It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oscar Awards Scary Sign !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
When the crane camera rises (usually before commercials) the floor/platform beneath the hosts seems to have converging 2/3 triangles either embedded or superimposed on the floor. Shouldn't somebody be alarmed by this? Is this not deviant? Should not someone look into this?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Should we be worried about some silly symbols that happen to be correlated to some kind of cult...i mean religious...or whatever you're referring to... or say the unemployment rate, or our rights being stripped away?

Go steelers?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

Please forgive my ignorance, but what is the significance of your statement about the 2/3 triangles?

edit on 27-2-2011 by TrueGrit because: typo, yes, again, grrrrr...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueGrit

They could imply Freemasonry . This will not stand.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The Oscars are now implying what about Freemasonry? Maybe it's just because someone like the design? Why does everything have some hidden meaning? Sometimes it just is, what it is, no?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
2/3 triangle - I didn't watch the Oscars so I have no
clue as to what your speaking of without a photo.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Can you provide footage of this for us that havent seen it?

.......... Hollywood has always belonged to the Illuminati and Masonry. No shock there. But if you can show that the imagery is more present now then say 5 years ago you might have a thread.

Unfortunately the more conspiracy becomes popular, images that before were sure signs of evil can now just be pretty decoration thought of by some dimwitted person going for ratings.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueGrit

And triangles - there every where you look.

But my curiosity is peaked anyway so I would like to see a photo

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

Ummmmm....you do realize it is just a stage, and set design....that changes frequently, in between portions of a show, and for different shows, each year??

Oh, but Hollywood, that much hated (by the extreme right) bastion of "free-thinking commies and liberals"....yeah, sure.......(??)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
i'm missing the Oscars?? oh well..

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueGrit
The Oscars are now implying what about Freemasonry? Maybe it's just because someone like the design? Why does everything have some hidden meaning? Sometimes it just is, what it is, no?

You may want to research who owns the building where these awards are held lol.Yeah just what it is !

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Good God ! Light patterns on the floor that can be potentially be interpreted any number of ways ! But likely Masonic !!! Further conspiracy proof.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
you mean people ACTUALLY watch that crap? What a waste...I'm enjoying fred astaire dancing with judy garland..right now

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I dont understand. Masons must be involved if not on the stage itself, then at the higher Levels. Someone approved this.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The lights/symbols converge and form a Square and Compass. Coincidence? Think about it.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I'm not a Mason yet
But I switched to the oscars after I saw this thread but as they went to commercial they showed 13 steps which seemed to get smaller to the top kind of like the unfinished pyramid on the back of the dollar bill. Coincidence?? Im not sure but I thought I would bring it up because it is kind of interesting.
edit on 27-2-2011 by thirdeyeflight because:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thirdeyeflight

Please provide footage, evidence of this.
Not sure why you would want to be a mason, jacking off in coffins isnt on my list of to do things, but I believe in everyone having their own right to choose.

I also want to echo the statements that have been made about imagery. The show that they put on costs millions of dollars, ever design, every song, every joke has been rehearsed. It is all intentional.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
With such open and obvious signs ( as seen again a moment ago), who can deny the power wielded by these evil demon overlords? Looked like reptiles too, some of them. Why are they allowed to walk the earth? Masonic influence , NWO and Illuminati symbolism on national airwaves. Despicable.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Or even worse and far more scary. Ever taken a good look at the Oscar award? No genitals... What's that about? Huh?

Seriously though, I didn't see the show, and I didn't see the triangles... But really, they are just triangles. You can see them anywhere.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
So far I have been unable to locate a good picture of what I am talking about but I will keep looking and post as soon as I can.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join