It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over Three of four Americans support war: poll

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by abstract_alao
Thoses polls are propaganda. They should put a poll out that ask. How many people know the bush is a devil worshiper that belings to a secret cult known as Skull & bones a.k.a Brotherhood of Death

Get real. All polls are propaganda. If you take any poll at face value, your a moron. Figures don't lie, but liars figure, and lying sociologists are paid by others to make the poll say what they want.

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I can't believe we need waste much time or boardspace in pointing out the absurdity of such polls, whatever the outcome beyond occasionally wondering who took them and why. The statistical aspects are beneath mention.
Also, the "polled", the "sample" as it were may well be inherently dubious. But, I would suggest that one might distinguish carefully between "supporting the 'war'" and supporting the troops.
I find nothing illogical in the notion that one may well be against "the war", or any "war"; but once one's compatriots are there, in danger, one is inclined to say that -now the world has faded to black and white, our guys are the good guys.
Estragon has the gravest doubts about the "war"; but if it's ten British soldiers and ten Iraqis, I know how, deep down, I want it to end.
And please, no ill-informed piffle about "the last refuge of scoundrels": I think it is simply a sort of unavoidable gut reaction.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Nowhere in your list of facts does it say that he's a devil worshipper. If his quote had said, "I'm part of a group called the Skull & Bones, a Satanic organization." that would be something different. But considering he is a Christian, that means he isn't a devil worshiper.

Well skull & bones preform rituals with the remains of dead people. The part of the body that they focus on is the skull. They raided the grave of Jermono an Indian cheif who faught aganist them. They lay in coffons during certian rituals and mock the catholic church by dressing up as the pope. Yea that sounds real christian to me

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Like I said, he isn't Satanic, but Christian, and George Bush doesn't play with skulls and mess with dead people's bones.

[Edited on 23-3-2003 by Shady]

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If you compare the European mainland news and news you get in America is can imagine why most American are Pro war. All you see is propaganda in order to stimulate a positive public opinion.

Here where I live in Europe we get a real objective view on this whole thing, they had an report about the Pax Americana on national TV which was developed decades ago they say and also a report about Paul W. We are being educated about the real objectives of this war, that is the background of this conflict. And in the most of our opinions this war has little to do with liberating the Iraqi people. It's just a welcome side effect.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Where are you in Europe, TigriS, and what does your news sources say is the reason for the war?

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Posted by shady

Like I said, he isn't Satanic, but Christian, and George Bush doesn't play with skulls and mess with dead people's bones.

It's obvious that you are in denial. I can understand. It is hard to believe that our president and his family would engage in such activity. But it's the truth I saw a special on the history channel about secret socities. They interviewed one guy who inflitraded the orginization and got accounts form girlfriends of memebers.

Here's proof if you don't believe me .

* From the war days [W.W. I] also sprang the mad expedition from the School of Fire at Fort Sill, Oklahoma, that brought to the T[omb] its most spectacular ``crook,'' the skull of Geronimo the terrible, the Indian Chief who had taken forty-nine white scalps. An expedition in late May, 1918, by members of four Clubs [i.e. four graduating-class years of the Society], Xit D.114, Barebones, Caliban and Dingbat, D.115, S'Mike D.116, and Hellbender D.117, planned with great caution since in the words of one of them: ``Six army captains robbing a grave wouldn't look good in the papers.'' The stirring climax was recorded by Hellbender in the Black Book of D.117: ``... The ring of pick on stone and thud of earth on earth alone disturbs the peace of the prairie. An axe pried open the iron door of the tomb, and Pat[riarch] Bush entered and started to dig. We dug in turn, each on relief taking a turn on the road as guards.... Finally Pat[riarch] Ellery James turned up a bridle, soon a saddle horn and rotten leathers followed, then wood and then, at the exact bottom of the small round hole, Pat[riarch] James dug deep and pried out the trophy itself.... We quickly closed the grave, shut the door and sped home to Pat[riarch] Mallon's room, where we cleaned the Bones. Pat[riarch] Mallon sat on the floor liberally applying carbolic acid. The Skull was fairly clean, having only some flesh inside and a little hair. I showered and hit the hay ... a happy man....''@s9

Truth hurts don't it shady. A native man in arzoina whated the reamins of Geronimo brung back to Arzoina. He was told by a member that the reamins were used in rituals

Ned Anderson was Tribal Chairman of the San Carlos Apache Tribe from 1978 to 1986. This is the story he tells@s8:

Around the fall of 1983, the leader of an Apache group in another section of Arizona said he was interested in having the remains of Geronimo returned to his tribe's custody. Taking up this idea, Anderson said that the remains properly belonged to his group as much as to the other Apaches. After much discussion, several Apache groups met at a kind of summit meeting held at Fort Sill, Oklahoma. The army authorities were not favorable to the meeting, and it only occurred through the intervention of the office of the Governor of Oklahoma.

