It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails explained. (with visual aid)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Please watch this short video.

Now, lets think about this for a second. There were three planes, then all of the sudden, one of the planes stopped showing it's exhaust. Then another. So what happened? Did they throw the switch on the sprayer? Were they trying to just spray a small area? Nope. These planes flew into air that was not capable of supporting visual con trails. Less dense, more dense, less vapor, different temperature, all of which can have an impact on if a lasting con trail forms. Think about it like flying at altitude and the pilot tells you to put your seat belts on. Then magically, the ride gets bumpy. Turbulance. The air texture changes rapidly causing "bumps" in the air.

This video is one of the best ways to explain this that I have seen.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Well done, I think explains it clearly and concisely.

My question to those who believe in chemtrails is why don't planes leave contrails while near the ground? Is every pilot in on the chemtrail conspiracy? If the contrails were really chemtrails, then someone would have to flip the switch to turn on the sprayer, which would have to be someone in the cockpit. I can't believe every pilot is in on the cover-up.

Now, of course aircraft exhaust does contain chemicals and is polluting, but I don't think there is a conspiracy here.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

What are chemtrails exactly?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Seems like people think that those believing in chemtrails deny contrails, and that's not the case; contrails exist without any doubt. We know. You showing us that they exist have no application.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
They seed the clouds in Australia with chemtrails. I will take a picture next time.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
This is bologna. Chem-trails are real. They are not vapor left over or water molecules or any other harmless example. If that was the case, 20 years ago we would have been seeing all the same grid patterns , checker board patterns, etc that we see today, and we never did. There is a big difference between a normal contrail and what these other planes are doing when they spray this # in perfect checkerboard patterns. By not recognizing this youre doing the whole world a disservice. People need to be aware of this and get this stop.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
well you gotta admit, if you did want to spray chemicals into the air for some nefarious purpose, you could always use the contrail excuse. Just like a bomb could be hidden in a backpack, a chemtrail could be hidden in a contrail. I'm not suggesting we naked body scan all airplanes but someone could always try to get away with it.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by lukeydukey

What are chemtrails exactly?

a unicorn. A mythical beast. Well, not really, but they might as well be. Some conspiracy theorists believe that the lines left behind planes are actually chemtrails and not con trails. They believe they are there for all kinds of reasons, and there seems to not be a general rule as to that.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
They seed the clouds in Australia with chemtrails. I will take a picture next time.

cloud seeding is something that happens and is not secret. It has nothing at all to do with chemtrails/contrails.
Here is some info on that.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Isn't this the same video in a thread about it being 2 f22 raptors chasing a ufo?

Contrails are normal, in this video I see a plane moving up higher or hitting a warmer zone and it's condensation trail ends.

Chemtrails, as they have come to be called, are about 90% mistaken identity. I think that is the case with this video, the other 10%, however, are quite interesting.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
This is bologna. Chem-trails are real. They are not vapor left over or water molecules or any other harmless example. If that was the case, 20 years ago we would have been seeing all the same grid patterns , checker board patterns, etc that we see today, and we never did. There is a big difference between a normal contrail and what these other planes are doing when they spray this # in perfect checkerboard patterns. By not recognizing this youre doing the whole world a disservice. People need to be aware of this and get this stop.

by ignoring the facts that exist, you are doing a great disservice to yourself and anyone who reads your posts.
Air traffic has increased exponentially over the past 20 years. There are plenty of examples of contrails in the sky prior to 1991, even before that. What you see today, is a result of massive amounts of flights per day as opposed to how many flights were in the air 20 years ago.

Look up population increase to understand why this happens.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Actually, you are stuck on the term "chemtrail". Cloud seeding is done by adding particles (usually aluminum) to the upper atmosphere which allows for rain drops to form, some basic understanding of how a raindrop forms up in the sky will highlight that for you.

How is it done? By flying over and spraying or dropping the material into clouds. In some cases (china i think) they actually use artillery shelling to get this done, almost like anti-aircraft guns.

Chemtrail is the term now attached to questionable contrails that don't appear to be watervapor, but shouldn't be used to dictate that every single one of them is full of chemicals. Barium salts and aluminum particles have been found in samples taken from suspect trails.

Chemtrails as a vector for poisoning? Nah, water supply is much easier to taint directly, aerial spraying is inefficient for one, uncontrollable for another, and quite visible.

Chemtrails as a vector to fight perceived global warming? maybe, they have proposed to due just this, spray aluminum from high altitudes to block more incoming sun rays, as well as possibly adding something to the jetfuel mix to get this done. i'm not sure that's workable as adding anything into the fuel you're creating havoc in the engine with build ups and breakdowns.

Could they be spraying deadly chemicals on us? Sure, they could be, they could also be beaming homosexual urges into your brain from your cellphone. Is it probable? Nah.

Though there is another school of though on this that brings up the whole crazy H.A.A.R.P. into the mix. That system works be heating up the ionosphere. If we were able to slightly modify the chemical makeup of the atmosphere we could potentially make it more effective or efficient.

Could the increase in reported questionable trails be a symptom of something bigger? Could the very makeup of the upper atmosphere be changing? Man made or natural, how would we know? We're at the bottom of the ocean down here, would you even be able to tell if something was changing in the upper levels?

