It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1-12-2010 Dream Fragment Lady On The Couch (One Of My Scariest/Unique/Odd/Interesting Dream Fragment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Describing what I experienced before waking up will not be easy, I have lost details due to being awakened paralyzed and in fear, but I can say that I have never quite experienced anything/dream/whatever it was, like last night; I remember telling myself that this was probably the scariest dream I have ever had even though it was not scary at times in the usual sense but more of a freaky Japanese-style horror scary/way, but at the same time I do not think that I felt that threatened or threatened at all by the woman or what ever she was.

All I can say now is that this description will not do this dream/experience justice and will not accurately describe what I experienced, my limited memory and bad writing skills, and my language of English will not properly describe what I experienced very well in words; it did not even feel like it was my dream/dream world exactly and/or it did not feel like my normal dreams; it was very strange.

I do not remember how it started or what part of the dream this is at, but I remember being in my parent's yard near where the basketball goal is and someone was in the middle of the yard looking at something; so I went to see what was happening.

I am not sure who or what this person looked like and I can not remember if it was a man or woman, I just remember them looking at a larger than average dead Hyena-like animal on the ground, and they were trying to investigate what happened to it; it was very big compared to a normal hyena.

The person said that they thought it was probably killed by another Hyena-like animal or two, and that its face had been ripped off; the person described a bit/some information about hyenas I think, but this is all I remember and I think that the person mentioned that another Hyena-like animal or two could be on the loose so they/it needed to be found before more living things were killed.

The next thing I can remember is being inside a house that looked exactly like my grandfather's house, no one else seemed to be there, the place/dream world had a strange feeling that is hard to describe, I had a strange feeling that is hard to describe, and at this point I do not think it felt like a dream anymore and/or it did not feel like my dream/dream world maybe; I wish I could describe things more clearly but I think I felt somewhat trapped in this place/dream world but I could be wrong since some of my feelings and some of the important details are missing due to my dramatic wake up from this dream.

Anyway, in this house I found out that I was not alone, I felt and maybe heard and/or saw something a few times or someone.

A woman, I do not think she talked at first, I think she would only appear briefly and disappear like a ghost/spirit/soul/whatever you want to call it.
I felt what I think may be described as a feeling of being somewhat locked/trapped into this place/dream world and like part of me/my mind was foggy or my mind was in a weird state of being left somewhat clueless/my mind was being clouded/confused/limited by something; it is hard to describe in words, and I felt that something wanted me here and wanted me to stay and/or needed my help/something from me maybe, and this place did not feel like a dream or my dream but the dream/dream world or place or of someone else probably.

I think it was/felt like I had stumbled into the dream/dream world or place of someone or something else, I did not feel in control of this dream & I did not feel my normal dream abilities; like being able to wake myself up, and it did not feel familiar or the normal dream-like experience and it did not feel like a lucid dream.

At some point the spirit or what ever of the woman led me to the family room by appearing and disappearing I think, and on the couch was the same woman who kept appearing and disappearing even though her real body stayed on the couch & her real body on the couch was laying there with her eyes closed, I think her name sounded like it was of Japanese origin; I think it started with something that sounded like Suki or Yuki combined with something else but I could be wrong, I guess she told me her name and/or I just knew it, and I think she/her spirit form or whatever explained some things to me.

As usual in my dreams, female dream characters are usually the ones to reveal hidden/secret/unique/important information, but I usually forget what was is said to me by them unfortunately; I think the woman had long black hair, was older than me, and I think she looked somewhat like a combination of the stereotype appearance of how a citizen of Japan and a member of a Native American tribe look.

I am not sure if the woman was dead or dying or in a coma or sleeping; but her real body was on the couch, but she was appearing to me and disappearing as a spirit or whatever while her body still remained on the couch; at first I do not think her spirit or whatever could move and could only appear briefly and disappear but she started to slowly be able to appear/visualize longer and move and even talk the more we tried to communicate with each other.

At some point in the dream after she told me some things probably about her self and other secret information, that I can not remember, I walked around still feeling weird and probably somewhat scared; not of the woman but of the strong feelings that I was feeling, that I can not quite describe.

