It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Battle South France, from Marseilles to Genoa, 1608

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Chindogu

Hi Chindogu,

it's title is TRUE CANADIAN UFO STORIES

Author: John Robert Colombo

Edition Prospero books.

It's a good read so far...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Pretty sure there was mention of this in "Chariots of the Gods" or one of its sequels. It was definitely in the History Channel program "ancient aliens".

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
So zorgon what do you think,am i right about the triangle being the only ufo in the history of life on earth,or do you not believe what you post.
I know im 100% right,and this thread even proves it,even way back they didnt know what they was looking at,but it was in threes what they saw, and to me,thats conclusive proof for me.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Amazing.

But what do we do with this information? I'm always disappointed that information like this (ancient alien theory evidence) is so spread out over the internet.

I'm really hoping to some day bring it all together and then present it to news corporations/popular websites.

The masses must open up to the idea for themselves. Even a "ah, that's quite cool" response is enough of a seed to grow into more personal interest and eventual acceptance.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

This has to be one of the most exciting story.. Just think of the folks back then, what they must of thought, probably thinking this must be the second coming !!!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by A por uvas
I wonder if this was the battle where zeee germans got there ufo to back engineer.
Possibly?Probability?

Could be
All that stuff that was reported crashed during that battle had to go somewhere

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
Have you come up with a source on the picture you posted with the canons being shot at ufo's yet?
I'm pretty sure it didn't come with the original text you posted, after having looked at the book twice now.

Yup Posted here by someone we missed
I think I left at about that time for a few months

Posted by Xterrain
www.abovetopsecret.com...

During the years 1970 to 1990, the GEOS carried nine series of slides on the history of UFOs as extraterrestrial craft. Of these, a free interpretation and pictorial narrative of the 1608 case is available below

rr0.org...
edit on 9-1-2012 by zorgon because: ATS is infested with LEMMINGS... they did it!!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
*Bump* 'cause I'd like to read more discussion on these events.

I love your threads, Zorgon! Keep 'em coming please.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Of course the good guys won otherwise we'd be in ball and chains going around butt naked with whip lashes on our bodies. Not to mention being strung up and gutted for a Reptilian BBQ feast...lol.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by zimishey

Occurring around that time period its no wonder many abducted women were branded as witches and roasted alive.Normally abducted victims would have mark on their bodies and when the Inquisitors search for the "Devil's mark" these poor women were condemned. No wonder they say witches fly on broomsticks. If a neighbour accidentally watch you levitate into the sky you are done for.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Am revisiting some of my favorite threads tonight, enjoy

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The debunkers wont like you, this predates so far back it cant be a made up story as people way back weren't even in the industrial age yet. The denunkers wont come to this thead they have no subterfuges to play.
edit on 1-2-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thank you for the informative post!

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join