It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STEVIE "STARR"- Anatomy Of An Extraterrestrial?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Ok - This is my first thread since registering on ATS, So be fair!

Alright, Most of you may be familiar with Stevie Starr and some of you won't.

For those not familiar with him, let me give a little backround into who he is.

Stevie Starr is a performance artist who refers to himself as a professional regurgitator. His act consists of swallowing various items (coins, lightbulbs, balloons, nails, billiard balls, dry sugar, goldfish) and regurgitating them. He has never described exactly how this is done, and the implausibility of some of his regurgitations have led some to believe that he is an illusionist. < From Wiki. Let me stop there and tell you he is NO illusionist...He performs to all kinds of audiences and what he does involves no props, magic or any kind of deception! It's simple, He swallows massive objects and performs the impossible.

According to his live act and official biography, Starr grew up in Glasgow, Scotland in a children's home. He claims to have developed his talent in order to hide money. According to him? Where are his medical detail and birth certificate?

Anyway...Now you know a little bit about him. What makes this whole act peculiar and impossible? Is it the fact he swallows coins, ballons and nails; and then just regurgitates them back out of his digestive system? A little. Is it the fact he swallows a lightbulb and a billiard ball and do the forementioned? Damn right...Is it the fact that he can take an audience members ring and swallow it, then take a locked-lock with a key in it, and swallow that too; AND THEN regurgitate the lock with the ring locked inside it...HELL #ing YEEES!

Unless he has two arms inside his stomach, this is an impossible act. What's more is he spits everything up DRY. EXPLAIN?

If anybody debunks him, I will visit thier house, cut off my finger and swallow it...shove my finger up my ass and bring it down with the digit fully attached again.

Here are two videos of him: If someone would kindly embed these for me, I would deeply appreciate it.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

The thing that is interesting is his anatomy. How can he perform these without having a different anatomy? Is he an ET? Was he an abductee, who was genetically experimented on? Or is he quite simply an Alien/Human hybrid? He boggles the mind. Maybe theres even a little alien living inside and controlling him.

I would suggest people doing frame by frame and watch carefully where the billiard ball goes! If you watch the right side of his neck, you can see it "swell". It looks more like he's shifting it to the back of his head.

PS: Off Topic...If someone could pm me or explain to me how to embed videos, that would be amazing.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I doubt aliens are responsible for this man's strange acts, the human body is capable of some amazing feats when given years of training.

This topic doesn't seem suited for this forum.
edit on 27-2-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Apologies...I knew it may not have been, but I am fairly new here and was really unsure of an approporiate forum to post it in.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chipkin9

If anybody debunks him, I will visit thier house, cut off my finger and swallow it...shove my finger up my ass and bring it down with the digit fully attached again.

Well, with that said I don't know if I want to take this case on.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Wow, both of those videos blew my mind. He is either not human or his insides are genetically modified or some crazy ish.

S&F

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CapnCaveman

Originally posted by Chipkin9

Well, with that said I don't know if I want to take this case on.

I kinda do

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Yeah man!! ITS A SHAPE SHIFTING ALIEN SENT TO PLANET EARTH TO SWALLOW AND REGURGITATE OUR MONEYS!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

Here you go)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Thx mate, you're a saint and a scholar

Edit: They don't play (scratches head)
edit on 2/2/2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
I doubt aliens are responsible for this man's strange acts, the human body is capable of some amazing feats when given years of training.

This topic doesn't seem suited for this forum.
edit on 27-2-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

So where is there recorded evidence of a human being unlocking locks inside its stomach? Unless he is doing a slight of hand trick.? Or possibly he could be using Telekinesis yeah?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I've never known what to make of Stevie, I've seen him on and off stage and he comes across as a humble really nice guy. I for the life of me have tried to work out how he does the things he does and draw a blank every time.

There's no doubt he does swallow most of it if not all and since apart from putting it in his mouth there's no hand contact afterwards until he spits it out its hard to use sleight of hand.

The sugar in followed by a big glass of water and then dry sugar out always makes me smile, I've tried to secrete sugar in my mouth and drink water (I love working out sfx and tricks) and there's no way I can quell the natural swallow action that flood the mouth with fluid.

