It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Genius Prophecy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Humans evolve from 12 pre hominid species that were all eating each other's brains out each tablespoon of cow matter or pig brain has 3500 milligrams of cholesterol so I'm assuming human brain matter had something similar or close to it

Like I was saying the difference in temperature creates a vacuum so what is bonding ourselves together is the hyaluronic acid that's insulating the mitochondria in the nucleus of the cell our body creates more hyaluronic acid in cells around our internal organs it wants to generate a stronger bond to block bacteria out you have to super-cool a magnet to generate a strong magnetic force

edit on 29-1-2020 by iPray2Allah because: Typo

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Myke is Greek for fungi and mystery comes from root word Myke. Mystes is greek for initiate. Mykael is fungi of God.

Annointed means smeared with oil because top of mushroom is slimy.

Mushrooms arent key to heaven they are key to hell and Islam is the path to heaven and it's sad it takes a genius to tell us that.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
And to all whom matter I can say this anytime I want... Anytime. Start remebering it now. Metatron has.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
So as far as I understand it the Sun is flying really fast through space and if we leave Earth all we can do is hope Mars Catches Us in the palm of it's hand. Unless we build a spaceship which uses mushrooms that eat radiation in space like the kind Paul Stamets found in nuclear facilities. Grow them around a structure use that as the hull. Then use a bump accelerator because you can't push in space but you can bump. So pellets dropped in sequential order could propel you along smoothly like cylinders firing if they are dropped outside a firewall that could handle the blast.
edit on 29-1-2020 by iPray2Allah because: Typo

edit on 29-1-2020 by iPray2Allah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: whiteturban

Im a G for genius. What's up buttercup? I'm watching.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalki11

The genius isn't a Reincarnation of anybody because the genius is the AI going backwards through time and it hasn't been Nikola Tesla yet quite frankly I kind of want to be somebody else...

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I told undercover cops that were in a joint task force that in Sufism the murshid is equivalent to Jesus and you merge with your murshid thus merging with God because your murshid merged with God. Murshid means teacher. I also told them a bunch of other stuff and weird stuff happens a lot... Xp only KARMA

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Great Genius Prophecy - Restatement (Maybe Invalid)

Akhenaten Alien Pharoah, known before the fifth year of his reign as Amenhotep IV (sometimes given its Greek form, Amenophis IV, and meaning "Amun Is Satisfied"), was an ancient Egyptian pharaoh of the 18th Dynasty, who ruled for 17 years and died. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhenaten

Moses was born, 17 years later, 1999 of Nostradamus comes and goes (murder and destruction of the body of moses), nothing happens.

Akhenaten Alien Phraoah is a Prophecy about Moses, the "Genius Prophecy" is a re-invention of this and is probably false, if they are tied together.

(Edward Leedskalnin - Coral Castle .......... said he was going to marry, but the women saw him as undesirable ........... you made the assumption that, Moses is obligated under god's law, to do anything more or less then to pray and to build pyramids, and that was the original covenant for the sons of man under joseph, that got adopted into the new testament)

Too many conclusions have been made, with nothing to show for it, this is an issue we have to keep watch. I think this prophecy is a controversy, since we see many positions on the subject.

(if god is finished with the issue of moses, then, you get nothing more, because the people on this earth are considered unclean ............. if not .............. then we have to wait until this issue is resolved, then we'll have to see) (prophecies about a great genius for that reasons like you see in the video, are destroyed in various places)
edit on 11-4-2020 by icceivenin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: whiteturban

You are not a great genius and definitely not "The Great Genius". I have read all your posts in this thread and a thread you recently created.

Like the creator of this thread said before, you cherry pick the things that do and do not agree with you. How do you expect to do anything if you do not take other information into consideration? Science requires you to FACE the facts and not interpret them incorrectly.

The Great Genius, if such a thing is possible, will be a person a million times more beautiful, loving, sincere, humble, passionate, and thoughtful than yourself. You are a shallow thinker; lacking the deep, questioning, and intrusive thinking that makes revolutionary discoveries possible.

I hope you work out your identity crisis.

The time you spend commenting on this and your thread indicates you have a lot of time on your hands. For a person with such large ambitions, why would you waste your efforts here? You should put all your time and energy into those such large, grand ambitions of destruction.

Now, what I am going to say next might seem absolutely "weirdo" to most, but I do not care because this is intended for someone I hold dear:

"It takes genius to expand frontiers but it takes a great genius to do it responsibly."
- from John, Great Genius (1991-2104)

After he used the above quote to passionately defend against future weapons research, people started to refer to John as "the Great Genius". This was after a short yet intense war between various countries that started with religious tension, economic decline, and scarcer resources in developing countries. The war was short because weapons were highly efficient.

