It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over Three of four Americans support war: poll

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
76% and counting

story.news.yahoo.com.../afp/20030321/ts_alt_afp/iraq_war_us_poll

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jms88
76% and counting

Well as you point out : This is a
war poll

War polls are, as always, marked up

and that should be outlawed in my opinion

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rascar Capac

76% and counting

Well as you point out : This is a
war poll

War polls are, as always, marked up

and that should be outlawed in my opinion

Uh why should polls be outlawed, saue your a liberal who does not want war, and you do not want the conservtive thoughts? Hopefuly the 76% will rise to 100%.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
If the results were 33% of Americans favor the war you wouldn't have had anything to say. You just don't like the results.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   

If the results were 33% of Americans favor the war you wouldn't have had anything to say. You just don't like the results.

That would be highely unlikely .. why would the republican party want only 33% support ? i dont understand!

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   

That would be highely unlikely .. why would the republican party want only 33% support ? i dont understand!

He told you it's not the poll that you don't like, but the result poll that you just don't like. Also, if only 33% were *pro-war*, it would mean that 77% would be * anti-war*, and you would be the first one to tell it to the whole world.

If you don't understand, ask to tintin or milou.

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

He told you it's not the poll that you don't like, but the result poll that you just don't like. Also, if only 33% were *pro-war*, it would mean that 77% would be * anti-war*, and you would be the first one to tell it to the whole world.

Now tell me yourself why i wouldnt do it

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Now tell me yourself why i wouldnt do it

Cuz if you ask something to a cartoon dog, you're nut.

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Thoses polls are propaganda. They should put a poll out that ask. How many people know the bush is a devil worshiper that belings to a secret cult known as Skull & bones a.k.a Brotherhood of Death

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by abstract_alao
Thoses polls are propaganda. They should put a poll out that ask. How many people know the bush is a devil worshiper that belings to a secret cult known as Skull & bones a.k.a Brotherhood of Death

Like Illmatic67 told me in one of his post, " cry me a river ".

Thanks Illmatic67.

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   

OMG, people are so silly.

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   

well, what is your explanation then, jms?

How immoral must a person be that is resorting to unnecessary mass violence ?

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I assume you are talking about a person (Bush) that is taking out a person (Saddam) that resorts to unnecessary mass violence. Just take a look at how happy the Iraqi's are too see the troops, they know their future will be much brighter.

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican

I assume you are talking about a person (Bush) that is taking out a man (Saddam) that resorts to unnecessary mass violence. Just take a look at how happy the Iraqi's are too see the troops, they know their future will be much brighter.

No doubt, many people will be happy, many people will be angry, many people will be dead.

These DEAD were unnecessary !

Thats why the pro war establishment is immoral and inhumane.

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Rascar, do you think more people will be killed in this war than would be killed by Saddam if we allowed him to stay in power. Saddam kills his own people and possesses many WMD's, which he could use on his own or on foreign countries.

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   

well, what is your explanation then, jms?

That would certainly be a better question to ask Saddam then me. I'm sure he could give you some insight into commiting unnecessary violence.

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Bush even said that he belonged to this secret society in his autobiography.

"My senior year I joined a secret organization called skull & bones. An organization so secret that I can say no more"

Wake up. If you believe that this "organization" doesn�t have any influence in what goes on in the White House you are just clueless.

Fact: His father is in this organization.

Fact: His father was head of the CIA during the cold war

Fact: The CIA helped Saddam's party over throw the communist government during that time.

Fact: At one point Bush and Saddam were business partners

Fact: We gave them the Weapons of mass destruction. That's how we know he has them.

Fact: We supported him during the Iran - Iraqi conflict.

I support the Troops and think that they are some of the bravest men and women this country has to offer. As far as their commander in chief...... Pure evil

[Edited on 23-3-2003 by abstract_alao]

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Nowhere in your list of facts does it say that he's a devil worshipper. If his quote had said, "I'm part of a group called the Skull & Bones, a Satanic organization." that would be something different. But considering he is a Christian, that means he isn't a devil worshiper.

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
He can call himself a christian and be an iconoclast ...

Yesterday, the leaders of the company of jesus (jesuits) were arrested in US .. that isnt good news...

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I support the Troops and think that they are some of the bravest men and women this country has to offer. As far as their commander in chief...... Pure evil

I'm glad to see that you support the troops regardless of what you think about the President. I also think alot has changed since the things you mentioned about the US supporting Saddam. He has gotten beyond out of control and the people of Iraq deserve better.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join