It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huckabee Claims Obama grew up in Kenya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Born, Raised, Grew up, beliefs, goals, etc...

Link

Old Subject, Necessary closure

A dollar is a dollar.

Yada Yada Yada

Another post with no response from me.

edit on 1-3-2011 by SANTA CLAWS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
....What an ignorant thing to say....from someone who aspires to be a national political leader. I know everyone in Arkansas can't be ignorant. Pres Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar. Mr. Huckabee, do you like to talk just to hear your own voice?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Is growing up in Kenya a bad thing? I have never been there so should i feel sorry for the Prez or is it a really nice place? Wow these threads are getting more stimulating each day

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I think the more important question here is...

...can he be sent back? if so... how soon?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SANTA CLAWS

Huckabee is just pushing the widely held Republican belief that most Conservatives hold that Obama was born in Kenya and therefore not eligible for the office he holds.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Yeh, so what? I think Mr. Huckabee's world view is influenced by his childhood in East Germany.

And that has about as much credibility.

ETA: I wonder if Huckabee is going to "go McCain"... he (Huckabee) was at one time a Conservative that made a lot of sense, and would be a possible person for whom I could vote.

But this nonsense looks like he is starting down the road of going insane, so as to suck up to the insane right-wing-extremists, in obvious vote-pandering.

If he wants to run against Obama, fine. Go after him for something real, like his policies and philosophy. But this sounds like Huckabee is going for the lowest denominator of voters, based on this boogy-man stuff about the big scary black muslim African. What a load.

Huckabee is rapidly removing himself from consideration by any non-insane voter types.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Open_Minded Skeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Huckabee Spokesman: Huckabee Misspoke

He supposedly meant Indonesia, where Obama spent FOUR YEARS as a 6-10-year-old CHILD! I'm sure his political views of Britain as imperialists were fully formed in those years!

It STILL doesn't make any rational sense and Huckabee's clearly appealing to the right wing insanity that wishes Obama were a foreigner!

What an idiot!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
From another source:

But in the interview with WOR's Steve Malzberg, Huckabee repeated his stance that he does not doubt the president was born in the United States.

"I know the Clintons…and believe me, they have lots of investigators out on him, and I'm convinced if there was anything that they could have found on that, they would have found it, and I promise they would have used it," Huckabee said.

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...-148582

Seems like Huckabee was trying to play both sides of the birther fence on this one. Typical politician!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Yes i saw this on another link as well.....

news.yahoo.com...

This is almost too bad of a gaffe to be an accident...dont you think?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
No it was inadvertent and I think his point was that his father and grandfathers view of the British was passed on to Obama. If you see his point that the Kenyan experiance of his fathers is very influential on Obama then this slip makes sense.
I dont think Huckabee is electable at any rate so this is a passing moment.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
If Huckabee is the Republicans choice to run for president...good luck with that.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
In his apology, he says, "The governor would however like to know more about where President Obama's liberal policies come from ..."

Yes, the liberal thought must come from outside America! Them foreigners bring it to our shore! It's them Manchurian candidates! It's them Commies from Russia, China, Nicaragua...Kenya! They have funny names. They don't believe in God...they're godless commies, or Muslims. Liberals don't believe in God, they hate this country. No one who is a real American is liberal.

You know, Mr. Huckabee, I don't think I "would love to know more" about you. "What I know is troubling enough."

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It is:::::::::::

It is the "Person"

NOT

The Race,breed,origin,planet,galaxy.........................

That was the point of this threat ----- It is "Your Actions"

Peace

Santa

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by desert
In his apology, he says, "The governor would however like to know more about where President Obama's liberal policies come from ..."

Huckabee is a moron!

I was born and raised in TX by Republican parents. By Huckabee's thinking, I must have gotten my liberal ideals from an Indonesian radical Muslim grade school too, as there is no way in the world one can be a free thinker and develop their own sense of values, beliefs and political ideologies without such evil intervention.

P.S. I never went to a Muslim school (that disclaimer is not needed for most, but there are some that would twist my words)

top topics

join