It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Much Proof Do We Need On This?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Well I don't know about other members but this Vid says a hell of a lot for me about all the preparation going on for some upcoming huge life threatening event. The telephone here gives a lot of information.

What do we do?

When do we stop guessing and start acting?

What do we believe any more?

Are we going to be like the Jews who walked into the Gas Chambers - really believing, even at that point that they were going to have a shower?

members.beforeitsnews.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
That website holds about .00001% credibility to me. I would rather wipe my butt with razor blade toilet paper than believe anything on this site is legitimate.
IMO of course,
edit on 28-2-2011 by DisturbedToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing!

1200% increase in the last 24 months, that's quite an interest in bunkers.

Well done to the guy who recorded the conversation but he should be careful of legalities.

Interesting what he says about the film 'Deep impact'.

We begin with the news, symbolism and cover-up of the arrival of the Comet Elenin and the possibilities that its trajectory could wreak havoc on the Earth. A fellow member of the Youtube video community sent me the following video of Elenin

Source

We should all be aware of this.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo
That website holds about .00001% credibility to me. I would rather wipe my butt with razor blade toilet paper than believe anything on this site is legitimate.
IMO of course,

It's better if you don't read it then - shame. I have found a load of sh.. there and I've also found some very credible leads but then I have the intelligence to separate the two AFTER READING!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

I'm glad you found something. Was it a scratch and sniff page? Note to Mods...I didn't start it.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo

I'm glad you found something. Was it a scratch and sniff page? Note to Mods...I didn't start it.

That's ok, you don't have to run to the teacher - you are entitled to your opinion - just like me. God Bless!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Don't insult my intelligence. If you haven't been around long enough to realize that site is crap, then you need to spend a little more time doing research. Good luck to you.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Something like this always poses way more questions than it does answers:

1) who are these people that are buying these things and are supposedly "in the know"?
2) what exactly is it that they know?
3) how is it that they know it?
4) how is it that we don't know it?

I'd feel a lot better if they "know" whatever it is based on some hokey prophecy, because then I'd know I have very little to worry about. Do they have some sort of inside scientific information on a pending catastrophic event? If so, what could this possibly be - a comet? If so, how do they know that information - is there a group of covert scientists using covert equipment to detect these things? Or is a group like NASA really able to cover up news of such huge importance to all of mankind? Does the POTUS know about this? If so, can he really in good conscience keep such information from his country? There just seems to be very little logic to a scenario such as this - very hard to swallow any of it..

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I don't think many of them are in the know as such. What I do think is that these people, more often than not, don't mind spending money because they have too much of it. What's a good price for a just in case scenario?

For the average person its probably a $25 first aid kit. For a filthy rich person it's probably a several hundred thousand dollar (or more) bunker.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I've said it before and I will say it again. I would rather be out in the open field than in an OVEN.
All I can say to these kooks buying fiber glass/ concrete combo bunkers is: Good luck getting out!

If a flood comes, they will be crushed under the pressure of the new sea floor.
If a comet hits, they will likely be buried by a tidal wave of soil and geological activity.
If it is a military hardened bunker, they have to breathe! Watch those vents!

You can bet that there will be many groups looking to raid the bunkers and sabotage them. Especially the massive ones.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
As the great Jim Morrison would say it...This is the End....All this unrest in the middle east....where is team America world police?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Sorry OP, but I think that one of the other posters coment about The Website not having much credibility, may be right.

I went to before it's news, and under the video it has a link to this, www.godlikeproductions.com...

I thought this website was Banned on ATS

Peace

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FutureThinker
Sorry OP, but I think that one of the other posters coment about The Website not having much credibility, may be right.

I went to before it's news, and under the video it has a link to this, www.godlikeproductions.com...

I thought this website was Banned on ATS

Peace

Mmm interesting - but does that mean it can't be genuine perhaps, I don't know, I just think it's not a good thing to condemn a whole site when there could be things we may miss because of it. But hey like any of them I think you do have to use your own discretion I'm sure you'd agree.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This is either Armageddon or an elaborate attempt at viral marketing for the companies selling these bunkers.

This stuff is becoming hot real estate while people can't sell their homes at 60% of original cost.

Hmm, end of the world, or opportunists....?

top topics

join