It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Remove Flouride From Water?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Very Interesting article on Holy Basil or Tulsi Plant :Tulsi Plant (Holy Basil) Found to Remove Fluoride from Water & Support Pineal Gland Health

The researchers conducted the experiment in a village of Narketpally Mandal by soaking 75 mg of Holy Basil leaves in 100ml of water that had over 7 parts per million of fluoride. After soaking the leaves in the water for a mere 8 hours, the fluoride was reduced to just 1.1 parts per million. The World Health Organization says that ‘safe’ levels of fluoride in water are no higher than 1 part per million.

Source Remove Fluoride

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

Its equally important to think about all the other things that are inadvertently full of flouride. Do you drink soda that is bottled where the tap water (that they get their water from) has fluoride? The tea that you drink absorbs it as well, and often the tea leaves have high levels of the poison. Just a couple things to think about.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It appears to be impossible to escape fluoride. The layers of chemicals that mankind is forced to endure is nearing the tipping point, me thinks.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I read that distillation is the only trustworthy way to remove fluoride from the water. I'm no chemist but here is what I have found. It shows several simple ways to distill the water.

www.wikihow.com...

Test it out if you like and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I'm interested as well.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

There's a Japanese herb that does exactly that. Takes fluoride from water.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join