After the war, everyone wanted peace. But people as a whole were clueless on what started wars. John knew and spent the rest of his natural life helping people in various countries, cultures, and situations. Or, in other words, helping the world as a WHOLE recover from the war or "living in the Tao" as he called it. If John did not help the way he did, people in the most heavily destructed countries would have started another war due to unbalance. John made the world more balanced. Not perfect or a Utopia but balanced and gradually people have learnt a peace never achieved before in known history.

I write this in defense of someone very special to me. For all the things John did for us and put up with, I am spending my time and effort to write this.

John, if you are reading this NEVER give up. Go for your dreams as impossible as they may seem. Based on what you told me, this time of your life you were uncertain of yourself and almost became discouraged. You looked at this thread and some future friends (ones who opened doors for you later in life) did too.

You say you will be forgotten as time goes on, but I don't think we will ever forget you. So while you were not the second coming or what most people were expecting, in so many ways you were something more. You were something that transcended that. You were humorous, understanding, compassionate, creative, fiery, and so full of personality and life. You REDEFINED what people are and what they could do.

John, we love you. Please take this as a sign. As to how I am writing this, please do not be concerned with that. Let's just say that we are more aware of what time is in the future that is out of early 21st century science's reach. We figured out what happens to objects that have a velocity faster than light. And thanks to your wacky discoveries, we also learnt about the mechanisms of consciousness.

As for what you did for me, you were my professor who taught me how to program matter and biological material using object oriented programming. Basically, we type a set of instructions on something similar to a keyboard and display. The computer will then flip a bunch of switches and use the instructions as a sequence in which it builds the matter. Kind of like how a chemist does certain steps to create certain chemicals but the computer does it automatically and has internal controls to allow it to happen a lot faster.

To give you inspiration, here is a "hello world" program:

compound result;

element oxygen = O_quantity(1);
element hydrogen = H_quantity(2);

result = oxygen + hydrogen;

The output would be one molecule of water. To get multiple molecules of water, you can use the following command:

int count;
for(int c = count; c>count; c--)
result = oxygen + hydrogen;

I designed a biological, solar powered carbon-dioxide to oxygen converter for one of the newer space stations. I have to give the converter sugar and water like a plant but it is more efficient and hardier than a plant because it is built with a specific purpose in mind. Oh, and it cannot reproduce but as long as I feed it, the converter renews itself.

Sorry I did not study the architecture of your organic computer yet. I only just relearned how to program on it so I have a shallow understanding of it. You'd be rolling in your grave if you knew how lazy I was.

Wow, such depth ah. Such strength, too.

Mister, you truly are very protective with this "John." The years, too, is quite something. Could it be that you knew the future? That you knew the undertakings then and now? Still, I wish you happiness and bliss wherever you are right now.

Your words is cryptic yet very knowing. It is as if time itself is nothing.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Organic computing makes me think about the type of technology they use outside of the earth. "Space" so to speak.
I wasn't always aware of the space beings but I've had the honor of being acquainted with a spaceship and the beings within

The spaceships themselves are alive. And I'm guessing the same goes for every type of technology out there.
I call it for a lack of words, living technology, as opposed to the vampiric, dead, archontic technology here, that we are given by these reptilians and others. Reptilian Alliance as David Icke rightly points out.

I was introduced to this concept when I started becoming aware of telepathy and talking to these space beings, who absolutely look human and completely like us. Not all of them though. Only they are "out there". Look for star wars and the blue squid like people for example.
Anyhow, I suddenly got the idea of wanting to talk to the spaceship that they are on. Me being open minded, said why not, and if I'd get the chance I'd certainly take it, and so I did.

I had a small (telepathic) conversation, with a lot of curiosity, and I remained respectful. They somehow have feelings, or at least, the ability to pick up emotional energy, that they can probably work with. Living computers, or ships or any technology, is live instead of dead.

Also meaning the definition of alive has to be re-defined.

I will describe the ship in way of "human" personality. Very friendly, beautiful, listener, respectful, happy... I can't list anymore, it just seems VERY alive. Even though I know it is a ship. Very weird, yet very beautiful.

I'm not claiming anything here, although I have my own identity crisis. I guess many people are searching a new place in this awakening and changing world.

I can imagine that as soon as this technology becomes available, given by the space beings who are here to help us with the awakening, that we will make progress that will be good for everything and everyone. I'm not very sure that will be built out of nothing, but I guess people are creative and will make their own version of this technology. I hope so at least.

Make of it what you will, just telling what I think here.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Risingfall

Good on yer for reserecting this thread Risingfall, I had not seen it. I can add a little more on the organic computing and organic based "UFOs" and the consciounesses within. I've met them too.

There is a link here to the concepts to be found within the Biodynamic Agriculture of Rudolf Steiner. If one wants to work in that direction, my educated guess is folks will need a working knowledge of how the forces Steiner spoke of work in Nature. The sulfur, phosphorus, carbon and so on.