As a result of this meeting, Ned Anderson was written up in the newspapers as an articulate Apache activist. Soon afterwards, in late 1983 or early 1984, a Skull and Bones member contacted Anderson and leaked evidence that Geronimo's remains had long ago been pilfered--by Prescott Bush, George's father. The informant said that in May of 1918, Prescott Bush and five other officers at Fort Sill desecrated the grave of Geronimo. They took turns watching while they robbed the grave, taking items including a skull, some other bones, a horse bit and straps. These prizes were taken back to the Tomb, the home of the Skull and Bones Society at Yale in New Haven, Connecticut. They were put into a display case, which members and visitors could easily view upon entry to the building.

The informant provided Anderson with photographs of the stolen remains, and a copy of a Skull and Bones log book in which the 1918 grave robbery had been recorded. The informant said that Skull and Bones members used the pilfered remains in performing some of their Thursday and Sunday night rituals, with Geronimo's skull sitting out on a table in front of them.

Outraged, Anderson traveled to New Haven. He did some investigation on the Yale campus and held numerous discussions, to learn what the Apaches would be up against when they took action, and what type of action would be most fruitful.

Through an attorney, Ned Anderson asked the FBI to move into the case. The attorney conveyed to him the Bureau's response: If he would turn over every scrap of evidence to the FBI, and completely remove himself from the case, they would get involved. He rejected this bargain, since it did not seem likely to lead toward recovery of Geronimo's remains.

Due to his persistence, he was able to arrange a September 1986 Manhattan meeting with Jonathan Bush, George Bush's brother. Jonathan Bush vaguely assured Anderson that he would get what he had come after, and set a followup meeting for the next day. But Bush stalled--Anderson believes this was to gain time to hide and secure the stolen remains against any possible rescue action.

The Skull and Bones attorney representing the Bush family and managing the case was Endicott Peabody Davison. His father was the F. Trubee Davison mentioned above, who had been president of New York's American Museum of Natural History, and personnel director for the Central Intelligence Agency. The general attitude of this Museum crowd has long been that ``Natives'' should be stuffed and mounted for display to the Fashionable Set.

Finally, after about 11 days, another meeting occurred. A display case was produced, which did in fact match the one in the photograph the informant had given to Ned Anderson. But the skull he was shown was that of a ten-year-old child, and Anderson refused to receive it or to sign a legal document promising to shut up about the matter.

Anderson took his complaint to Arizona Congressmen Morris Udahl and John McCain III, but with no results. George Bush refused Congressman McCain's request that he meet with Anderson.

Wake up man bush and his family are evil

you want the link here
www.pa56.org...

[Edited on 26-3-2003 by abstract_alao]

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Yeah, polls like that only show the "brass @$$3$" how well-oiled their propaganda machine is running...After all, even while the UN was arguing over the inspection team, the White House openly declared that they were going to spread disinformation *on purpose* in order to keep any Iraqi plants over here guessing.

...Or do people forget news items *that* fast?

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I see u haven't posted anything. The truth hurts

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Where are you in Europe, TigriS, and what does your news sources say is the reason for the war?

One word, Imperialism. I don't have to tell the details, reality is enough I guess...

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TigeriS
If you compare the European mainland news and news you get in America is can imagine why most American are Pro war. All you see is propaganda in order to stimulate a positive public opinion.

Here where I live in Europe we get a real objective view on this whole thing, they had an report about the Pax Americana on national TV which was developed decades ago they say and also a report about Paul W. We are being educated about the real objectives of this war, that is the background of this conflict. And in the most of our opinions this war has little to do with liberating the Iraqi people. It's just a welcome side effect.

Yeah right, you get a really objective view. Don't make me laugh
As is well known the European powers are annoyed that they hold no influence iver America. So the EU propagnada machine has gone into overdrive trying to sell the opinion that this is a wrong war because it lacks European support.
Let's face it Europe is weak and is trying to come to grips with this reality.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join