It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloaked Triangle space ship with probes .ISS, jan22

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
The video says: "These are NOT ice particles, dust or debris'

But they ARE ice particles, dust and debris!
Period. Case closed. QED!

edit on 1-3-2011 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

You win, words of sence from somone on ATS!! Brilliant, keep it up mate.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by Shamatt
the most disapointing ufo video I have ever seen. terrible!

You have to understand what you are lookiing at but most dont,alot of you will never understand,because your still looking for flying saucers,and this is undercoveralien,if he puts it up,then you have to believe it.

And you can piss off too, I don't have to beleive anything. Tell me I don't understand, obnoxious git!

I hope the federal lay off effects the debunker section of the goverment,thats all im saying.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
can someone embed a screenshot of it ??

cant view you tube at work

but dont believe anything i see on you tube anyway
edit on 1/3/11 by Smiler74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Do u think when the aliens land on the white house lawn they will be playing similar music
looked like ice to me but im no expert STS 48 looked alot more convincing to me. any ways thanks for posting i was bored and it gave me something to do for 3-4 mins
edit on 1-3-2011 by pez1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
If its cloaked. Why would we be able to see it. Would defeat the object of a cloaking device surely?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

The cloak actually work just fine. You see, no one in here know what it is other than it's something

edit on 1-3-2011 by Mianeye because: Spell

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Please think about what you are saying. We aren't seeing a cloaked ship are we. Its not a cloaking device if you can see it.

We would see them everywhere which would make a cloaking device seem somewhat superfluous really wouldn't it. If some random trevor has just found it, the aliens technology sucks!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Classic triangle ufo in space, like I always say, always watch in 'threes‘, if the 3 engines are stationary ,its a triangle, and of course, the single engine crafts ,are probes.

Could you please explain where the "triangle craft" is? There are three lights in a triangle formation at the start of the video but as it progresses, they separate. How do you know any of the lights in the video are craft?

If they are craft, how big are they?

Remeber, the new rule is 'engines',lights are so past time,they are engines.
Its takes 3 engines to lift the triangle sapceship,its the only thing they cant cloak.

Who's rule is that?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I hope the federal lay off effects the debunker section of the goverment,thats all im saying.

And I hope the federal lay off affects the disinformation agent section of the government, all I am saying. There is strong evidence indicating that Immortalgemini is a disinformation agent, who's goal is to muddy the waters of UFO research.
edit on 1-3-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
well it does look like numerous other ISS / Shuttle vids with stuff floating about in pretty much straight lines which would suggest the prosaic explanation is most likely .
No doubt Mr Oberg will be along to give his expert opinion shortly

edit on 1-3-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well that awful quality production was worth every second I wasted watching it....

er...Not.....

Quite how someone managed to imagine there was a cloaked ufo in that mess worries me....

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Remeber, the new rule is 'engines',lights are so past time,they are engines.
Its takes 3 engines to lift the triangle sapceship,its the only thing they cant cloak.

Only one flaw with your logic...

If it takes three engines(lights) to make a triangle UFO... then those three engines(lights) would remain the same distance from each other being a solid craft. Any three lights will naturally make a triangle being three points, but to be a solid craft they cannot move in relationship to each other save for the small movement created by tilting the craft to your perspective

But you will ignore that minor irritation won't you?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
The video says: "These are NOT ice particles, dust or debris'

But they ARE ice particles, dust and debris!
Period. Case closed. QED!

edit on 1-3-2011 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

Prove it

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

But we're the crazy ones for saying logic dictates it's ice particles reflecting sunlight, just like every other NASA UFO video to date. We're the crazy ones for saying, lets be rational and look at the SCIENCE.

But see, that's the best part for them right? We can never debunk anything because:

first, we're all apparently on the government payroll to come here to ats and spread bs (how self serving and self centered do you have to be to actually believe that?)

Second, anything we point to they can say, alien technology.

Don't you all see what has happened? Ufology is now a religion, the aliens being the gods. 1000 years ago what you are seeing would be angels and demons and signs from the heavens (instead of the basic bland things they really are). Now it's aliens and alien tech. How can I say well science says a "cloaking device" would work in this manner (as the US and Brits are developing it right now) but they say alien tech!

i say, according to all people "in the know" it's freaking ice particles. They say cloaked alien ships that look like ice particles.

