It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Wrap: The Last Laugh [WRAP]

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
This was a good read and i got a chuckle from it thanks for the story and good luck

Thank you, sugarcookie1. You're yet another one on my short-list of some extra-special folk in our community here. I have no illusion of placing in the contest--too much fo' real talent--but I already feel I've "won" from the love & chuckles that I received here today.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by Whateva69

I never talk about my floggers, whips, chains, paddles, yokes, collars, quirts, ropes and cuffs, and never ever, about my medical equipment, it simply is just not like me to kiss and tell.

Proto I think you clicked on my name by mistake, Slayer69 is a few posts above mine.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

I never talk about my floggers, whips, chains, paddles, yokes, collars, quirts, ropes and cuffs, and never ever, about my medical equipment, it simply is just not like me to kiss and tell.

Proto I think you clicked on my name by mistake, Slayer69 is a few posts above mine.

Now, just because I end up owning some people on here all the time doesn't mean I own them in real life.

Besides I really am much more discerning.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

You told....

You promised you'd never tell

The rest will be our little 69 secret.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

reply to post by The GUT

Very interesting story, but I do have a question. Is that "Uncle" proto as in the 'Man from Uncle', as in proto the mysteriors secret agent man, or "Uncle" proto as in 'Uncle Tom's Cabin', as in proto the man who helps those on their dangerous journey to freedom, or is it "Uncle" proto is in 'Uncle Charlie' from My Three Sons, the dry witted tough, yet loving domestic and baby sitter?

Or is it all of the above?

So many questions, so little time.

Good luck with the story contest.

Starred and flagged.

There's only ONE Uncle Proto...although I was rather fond of Uncle Charlie too (My Three Sons.) He wouldn't have known a conspiracy from a boiled egg, however, and as such is a pale comparison.

I hope you feel the love & respect. Thank you much for the encouragement.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thanks my friend, it's very kind of you.

I do fear that they broke the mold on me.

Good luck to you in the competition.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
You had me laughing! Great piece of writing

To be honest I don't care if the story is true or not, it certainly is most enjoyably written.

S&F-ed ya

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta

To be honest I don't care if the story is true or not, it certainly is most enjoyably written.

S&F-ed ya

You are too kind! Thank you for the encouragement. Kind o' softened me up a bit so I took you off the FEMA camp list & just signed you up for the brainwashing/reprogramming course.

You'll be out in 6 months good as new...the food is much better too.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Hey there! You know, I am gonna go out on a limb, and venture a bet...

Betcha cant just cant forget about us now can ya.

You thought you were the one who was getting a laugh, until it was your day off,
and you logged in just to take a peek at your u2u uh huh?!

Miss me yet?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by The GUT

Hey there! You know, I am gonna go out on a limb, and venture a bet...

Betcha cant just cant forget about us now can ya.

You thought you were the one who was getting a laugh, until it was your day off,
and you logged in just to take a peek at your u2u uh huh?!

Miss me yet?

Oh, I get it now...lets pretend to be nice to the social misfit! For a second there, burntheships, I admit it, and I'm holdin' back the tears again, but for a second there I was thinkin' "They like me, they really like me," but nooooooo...I bet y'all are makin' fun of me on chat.

I'll schnitzel you fer that, oh yes I will.

p.s. - Thanks for the support, you knows I'm a fan of your big brains...yer avatar makes my heart go pitty-pat, too...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Whats that you say?
Of course we like ya!

You have seen Heffecides ATS infection thread, havent you?
Some of us here on ATS have been know to argue with sock puppets, and learned to like it!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

My work…well it's for the NSA, you see. It's my sole directive--and indubitable pleasure--to compile the "Enemies of the New Republic" list. Congratulations: You've all made it. S&F for you!!

Lol, nothing new to me Gut, i have been on the red list for eons now, good to see that a possible plant has such a sense of humor
good day to you

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
reply to post by The GUT

Lol, nothing new to me Gut, i have been on the red list for eons now, good to see that a possible plant has such a sense of humor
good day to you

Thanks for stopping by & chiming in.
I thought your name sounded familiar so I looked it up. Oh My!...Well the good news is that you're not going to a FEMA camp...the bad news is that there are much worse things than Camp Cuddles.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

You know that i will never make it too camp cuddly gut? i would rather take a fire fight at 3.00am in the morning and die than to be hurded with the sheeple crying to themselves that this couldnt be happening to them< but we know the truth now don't we?

Anyhow cya around Gut, just a heads up i wouldn't recommend being the first three in line with the first team in

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by The GUT

Whats that you say?
Of course we like ya!

You have seen Heffecides ATS infection thread, havent you?
Some of us here on ATS have been know to argue with sock puppets, and learned to like it!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta

S&F-ed ya

You are too kind! Thank you for the encouragement. Kind o' softened me up a bit so I took you off the FEMA camp list & just signed you up for the brainwashing/reprogramming course.

You'll be out in 6 months good as new...the food is much better too.

Now see what ya did
you got me into hiding. The last brainwash programme they got me through erased all my ET-functions

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Bernard Scitzel something wasnt he that gay kid that just trolled and trolled and became an ATS laughing stock with his crappy stories and pathetic pranks and videos. Surely you are not the same person as I thought he got the jail for prank calling his local pizza and cab places

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
Bernard Scitzel something wasnt he that gay kid that just trolled and trolled and became an ATS laughing stock with his crappy stories and pathetic pranks and videos. Surely you are not the same person as I thought he got the jail for prank calling his local pizza and cab places

For Reading: +15 points

Intellectual Discernment: -15 points

Total Points Given: 0 points

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Will i make your "short-list of some extra-special folk in our community here".If i star and flag you.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by audio assasin
Will i make your "short-list of some extra-special folk in our community here".If i star and flag you.

Nah, you gotta earn that. Thanks anyway.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join