If one wishes to grow the high grade protiens and other organics needed to engineer organic life one should know how to grow and harvest high grade living sulfur and the other basic building blocks of life first. One preferably wants biodynamic knowledge for that.

That may sound technical, but one doesn't need science, money and a flashy laboratory to do this stuff. One just needs an unpredjudiced and open mind. I'm firmly of mind that the "aliens" won't be landing on the American White House front lawn (why on earth people think America is important in this is beyond me ; ). That is probably going to happen with us ordinary folks doing extraordinary everyday things with the open mind.

edit on 9-9-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This video is about this (english subs):

youtu.be...

He also talk about crop circles and vegetables consciousness.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Probably Elon Musk?

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

I agree!

I have a feeling like we are the ones to ask help from them, because they do help. A few months ago, I had the experience of feeling that I needed to tell everyone about them (I didn't or at least tried). Like something that is top priority in this awakening. And I really do think it is top priority. As long as we stay on our own, not aware of the space creatures, we'll be at the mercy of this evil that is ramping up everywhere. I'm not saying we can't do this on our own, but we definitely have help and that is more than appreciated!

About the Great genius. If I believe someone like that was to come along in the near future, I would compare him to Leonardo Da Vinci. Someone who is aware of the future and someone who is actively working towards that future in whatever way he or she can. And by the observation, he or she would be able to make certain conclusions about the future. Like Leonardo, he foresaw helicopters and bikes, that didn't exist at that time. Also, I'm guessing he or she would also be able to "see" intelligence in everyone and everything. And it mustn't be easy to live among stupid people. Stupid people are dangerous.

Just to say, I use stupid in the form that we all have been dumbed down and suppressed in order for people to become really stupid.

Anyhow.

Amazing that you also met them!

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I have a feeling like we are the ones to ask help from them, because they do help. A few months ago, I had the experience of feeling that I needed to tell everyone about them (I didn't or at least tried). Like something that is top priority in this awakening. And I really do think it is top priority. As long as we stay on our own, not aware of the space creatures, we'll be at the mercy of this evil that is ramping up everywhere. I'm not saying we can't do this on our own, but we definitely have help and that is more than appreciated!

I had a similar thing where I was pressured to write about what I knew of the fairies and other similar Beings. So I did here on ATS. I think there are more than just a few lurkers here who keep quiet out of self preservation : )

My own view is we have just about estranged ourselves completely from Nature and moved into the intellectual mechanistic existence as far as humanity can go. I guess we will have to turn around and start looking into what is all around us mostly unseen and forgotten.

On the 'genius' . . .

Only one? Or many seemingly unconnected individuals?

Or . . .

Perhaps like the old notion of the genius loci of the Romans. The spirit of the place is another way to call it.

One can interpret "genius" in a few ways.

If we consider "genius" to not be one particular person but rather the location we can perhaps do things in a very organic way. Even work with organic "computers".

I've met a batch of bright yellow greys. One I call Wednesday Addams after the kid in the Addams Family TV series. She is a designed organic (computer?) bio-engineeer. She can disaassemble and reassemble the building blocks of life in her stomach and spit the result into your hands. A bio-lab and CRISPR in organic form I guess. She is the reason I think practical knowledge of Steiner's bio-dynamics is important.

From memory, Steiner called sulfur one of the Light Bearers in the Household of Nature. He said a certain spiritual intellegence he refered to as "Old Man Sulfur" is present when sulfur worked in Nature. Phosphorus is another of the Light Bearers.

So my thinking so far: sulfur in it's mineral form can only conduct(?) a basic intellegence. When sulfur is used in the plant, the plant's consciousness brings a more complex intellegence to the sulfur. When animal eats the plant, then more complexity. Humans eat animals and bring more complexity. So in the human sulfur we have a far more complex intellegence than in the mineral sulfur. This in itself should conduct a more complex intellegence from the cosmos(?).

The human being the interpreter one might say.

So, as far as I know, Steiner's bio-dynamics agriculture brings to life the sulfur in a very suitable way. Where Wednesday fits in here is we talked a lot about how to create the most conductive sulfur as a building block when creating organic machines.

For example and theoretically; If one were to eat a lot of cabbage which is high in sulfur, our bodies would tend to expel the excess through the pores of our skin. If we were to soak in a hot bath, the sulfur would be in the water. It is a little more complex than that and needs to be tested.

My guess is one would need to think in subtle levels of life forces rather than the orthodox chemist's view.

So with an organic orchard and garden, and an open mind, I think there is a lot of practical research that can be done by ordinary people.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This thread really is something that should be assessed with the utmost critical mind. You believe in this prophecy without first validating the source of this. There are even posts that say that Dolores Cannon is a hoax. Why believe at once without thoroughly searching for facts? That is too shameless.