Could all of this merely be a change in the conditions?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

yep, it's the same video. I thought it was one of the best representations of the answer to why "chemtrails" just start and stop. People who don't know any better can be duped into believing that the pilot just switched off the sprayer.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

The checkerboard would be a real stupid way to spray and that comes from my farming background. The parallel lines or checkerboards come from the high altitude winds moving the contrails before the next plane comes through. Simple really

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
hey check this video out network dude, i see you are still at it to disprove chemtraiIs, and i have to commend ya for sticking to what ya belive in.

www.youtube.com...

i personally believe that there is justifiable validity to the chemtrail issue but there is some wild speculation going on about it by some which makes all look like a bunch of loony conspiracy nuts. I mean i really dont beleive its some plot to depopulate the world and poison us all. i do beleive they are geo-engineering the planet though, and using chemicals that they havent fully tested the implications of yet, and have been spraying in the atmosphere for some time. i beleive they are doing this for the greater good of mankind, but without our consent and proper research of the results it does tend to take on that clandestine look of a secret operation, and then that all that is needed start all this wild speculations of chemtrails and a plot to depopulate the world with poison sprays in our skys. i agree with you and all the information you provide out there and i think your right about allot of it, most of what we see are contrails, and people tend to automatically call them chemtrails without doing a little research to validate there claims. so i would say chemtrails are not a plot to poison us and depopulate the world, its geo-engineering plain and simple, most dont understand this and never heard of it so they warp it into some goverment plot to take out the population, when in all reality i believe they are trying to save the planet. i think the term chemtrails has been seriously warped by wild speculation, and has now automatically taken on this huge conspiracy. so it comes down to this, the term chemtrails should be dropped i agree, thats not whats going on. i do agree there is a conspiracy going on though, its a geo engineering conspiracy, and what they are using, aluminum is very toxic to humans, but they use it anyways without doing the proper research and the ramifications it will have on the enviroment and the species populating this planet, you at least have to admit this, its fact, there are poisoning us in a way(for the greater good), just not the way the chemtrail theory wildly speculates

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
here network dude heres another little clip with some evidence to back up the geo engineering poisoning claim:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by markem33

thanks for the post. With regards to the Aluminum you spoke of. Has there been any testing at altitude to verify that indeed aluminum is being spread out by jets? The bit about that in "what in the world are they spraying" was severely misunderstood. The ground already has aluminum in it. Naturally. In fact, that is where we get it from, we mine it out of the dirt. I just hate that any of the science that gets used to promote chemtrails is wrong, or misrepresented, and makes unsuspecting people quote things that just aren't so.

I have a hard time with the geo-engineering theory. Not that I don't think my government would never do anything behind the backs of it's people, but because as you stated, it's all unproven. Even an idiot would(or should) do a bit of research before throwing a lit match on gasoline just to see what happens. There is a fairly large population that feels Global Warming is a natural cycle and that we should do nothing to disrupt it since it will correct itself much as it has over the time the earth has been a planet. I wish the GW crowd would find a legitimate way to convince industry and transportation to adopt more eco-friendly exhaust methods. We all agree that polluting Earth is a bad idea.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Actually, you are stuck on the term "chemtrail". Cloud seeding is done by adding particles (usually aluminum) to the upper atmosphere which allows for rain drops to form, some basic understanding of how a raindrop forms up in the sky will highlight that for you.

How is it done? By flying over and spraying or dropping the material into clouds. In some cases (china i think) they actually use artillery shelling to get this done, almost like anti-aircraft guns.

Chemtrail is the term now attached to questionable contrails that don't appear to be watervapor, but shouldn't be used to dictate that every single one of them is full of chemicals. Barium salts and aluminum particles have been found in samples taken from suspect trails.

do you have any links to this study? This is exactly what a lot of us have been talking about. If a sample was to be taken at altitude, where nothing except aircraft exhaust exists, then it would be concrete proof of something close to what chemmies keep saying, but all of the tests that I have seen are taken at ground level, where the air is contaminated with pollutants from factories, automobile exhaust, and pollution in general.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
"What In The World Are They Spraying" is another documentary that explains the aerosol operations occurring in the atmosphere. If you have an open mind, it is worth viewing. If you don't, then don't bother. It's that simple.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

No, there have been tests of ground level air and ground level water. Then extrapolating that the minerals in both must have come from "chemtrails". That is wrong. In order to test chemical content of a trail, you have to test the trail itself. Or eliminate all the other possible sources. Both barium and aluminum are found in crustal samples, in fact Al is the most abundant metallic mineral everywhere. Barium is also very common, it's like the 14th most abundant mineral. They are both going to be in both air and water at ground level because of industry, ground level transportation, agricultural, construction and mining. I have yet to see a test that eliminates any other possible source, but never one where those minerals have been excluded. And I have asked many times for a citation of one.
The tests on contrails are directly sampled in airplanes set up to do just that. They have collection nozzles on the outside and banks of computers inside. You can find a picture of one by googling "chemtrail sprayer plane". It's the one that looks like a Lear Jet. What they don't tell you when looking is that the nozzles are pointed forward to collect, not backwards to spray anything. And all the instrumentation inside is not anything that even looks like tanks of chemicals.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join