It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones LIVE! on THE VIEW ... ZOMG ... :D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Normally I just upload the video to ATS Media but I wanted to point people to the YouTube video this time...

WoW, Alex Jones LIVE! on THE VIEW

Enjoy...

As a side note:

I was watching a few people moving out of our neighborhood in a UHaul and I just walked over and casual chatted.

Somehow, Alex's name came up and soon all three of us were signaling thumbs up to the awakening...

One guy was smiling so wide I thought the top of his head would fall off =)

Just an FYI.

YOU aren't really alone ... YOU might be surprised who you will meet unless you are in your mom's basement writing sniveling, cry baby blogs. =)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

lol Whoopi could be a mod here on ATS...OFF TOPIC, then the super mod Barbra came along and closed the thread

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Like OMG. No wayz! Really? ROFL.
This is like totally posted already duh.
Gotta go, moms yelling at me.
Such a buzzkill..LOL

edit on 28-2-2011 by PaidDisinfoAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Red Alert!!! something aint right here.
Oh wait AJ is just full of BS, he is mainstream and controlled.
He works for ABC.

Yay V for Victory,revolt against the unknown,the nwo!, not the WCW team!

I would have told my neighbor that Alex Jones is a fear mongering, mind control/dis info, lying,,sack of chit.
edit on 28-2-2011 by CatfishBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
It is a real shame that AJ has been able to build a corporate empire on conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CatfishBob
It is a real shame that AJ has been able to build a corporate empire on conspiracy.

well it sure beats the hell out of building
an empire on the death of millions like
the US Military Industrial Complex.
Which is worse ???

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
It certainly is sad that Alex Jones has sold out to the corporate MSM. ZOMG! He is on live TV now. Alex Jones hasn't really been the same since he's betrayed video footage to the video on right-wing extremists and betraying people who normally would be considered patriots to them.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Do others believe that Alex is trying to capitalize on Charlie Sheen's recent highly erratic behavior in order to increase his own reader/listenership?

Haha, I had the same thought about Whoopi being a mod and Barbra being a senior mod.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Classical deflection play conducted by both Whoppi and Walters saying that they are there to discuss Sheen but Jones would clearly not allow them to sit there and trash his boy. This is true friendship excersized.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Actually, if you've been paying attention, he's been able to build a corporate empire on successfully marginalizing conspiracy theorists. But don't worry, nobody is paying attention. Do you really think he is any different then the garbage who produces poisonous media like The View?

Considering the number of fat ugly pigs who have been associated with that show (body and brain alike), shouldn't they call it "The Wide Angle View" instead?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Haha, I had the same thought about Whoopi being a mod and Barbra being a senior mod.

Excellent point; they both have the identical intelligence and agendas of Mods and Supers Mods on ATS.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The fact that when interviewers tries to shut up the interviewee annoys me.

new topics

top topics

join