Some of which were feelings of not being in my dream/dream world/place & of being trapped in the dream of someone else, and the strange blurry/foggy-like feeling like something was clouding/limiting my mind or something, trying to keep me there or prevent me from controlling things or leaving or even thinking of those things.
At some point I walked to a bathroom and looked around, the woman appeared to me several times, I could even see her reflection in the mirror (mirrors are rare in my dreams) at times; she tried to explain something to me that I think was about how the more that she appeared to me and the more I tried to communicate with her or something, the longer she could appear/visualize to me and the more realistic she would be and/or the more attached I would get to this place and/or her; it is hard to describe and I am not sure exactly if that is some of what she said but I do know that I started feeling her presence more, and at one point she touched my arm and I could somewhat feel it/her tough which was surprisings since she was a spirit or whatever.

It was like slowly her spirit or whatever was becoming stronger or being allowed to enter this place/dream/dream world longer and/or in a more realistic way, I was able to see and communicate with her better the longer and more we communicated, but I think that I felt that I started to feel more trapped/attached to/in this place; but I think I started to feel like that may not be a bad thing, it was odd/strange and hard to describe.

It seemed that it was also getting easier for her to communicate with me the more she appeared and I tried to communicate back, after the bathroom conversation, I walked back to the family room to where her real body was on the couch.

I think part of me wanted to know what was going on exactly, what happened to her, what did she want from me, what could I do to help, what were the strange feelings I had, and many more questions; but it was hard to think, it was like something was affecting/effecting/limiting me from thinking or that the longer I was here the harder it was to think, maybe.

I think that I also tried to think about the information that she told me, which I can not remember now at all but I think some of the information was about her, some of it may have been secret information, and some of it may have been ancestral information; I do not know or remember, which is annoying/frustrating.

At some point I heard knocking on the door in the hallway, so I went to it and I think two boys were at the door, or spirits or whatever of two boys about the age of my little brothers.

I let them in and I think they started looking around the house, I did not know who they were and wondered where they came from, where were their parents, and what did they want.

I think they said a few things to me and then came into the family room where the woman was on the couch, they may have seen her and asked some questions, but I am not sure; I am also not sure if the woman's spirit or whatever appeared while they were there or not.
At some point they either left or went to another part of the house, I think that I felt that the woman either sent them there or that they were an illusion made by her, I think she was either trying to test me and/or tell me something.

I think she wanted me to stay here, maybe forever, and/or she wanted help with something or she was just curious and/or she was trying to reveal information to me; I think she started to mention something about kids or the two boys that had come, and maybe more about herself but something woke me up in the real world.

I already had the strange feelings constantly going throughout the dream like: fear, confusion, curiosity, comfort, etc.; so when I woke up I still had some of those feelings, but to my surprise they were even more intense.

I was paralyzed (sleep paralysis), I had been awakened by one of my brothers at a bad time/the wrong time, so my body was paralyzed and I felt the normal intense feelings of fear/a presence or presences/etc that I usually have when this happens; I also had a hallucination, I saw what was probably the missing large Hyena-like animal that had probably killed the other Hyena-like animal from the beginning of the dream, it stuck its head through the door of our room and it was looking at my brother and/or me and appeared to probably be standing on two feet but I could not see its feet.

It had a big head, its eyes were opened up very big, its mouth was opened with sharp teeth, and it appeared to be smiling maybe.

It was large like the dead one in my dream, I was very scared and tried to get up to attack it and/or to get my brother out-of-the-way before my brother got attacked by it, but I was paralyzed; I tried to scream to my brother to warn him about the Hyena-like animal, but I could not talk and he did not seem to see it or even know that I was awake.

I fought trying to move or scream, but the best I could do was make a small sound that my brother did not notice/hear, at this point I was in a full panic state until I realized that I had awakened at a bad time/the wrong time and that I was experiencing sleep paralysis so the Hyena-like animal was not real; I have had sleep paralysis a few times before in the past, each time being scary with intense feelings and a feeling of a presence/presences of something being in the room along with me being paralyzed and so I knew how to handle the situation at that point.

I just closed my eyes and tried to relax as my intense feelings faded and I started being able to move again, and the Hyena-like animal disappeared.

This dramatic awakening is what caused the loss of a lot of my details of this very strange unique dream experience or whatever, I wish I could have saved those details, so I could better understand what happened and could have explained it better.

All I know is that my description of the events do not tell the real or full story/dream/experience well, but what ever happened it was very strange along with a rare awakening that made things even more strange and intense.

Then end,
-John Jr

join