It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cold Fusion About To Go Commercial

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

GET A LIFE everyone else is controlled not you what a laugh !

A "LIFE"?? Wuzzat???

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
There are two different things that we should keep in mind here, one; that over temperature effects do occur (and in this case are the basis of the Italians claims) and two; that the creators have proposed a theory that would explain it.

The device can still be produced and used without a complete explanation of how it works. We should not let ridicule over past failures or faulty scientific logic bar us from embracing this technology, if it does indeed perform as suggested.

Personally, I would love for this to be an over unity device but I suspect that the excess heat comes from some other source unanticipated by its creators and that eventually, when this source is depleted, the temperature effects will be lost.

That is not to say that such a device would be a failure. Any device that "pushes the envelope" of efficiency is a step forward.
edit on 1/3/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by prof7

Apparently you failed to notice that a medal of science winner was working in this area as well. This quote from him is telling:

"My first attempt at publication was a total disaster," Schwinger recalled during lectures and seminars. He had devised a hypothesis about the effect "to suggest several critical experiments," but because cold fusion had become what Duncan calls a "pariah science, poison to all who touched it," Schwinger -- graduate advisor to four other Nobel laureates who also won the U.S. National Medal of Science -- was summarily ignored.

The story of the suppression of cold fusion is one of the most tragic in the sordid annals of scientific suppression. An MIT professor falsified his own positive experiments in order to protect his huge hot fusion grants. When he was called on it, the whistleblower, Eugene Mallove eventually died under suspicious circumstances.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
by humbug to money.. seriously people can get free energy through radio waves, hoover it into a vortex... there, you have clean renewable energy... not mucking about with fossil fuels and nuclear fuels.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I'm sorry but

"we will never get more energy out than was put in."

That statement is just wrong. The power of hydrogen you can get from salt water and a 9 volt battery is far greater then the 9 volts.

NowIf you can build a electrolysis machine and apply it to your car you can get thousands of more miles on the same tank using sea water instead of gas.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
We will know in three months. If not it's not true. Odd that they have yet to show a working model to anyone. Sounds just like all the other devices that never work or materialize.

I notice it involves Hydrogen, the production of which uses way to much energy which produces way to much pollution and that is why were not using it. The old Hydrogen Myth. I wonder if they have to have Hydrogen in it's pure form? If they do, it may produce the result they claim and still cost too much and still use way to much pollution creating the Hydrogen needed. Just like all the other failed idea's.

Forgive my skepticism, but these pop-up constantly and they are always scams of some sort. If they work, they involve an ingredient or process that creates more pollution and uses more energy than just using coal or oil to begin with.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zanaELF
by humbug to money.. seriously people can get free energy through radio waves, hoover it into a vortex... there, you have clean renewable energy... not mucking about with fossil fuels and nuclear fuels.

Shades of Tesla Batman! Lots of free wireless energy and a fried brain full of cancer cells! A life bathed in Radiation and joy!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

Why is it that not one of the last centuries greatest physicists has mentioned the possibility of over unity devices being built? Wouldn’t you think that Einstein, Oppenheimer or Fermi would have thought along those lines if it were possible? But here comes a couple of unknowns from Italy.

Because Einstein made errors in his relativity, Oppenheimer used them, Fermi used them.

Now explain again why they would suppress cold fusion?

Because free energy means effectively infinite money, and infinite money has no social application, removing control over others in favor of autonomous control of self but no others. In other words... They lose Their power over us.

Here's my thread examining this in more detail:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I have read all of the comments and I am disappointed in the members here for having little or know knowledge of how the Italian cold fusion device works. People are commenting without actually researching the concept involved.

I remain skeptical but hopeful.

In fact, the construction is so simple, I have designing a unit myself.

The inventors know that the device will be backwards engineered as soon as the first unit is sold, because of the simplicity of the device.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

Exactly! I had hoped that someone would note how important it is that the device (if it works as represented) takes in nickel, and turns it into copper. That's TRANSMUTATION folks!! The Philosopher's Stone is within reach...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
hurray! another free energy technology that will never be released into the public

go gubberment!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty

I'm sorry but

That statement is just wrong. The power of hydrogen you can get from salt water and a 9 volt battery is far greater then the 9 volts.

NowIf you can build a electrolysis machine and apply it to your car you can get thousands of more miles on the same tank using sea water instead of gas.

Just
Sorry but my statement is 100% correct how much hydrogen would it extract give us all a
lets SEE some data!!!!
Then take into consideration how much energy was used to make the 9v battery transport it etc etc YOU GUYS JUST DONT THINK!

Have a look at what it takes to get viable amounts of hydrogen from sea water YOU CANT AND DONT use a 9v battery
then guess what you use lots of energy to build machines to use your hydrogen.

You people DONT think about all the links in the chain NO machine is 100% efficient!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Cold fusion is a violation of all known laws of nature, and is simply impossible.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty

I'm sorry but

In 2007 American Inventor John Kanzius figured out you can use radio waves to break the hydrogen bond much easier than electrolysis. He was burning salt water. The BTU's he was putting out and the low voltage his ham radio was sucking up.....he was tripling power output.

The US Navy's got a contract with someone working on that technology in California. Their facility has blown up twice. Russian's....Saudi's....oil company execs...lots of people on Earth don't want that technology coming out for the masses.

If you want it, you have to build it yourself. All you need is 1 old ham radio and two frying pans. Read John Kanzius's story....got the idea from a DREAM trying to find a cure for cancer.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Post a link but I will bet its total BS been hearing its since I was a young boy NOT happened yet!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Hi.

I came across your thread, and thought I might give you an extra link to help with you case

www.stumbleupon.com...

MP

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Hi, Sorry, but I had to reply to you, This is why we have the sun? The sun is all the energy we need to create hydrogen. It only needs to be harnessed the correct way, and there we go , no more electricity needed. Sometimes, it pays to think outside the box
No pun intended

MP

EDIT: Thought I might add an extra link for you, This guy Dan Has the right idea

www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com...
edit on 16-3-2011 by MrPhilosophy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPhilosophy

Hi, Sorry, but I had to reply to you, This is why we have the sun? The sun is all the energy we need to create hydrogen. It only needs to be harnessed the correct way, and there we go , no more electricity needed. Sometimes, it pays to think outside the box
No pun intended

MP

EDIT: Thought I might add an extra link for you, This guy Dan Has the right idea

Thank you, Mr Philosophy, for both of those links! I just hope we will not see any stoopid jokes about cold fusion being an bunch of "Bologna...." Anyway, since the events unfolding since I began this thread, I can't help but wonder if cold fusion is about to get a BIG boost...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

Originally posted by MrPhilosophy

No pun intended

MP

Thank you, Mr Philosophy, for both of those links! I just hope we will not see any stoopid jokes about cold fusion being an bunch of "Bologna...." Anyway, since the events unfolding since I began this thread, I can't help but wonder if cold fusion is about to get a BIG boost...

I bet next year we will still be getting about to launch threads so dont hold your breath!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

I really hope you right
But while these corrupt people are still in charge, and constantly think about there back pocket. It might not be as quick as you think. I will be happy the day, they all get what they deserve for creating money. All my positive thoughts, go into healing the world, as she is very sick. Al my negative thoughts are directed at the banks, We should see the banks get what they deserve very soon

MP

top topics

<< 1   >>

join