happen is an internet revolution... and by the time something
huge goes viral on the internet - like a wiki leak or something... TPTB will turn off the internet.

either that or a false flag nuke will conveniently happen.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

"Safe."

She says "safe."

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I agree, things aren't always fair here in America. Where will you go to find justice, better living conditions; where could you go and be accepted ? I'm afraid there's no where to hide from what the whole world is facing. I'd reconsider, if I were you. Either way, good luck in whatever you choose to do.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hey Doom. You have a more optimistic perspective than me. Though I think you and I are on the same page about the problems we face here, I can see no refuge in leaving for where things are better. Where ever they might be better it will be you who is the immigrant. You will be the foreigner. Where might you go where you will not be seen as trying to grab a piece of someone elses pie.

I remember in the first "Superman" movie. The babies father and mother are prominent scientists, predicting the destruction of the planet. They launch the baby in a little space ship and head it off to earth.

Then

They start running. Running? To where? The planet is coming apart at the seams and they are running.

This situation we are facing is not local or regional or even continental. It is global. Head for the hills? Sure.
Head for a place where you can grow and harvest without the mad men coming and killing you? Sure.

Back in the sixties many were offered the choice to love it or leave it. I sometimes wish I had left as some did. But now the perspective which is my life understands that we all will face this transition head on because it will effect all of us no matter where we are.
Good fortune to you Doom, where ever you are when the future we all face comes for you.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Canada's military is only 60,000 strong.

I'm sure you could find 200,000 people who'd join you and leave America and take over Canada. In exchange for everyone getting 20 acres each.

Boy wouldn't that be hilarious. American's flee America and take over Canada to form a new free world....leaving the 50 States to the Democrats/Unions.

I think everyone would flee at this point.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

go to australia, even though its having a hard time nothings to bad over here

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
If you can look through all these photos below and not want to leave the U.S., then I don't know how to help......

www.peopleofwalmart.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
You want to leave the US because you believe 911 was an inside job?

See ya.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Then leave.

It's simple. Figure out where you want to live. Then investigate what it takes to legally immigrate to that country. Then do it.

I personally think that you're chicken to actually move out of the US.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Even with all the drug cartel violence in Mexico; I feel happier, safer and content in the small west costal towns in Mexico. The people are nice, the fishing is great, it's very inexpensive and Surfs up. I love this place!

www.youtube.com...

This world is a wonderful place, filled with beautiful, loving, compassionate and happy people. Sadly America is going thru an identity crisis and she is responding with hate and division. If you feel the need to explore other cultures and attitudes in other countries, don't be dissuaded by the narrow minded folks fearful of different modes of thinking. Explore, experience, Love.

Here is another place I like to hang out. I will live there one day.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 2-3-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I am in Ensenada and cant be happier, food taste better especially the fruit and veggies, beer and food are cheap, healthcare is cheap, gas is cheap, beaches are empty, beach front and penthouses are crazy cheap and per capita it is less violent than the U.S. I do get the gringo price for things but even then it is still cheaper than the US, and if I have my girlfriend with me and not talk I get the real price which is great.

Now I have had to pay off the police one night, not to go to the station and pay a failure to fully stop at a stop sign, a 10 dollar ticket, I gave the police officer 15 so I could go home. (since I am gringo they make you pay it then and there so you do not split without paying the ticket after vacation.) I do not go out after 1-2 am but that is the same as I lived in the US so it is no different. I have had equally bad experiences with mugging in both countries and trust me they take your money the same way......

Don't leave though because of what someone else did but go to find happiness, someone will always do something you do not agree with where ever you live......Even where I live there is an old man that loves his speedos, I am not leaving here because of it, although as a gag we gave him some swimming/surfer trunks for a present for Christmas, hopefully he will use them this season, lol

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Running from your problems is never the answer..

Try making a change, do your best, you will never regreat it...

And maybe, someday with more and more people like you we can make a diference.

Peace Love

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
[...]first got me passionate and emotional about the subject of 9/11.

Shouldn't this be posted (at best) in the 9/11 Conspiracies area?
or (at worst) in the US Political Madness area?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

Isn't this a copy & paste from another thread?

Isn't the Alert button supposed to take care of this?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join