Is he alien, I really doubt it but he certainly is odd

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Ok, firstly the glass bulb and the billiard ball are not actually going all the way down to his stomach - just into his throat. Still impressive but not quite as miraculous as he would like you to believe.
Similarly the, coins, padlock, key and ring are only partially swallowed before peristalsis is consciously reversed to bring them back to the mouth where they are subtly manipulated into position by the toungue long before they ever reach the stomach. The principle at work here is very basic.
Nobody reading this will be able to do so but with with practice the peristaltic action can be stopped and reversed in order to regurgitate swallowed objects. Try swallowing and then consciously stopping the action before it is completed, this will give you some idea of how the process can be achieved with practice but be carefull not to choke.
I am qualified to state this as absolute fact because I have a great deal of experience with magic and all manner of illusions.
I'm sure somebody is going to say "but.......but....but he said it wasn't a trick!", and yes he did say that but what he's employing here is a rather cunning ploy that we in the industry like to call a "massive lie". I'm really really sorry kids but there's no such thing as actual magic or camp scottish aliens peforming on talent shows.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

I'd imagine its some kind of trick. Similar to "magicians" and other ilk.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkady
Ok, firstly the glass bulb and the billiard ball are not actually going all the way down to his stomach - just into his throat. Still impressive but not quite as miraculous as he would like you to believe.
Similarly the, coins, padlock, key and ring are only partially swallowed before peristalsis is consciously reversed to bring them back to the mouth where they are subtly manipulated into position by the toungue long before they ever reach the stomach. The principle at work here is very basic.
Nobody reading this will be able to do so but with with practice the peristaltic action can be stopped and reversed in order to regurgitate swallowed objects. Try swallowing and then consciously stopping the action before it is completed, this will give you some idea of how the process can be achieved with practice but be carefull not to choke.
I am qualified to state this as absolute fact because I have a great deal of experience with magic and all manner of illusions.
I'm sure somebody is going to say "but.......but....but he said it wasn't a trick!", and yes he did say that but what he's employing here is a rather cunning ploy that we in the industry like to call a "massive lie". I'm really really sorry kids but there's no such thing as actual magic or camp scottish aliens peforming on talent shows.

That's what is odd to me though, I knew he didn't actually swallow the light bulb or billiard ball, but I thought they were going to the back of his head (I know how illogical and irrational that sounds), because there is NO swelling around his neck or throat (when he has it in position) to suggest he traps them in his esophagus or throat, and because of the sheer size of these objects it seems impossible not to choke...and he seems to execute his act without any fear or hesitancy, as if there was absolutley no chance of happening.

Now to the lock, key and ring "trick". Let's say he just puts them in his mouth.

Explain to me in an elaborate way how you can put a ring in there, followed by a locked lock, then put a key in your mouth and put the key in the lock, twist the key with your tongue to open the lock, put the ring around the lock and then lock it and spit it out of your mouth, all the while explaining what you are doing to the audience?

And he brings everything up DRY! That is impossible also.

I am not for a second saying, he's an alien or anything like that, I wrote that for sheer speculative reasons, because who knows? But there is definately something different about his anatomy that can't be explained rationally.
edit on 28-2-2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

My aunt apparently seen him too, and he swallowed her or someones lighter. I agree, if you pay attention to him through the entirety of his act/acts, you KNOW there is no slieght of hand.

There are explanations for some like the coins, he doen't look as if he swallows them, and you can see him move his mouth to make them clink, to make people believe they are dropping in his stomach, but then when he "swallows" a billiard ball? Holy Moly

The lock and ring is inexplicable.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
[COINS]

COMMON SENSE shows you EXACTLY how he can retrieve "ANY" numbered coin on the preference of how he retrieves what numbered coin(s) to produce.

CONCENTRATE on the video's of his "TRICK" and how he obtains what number to retrieve and you'll understand what I mean.

The act of him producing a specific number is pretty OBVIOUS but nothing more than a TRICK. In fact it's SO OBVIOUS I cannot believe no one here has pointed it out.

[LOCK, KEY, RING TRICK]

If you look carefully at EACH and EVERY VIDEO of this TRICK, you will discover EXACTLY what he does. It's actually quite EASY once you look at the video's. I am referring to how he can take a ring, lock, and key [in that order] and mysteriously make the ring supposedly get locked into the unlocked lock. Not referring to where exactly these go once in his mouth).

[BILLIARD BALL]

Unfortunately this one has stumped me.
edit on 16-3-2012 by camaro92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I find this man to be amazeing but i came across this video check it out ..peace,sugarcookie1

This maybe his secret trick

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Sorry you have to go to the Utube link to see it ...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Yeah I figured that out too before that video. You can clearly see him hiding his hands under the table.

new topics

top topics

join