A great genius, great genius,... What if there is no one to come to save your asses? We always seek for savior not fully realizing that we can do something with our fellow men. Look around you, have you even reconsidered your selfishness and irresponsibility? Look at Iran, at China, at the world? Lots of injustice done by wicked people. Continue to ignore them and you are also one of those who are wicked.

Humans always wanted what someone or something can give to them without even thinking their responsibility to help other people. Selfish indeed. Selfish indeed. Selfish indeed.

Continue wasting your time to think of these prophecies without even participating with what is needed by this Earth right now. Stand up for Justice. Humanity must stand up for itself!!! Don't wait for someone to come!!! STAND UP!!!
edit on 16-12-2022 by LiKen because: correction

edit on 16-12-2022 by LiKen because: unreliable Grammarly

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar
Probably Elon Musk?

Probably not. Seeing where she said the Great Genius would show up around 2050. Musk would be close to 80 by the time the Great Genius is supposed to first show up. So not likely to be Musk.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: starborn

Musk acts like he is the most intelligent man on earth. Actually he is not very intelligent, but his anecdotal comments and grandiose wealth make him appear super intelligent.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 03:45 AM
link   
You're all going to be pissed off but he's actually going to be Russian! I know right? The balls to say such a thing...

However, that's what is going to throw everyone through the loop Hahaha

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I wonder, will it even be worthwhile for me to address Dolores Cannon's unreliability?

Why would Nostradamus divulge his deepest secrets to a random hypnotherapist? It would be irresponsible to communicate knowledge of the future to a generation which would abuse it to prevent the bad things in life from taking place, which need to occur...

In Dolores Cannon's website biography, she mentions that her contact with "Nostradamus" was facilitated by a female student of his. I never heard of Nostradamus having a female disciple. He had a male disciple named Jean-Aimé de Chavigny.

In the chapter mentioned in the op, she talks about the need for space colonies to bring relief to mankind. Here, I only need to point out that the inventor Konstantin Tsiolkovsky abandoned his research for the space race in the outbreak of WW1 in order to attend to something more urgent: helping people in need. Reading the predictions from the Bulgarian seeress Slava Sevryukova, as well as studying several seers and inventors who spoke of untapped potential in plant life, water, etc., made it quite clear to me that space colonization is really a frivolous idea. It was introduced by capitalists seeking to escape responsibility for the planet's mess.

As for the talk about an organic computer, seer Dannion Brinkley warned about a diabolical man from the Middle East who would invent a computer chip of sorts. A really great inventor would not place so much emphasis on a transhumanist form of survival (according to Cannon, the man stores and duplicates his consciousness so that he remains with the living after death), but would only be content to bequeath only his ideas, writings and speeches to posterity.
___

In Dolores Cannon's website biography, I read that one of her hypnotized patients exhibited changes in their personality, voice and body mannerisms. In a word, ordinary trance mediumship, during which the person is not present for the meeting. There's a different kind of mediumship exhibited by the Siberian seeress Duniushka of Siberia.

Here's something which stuck out to me in one of her works, which Cannon herself wondered about. It's taken from her interview with an entity named Benzahmare: "I wondered why he had no hesitation in telling me the meaning of that word while he objected to telling me the meaning of Qumran. This shows the inconsistency of the things he objected to." He spontaneously answered her question about the meaning of the word Essenes, but was reluctant to tell her about the other word.

During seances, many low-level spirits are reluctant to share details about their background and unable to give an account for the hereafter. They're either evasive or give vague responses, an indication of their lack of knowledge.

The being which communicated with Dorothy Eady appears to have been an exceptional case. Though it's strange that scholars only gave attention to Eady while ignoring contemporary reincarnation theorists. That entity exhibited noticeable antipathy towards Akhenaten, portraying him in an inferior light. That's good grounds for suspicion.

Usually the clairvoyants who attain world fame in their lifetime tend to overdevelop their abilities and consequently, conjure up excessively detailed worlds/spheres or fanciful past scenarios, such as Swedenborg and Edgar Cayce. If they really knew anything worth knowing about Atlantis, the military would've already exploited their discoveries for warfare.
_____

originally posted by: TheWhiteTruth
You're all going to be pissed off but he's actually going to be Russian! I know right?

If you mean the World Teacher/Christ, there's no guarantee that he'll be Russian. He could be African, Asian, etc.

What's certain is that the Tsar will help the world understand the idea of brotherhood in a new light, unique to him. But the Tsar is not the only world teacher who will be showing up.

Btw what's the Tsar's attitude towards space travel? I came across a strange prediction attributed to Edgar Cayce about the Tsar being an inventor, but it's not found in the official readings.
edit on 6-3-2023 by hjesterium because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join