It's amazing to see people claiming to be open minded but in reality, they are more closed minded than the debunkers. If you have already made your decision on this, and ignore contrary evidence to only acknowledge supporting evidence, you aren't open minded at all, and in fact, you are doing a disservice to the entire field.

Videos like these will always come under scrutiny, but to get all high and mighty because it's NOT ICE even though it is, that's just crazy.

Let me state this now:

If tomorrow morning I wake up to see a giant UFO filled with aliens hovering over a major city (whilst ignoring project blue beam) I'd gladly say, wow, you are right, they are here.

Now let me ask you. If tomorrow some how we have scientific proof that alien life does not exist in any form that could become self aware and master space travel. Would you do the same? Would you admit you are wrong?

Of course you won't, because just like with religion, you have far too much invested in it to just give it up. And that's the difference.

If you are 100% sure aliens are here in space ships, you've closed your mind. Those of us ACTUALLY INVESTIGATING, however, are sick to death of our time being wasted explaining basic things over and over while there might actually be video proof that gets ignored because joe blow jackass didn't upload it on his youtube channel, spam it with banners and crappy techno music.

don't you see? Each time you guys latch on to something as crappy and explainable as this, you discredit the entire movement.

Much like the moron 911 'no planers' and holograms and nuke and crap, all of that IS disinfo to discredit the real research being done.

See it now? Each time you look at a video with your opinion already made, you destroy the strides we've made making this a legitimate field. Each time you allow a blatant hoax (Jerusalem ) get passed around, you discredit it all.

I look at each of these videos and photos as being potential proof. So far, nothing but misidentified crap and hoaxes. Most of 'you' look at it as 100% proof. Not all, most. The problem is, most are unwilling to admit they are wrong. You prove me wrong and I'm the first to acknowledge it. Out of all you "believers" I have to say I, as a debunker, honestly want this to be true more than you. You've taken the easy road and made up your mind ignoring anything to the contrary. I have to pick your crap apart, and each time I do, a little piece of me inside still clinging to that "I want to believe" poster dies.

Then, going way beyond reason, you attach it to this BS alien reptile shapeshifting vampire garbage. David Icke is laughing all the way to the bank while he cashes his cheques.

and before it starts, this is a conspiracy site, yes. It's motto is also "Deny Ignorance" approaching any of these subjects with your mind already made up is ignorant. Each debunker should be going into each case looking at it objectively. Obviously the onus is on the presenter to prove it's real. All we can do is try to explain what it could and probably be. If we find something we can't explain, we can't explain it. If you find something you can't explain, or don't want to, it's alien tech.

We, as humans on earth, have NO REASON to believe alien intelligent life is visiting us, none, zero, zip. This isn't to say it's not out there, it most likely is. But each time some person comes here explaining about how they have been contacted by some alien federation in the milkyway, you all jump on it as truth with no investigation at all.

Critical thinking my friends, most of you have no ability do to it. If we ever expect to get truth, and to be respected, this foolishness has to stop.

Not every video is a ufo, not all ufos are alien ships. Get that into you head and start again, we'll all be the wiser for it.

/end transmission

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
wrong thread
edit on 1-3-2011 by roughycannon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Not much way of proving anything either way, but dust, dirt and or water/debris are likely candidates. This stuff is always around the shuttle and the space station.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
has anyone not noticed that there have been other threads with home videos with UFOs looking striking similar....? kinda disturbing... i'll try to find the link

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

And I hope the federal lay off affects the disinformation agent section of the government, all I am saying. There is strong evidence indicating that Immortalgemini is a disinformation agent, who's goal is to muddy the waters of UFO research.
edit on 1-3-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

+

Because i dont lie and never will,you are right,i am.

I have been trying to bring the truth to humans for years,and i wont stop,ufo research is a big fat lie ,they will never tell you all the truth,but i will.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I found the thread here a the videos showing eerily similar triangular light formations.

Here's the link to the thread that has several other YT videos...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jexmo
If its cloaked. Why would we be able to see it. Would defeat the object of a cloaking device surely?

It doesnt matter how smart a scientist is,you can never cover an engines energy that helps them fly.
they have 3 engines ,and thats why you always catch them with there engines on.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join