It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An encounter I had with something.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Seems like u have to go back and get more data in the subject.if was broadligth seems like a solid case.[TAKE PICS from where the point of origin to the point of transition]

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Curiously enough if you go to reports of strange humanoids from brazil and south america you get similar reports of strange dwarf-like creatures. These beings have been associated with DERO's ( A sort of subterranean nasty. ) or UFO's. Amazingly enough in most of the reports animals acted just as you described. Also the speed of the creatures was again, pretty much the same. I would give a warning though. In most of the cases of such reported entities ( Especially in brazil and south america. ) they have harmed or attacked the ones who made the sightings ( It seems they have claws and fangs. ). So if i were you i would not risk going back to the spot for a few days.

I went a step further and supplied you these links though i can not vouch for their authenticity...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

A few months or years ago there were a few more of these types of videos. Sadly they are quickly forgotten as they do not hold the appeal of the standard UFO or bigfoot fare. This following link gives you some initial background on what a DERO is...

www.livinginthelightms.com...

And finally this following site is where you can see how dwarf-like creatures are associated with UFO's...

ufoevidence.org...

I hope this was of some help to the OP.
edit on 28-2-2011 by Mari4199 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2011 by Mari4199 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by girl_interrupted

Amazing story, I don't believe you're making this up.

What were the robes like, was the hood pointed?

How tall was it? Was it slender of more rounded like a dwarf?

When it ran, did it sway side to side at all, or just vault away?

Did you or the other witnesses hear it, whatsoever? Footsteps, breathing, etc

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

I am usually quite skeptical when it comes to matters such as this, with no photo, and only the story. For what it's worth, I believe you. Maybe this is because of the approach that you have used to present this. Anyways, this is the image that came to my mind, when reading your OP. I am not trying to make a joke with this character. I am only trying to get a clear mental image. Was it similar to this?

It was eerily similar to that. Eerily similar.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by took red pill

I live in North Georgia, almost to the Alabama line to the west. It's a fairly wooded, rural area. People have said that they've seen a Bigfoot closer to the Alabama side.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Thank you.

My dog seems okay. She still whines if I put her in the car to go somewhere, though. And she LOVES going on rides.

What you said about the cemetery and mourners there is very interesting. I'll have to do some research on that.

All I know is that I can't get it out of my head. It was just wrong.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I know what it was

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by larrydavid

I didn't see any kind of face. It was more of a feeling that it turned to look when it heard the dog barking. It was the way it just stopped and ... I felt cold chills all over me. It was the single most unnerving thing I've ever experienced.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeOnYou

I absolutely believe in ghosts. I've had a few experiences (mostly as a child). I was raised by my grandmother who was Pagan and sold 'love spells' and stuff to supplement her income. I have a strong respect for the paranormal because of how I was raised. I think there are things that we can't explain but they are very real and very powerful.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

That picture you posted is so similar it's terrifying.

I've asked my husband to go with me and take some pictures tomorrow when he's off work. I'll do my best to present it as honestly as possible through photographs. I should have done that before posting it and I apologize for not doing so.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mari4199

Okay, that first video? That's EXACTLY like what I saw. Exactly. It was short, squat, and moved like that. You could tell it was walking upright but the gait was ... affected. Like it swayed a little.

My palms are sweating now.

Thank you for providing that. I'm going to look further into the UFO connection because that's exactly it. Exactly.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CapnCaveman

Amazing story, I don't believe you're making this up.

What were the robes like, was the hood pointed?

How tall was it? Was it slender of more rounded like a dwarf?

When it ran, did it sway side to side at all, or just vault away?

Did you or the other witnesses hear it, whatsoever? Footsteps, breathing, etc

From my vantage point ... the robe/clothing it wore was kind of smushed on the top.

It was short and very squat. If it was a dwarf it would have been overweight. It had a lot of substance to it. Very stocky.

It had a swaying gait. I realized it was walking upright like a human because of how it moved. I've never seen a four legged creature move that way. When it ran, though, it was full out MOVING. Almost like a cat that gets low to the ground and then just darts out of sight. In my opinion it was too overweight to move the way it did, but it did move like an Olympic sprinter when it heard the dog.

All I could hear was my dog gnarling and growling. I didn't ask either of the people that witnessed it with me if they heard it. I think I was too shell shocked to ask anything intelligent other than "WHAT was that?"

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Not sure if this is related, but it tells something about "dog" behaviour.

Did you smell anything?

A few years back we had a dog ( Berner Sennen) A large male, this dog was the most lazy one, you will ever meet. Never impressed by anything, always calm and sweet.

I lived in a city at that time and the dog came from a local breeder. As I live in the Netherlands, the dog had never any contact with large wild live predators, as we don't have them in our country. (We have foxes, and some escaped domestic cats )

Anyway, i went for a walk into the park and there was a Circus in town. As we approached the circus camp, our dog started already to hesitate, didn't want to come along.

We approached a wagon from the blinded side, and the dog got more and more nervous, then when i walked around the wagon, there were tigers inside the wagon (behind bars, but visible) At the same second my dog took off, only to stop two miles further being very scared.

I could smell the penetrating odor of those tigers ass well, but what wondered me was the fact that without the Dog knowing or had ever seen tigers, he already got nervous from the smell and freaked out from the sight.

So did you smell anything?

And do people know if dogs have instincts that can tell a smell is dangerous even without them recognising it?

edit on 28-2-2011 by EarthOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthOccupant

I'm sorry your poor dog was so traumatized by that circus. Poor fella.

I didn't really notice any smells. I'll call the man and wife later on today and ask him if he noticed any odors once he got up into the cemetery where we saw it.

The most upsetting aspect of the entire thing is the effect it has had on my dog. Sadie is five years old, very sweet. She's docile enough that we are allowed to take her to the nursing home and she will sit in people's laps and nuzzle their faces. Seeing her act that way and then realizing that she had urinated like she did is very upsetting. Whatever it was ... I think Sadie got the biggest impact of it. Bless her heart.

Oh, she's also taken to doing her business on our back deck instead of going out into the fenced yard. She usually loves being outside and we've had weather in the 70s. She goes onto the back deck and then scratches to be let back in almost instantly.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

heey, you skipped my post

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Something else,

As i believe there is always some truth in ancient stories, what about this:

Most leprechauns or little people from fairy-tales have pointed hats... coïncedance, or did the descriptions and misinterpretaitons over the ages got turned so such a "gnome" became "colourful leprechauns"?

Maybe the pointed head is mistaken for a pointed hat or vice versa!

( Funny how pointed heads and / or hats one way or another , seem to pop up true ancient humanity all over the world, from the depiction op leprechauns, witches, in stories, as well as on Egyptian art, remote tribes who try to reform there head.. etc etc )
edit on 28-2-2011 by EarthOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Wow, OP..that is a VERY creepy story, and Im never scared of ghost stories, ect..I dont believe in them.

This is something different, and very evil.
I have to agree with the others on the Phantasm dwarfs..the people that wrote that movie know.
So weird that this time more than one person saw something..it totally collaborates your story...

Im interested in seeing your photos!!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

So sorry I skipped your post. That video scared the crap out of me. If I had seen a face like that attached to the ... whatever it was ... I would have mowed it down with my car, shot it several times, backed over it, shot it again, and then killed it with fire.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthOccupant

You invoked The L Word! Ahhh! Leprechauns scare the bejeezus out of me and always have. That stupid movie wrecked my life.

But I will keep an open mind and consider anything. I just want to know what it was.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

LOL, thats what I wanted to hear

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join