It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diaspora

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and I am the cure.

Question: Have you ever heard of what Asbestos does to your lungs?

Answer: It progressively and irreversibly scars your lung tissue.

The reason being, minute diaspores are becoming airborne every second carrying with them known carcinogens that make there way into the lungs and embedding themselves within the tissue, poisons slowly entering your bloodstream poisoning from the inside out.

Proudly brought to you by Monsanto.
edit on 1-3-2011 by Sounds_of_Silence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sounds_of_Silence
I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and I am the cure.

Question: Have you ever heard of what Asbestos does to your lungs?

Answer: It progressively and irreversibly scars your lung tissue.

The reason being, minute diaspores are becoming airborne every second carrying with them known carcinogens that make there way into the lungs and embedding themselves within the tissue, poisons slowly entering your bloodstream poisoning from the inside out.

Proudly brought to you by Monsanto.
edit on 1-3-2011 by Sounds_of_Silence because: (no reason given)
Nice a quote from the matrix i have never seen that before

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Hogwash. Put two Raccoons in a field for a year and go back. Range increased via breeding. Coyotes increase their range via breeding every year. Voles are the classic example.

Without biological dispersal, most species would cease to exist. The reason man has spread as far as we have as a species is due to higher intelligence, although some examples of our species both give me pause and doubts as it becomes more obvious all the time that some sort of mental disease is involved. Those individuals should not breed as a courtesy to the rest of the species.

The spatial dispersion of animal species is both well documented and understood. Every species on the planet spreads due to population increases, resource allocation and decrease of resources due to consumption.

Link
Link
Link
Link

edit on 1-3-2011 by billxam because: Spilling corruption

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Thanks for the early morning threat...

It is to my understanding that Monsanto is a UK based agricultural company with a commitment to helping UK farmers produce excellent produce. Hardly a company with malicious world extinctive plans...

Who or Whatever you claim to be, you are most likely a human, being a absolute idiot to say the least.. Do you not care about the good people in the world? Ah wait.. we are just a virus that needs curing.. I guess not then.

But for the sake of curiosity, can you please post some evidence to back-up these claims of an airborne chemical set out to kill us all by scaring our lung tissue?

regards,

Mike

top topics

join