It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romanian Discovery |Inscribed Clay Tablets Predating Sumerian Tablets !!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
When I showed this to my husband who worked building planes at Boeing for 15 years, he immediately said it looked like part of a landing gear.

Certainly it looks to have no age and appears to be a part of modern machinery. I don't know the precise bit of machinery it comes from but landing gear sounds as good as any. If your husband can remember which bit of landing gear it might be maybe we could look it up and either rule it out or confirm it

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lme7898354

Ceausescu was a megalomaniac that probably would love to see his nation to be the birth ground of European civilization and there are plenty of examples of "artifacts" that are found presented as real that are meant to glorify the finder or a some other cause.

Nevertheless it is a very interesting artifact and would love other researchers to provide more evidence of it's claimed age.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Ceausescu was a megalomaniac that probably would love to see his nation to be the birth ground of European civilization and there are plenty of examples of "artifacts" that are found presented as real that are meant to glorify the finder or a some other cause.

Nevertheless it is a very interesting artifact and would love other researchers to provide more evidence of it's claimed age.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa
Just in case anyone is confused about the recently drilled hole here is a close up of it

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5d53f98172fa.jpg[/atsimg]

Why in the world would someone take the time to drill holes in a piece like that? First of all none of us really know what it was or what it was used for, so it seems very impratical for someone to just drill holes in something like that. It may have simply been the way the piece of metal was laid in the ground that accounted for the pitting on the top surface vs the side holes.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The Pink Giants Argedava Best Secret in Romania (Region Popesti Novaci)

The most amazing discovery in Romania, the huge necropolis Argedava - Popeşti-Novaci is most concealed. It's pink shell (as a result of irradiation) of 80 giants, appreciated by locals as having a height of over 5 meters,they were dug in Nucet( the Gods necropolis), west of the city.

The necropolis was mentioned for the first time in 2003, Congress Dacologie III, by Professor of History and Philosophy, Bardan George Raine, and researcher George Serban.

A sample of these findings is only accessible to videotape recorded at the congress.

In Romania, giant skeletons were also found in Polovragi excavations in several stages, ending up in 1994, the public, two skeletons dug up in 2005, the hill beneath the monastery Black Prince.

Also the research. Of Panteleimon - Swan, in October 1989, were removed 20 skeletons of giants.

At Scaieni, giant necropolis was discovered by locals in 1985. Two skeletons have been removed, but the site has never been investigated. The same kind of skeletons found in caves in Colorado network ...

In a TV show, General Emil Strainu confirms these findings and the existence of giants in that area ...

Source:www.neacostache.com...

In regards to this pink giant skeletons I heard the news sometime ago I believe was on one of the American Channels then I called my mom in Romania she said yes was a story about them but nothing afterwards and that I found really strange.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lme7898354

Why in the world would someone take the time to drill holes in a piece like that? First of all none of us really know what it was or what it was used for, so it seems very impratical for someone to just drill holes in something like that. It may have simply been the way the piece of metal was laid in the ground that accounted for the pitting on the top surface vs the side holes.

for a 'pin' to go through it, there are previous posts in this thread explaining that.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

for a 'pin' to go through it, there are previous posts in this thread explaining that.

My point is that nobody would have reason to find such an artifact and then take the time to drill two holes in it. These holes were there when the object was manufactured.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

My point is that nobody would have reason to find such an artifact and then take the time to drill two holes in it. These holes were there when the object was manufactured.

yes.... that is what I have been saying, I have said it in earlier posts in this thread.....

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters

I tend to agree that he's a nationalist. I made a note to myself to look into this (the aluminum artifact is not something that looks credible) -- there certainly were towns and villages in the area (perhaps cities... I don't know) and there may even have been frequently used symbols (Native American rock art uses symbols unique to each tribe and area as well as some more general ones.)

I want to have a more thorough look at this. To my (biased) mind, the objects look modern with badly done 'artificial aging' -- BUT -- I don't know much about this area or this dig and before I make up my mind, I want some additional information.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by no special characters

I tend to agree that he's a nationalist. I made a note to myself to look into this (the aluminum artifact is not something that looks credible) -- there certainly were towns and villages in the area (perhaps cities... I don't know) and there may even have been frequently used symbols (Native American rock art uses symbols unique to each tribe and area as well as some more general ones.)

I want to have a more thorough look at this. To my (biased) mind, the objects look modern with badly done 'artificial aging' -- BUT -- I don't know much about this area or this dig and before I make up my mind, I want some additional information.

Ceausescu was a megalomaniac but not in the way you are describing it.After he went to China and saw the masses of people adoring him he decided that the Romanian people should do the same so he went crazy on cultivating his personality cult and organizing huge shows where thousands of people were screaming his name and were holding his photo.
Regarding his ambition to put Romania on the map as the birth place of civilization - you have to know that he could not even have the Romanian historians put together a decent encyclopedia about old Romania (it was called Dacia ) and our ancestors the Thracian -actually it was a Romanian millionaire from Italy (I.C DRAGAN) who first wrote and presented to him the book "We The Thracian" and beat him to it ( he was upset about it actually)
The historic artifacts listed in this thread are real and so is the history of these places.What is today Romania and it's neighborhood use to be in ancient times an advanced civilization and there are plenty of proofs for that .
Of course that does not sit well with the current version of the history and nobody will rewrite soon the history books. I was reading an active thread on ATS about Antarctica and the discovery of a 2000 years old map made by a Roman statesman and general Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa roughly 2,000 years ago.
Guess what Dacia and Thracia are clear and present on that map together with the main ancient countries and it was there since ancient times( see pic from the thread below).
We are fortunate now that the region is free of dictators and with the help of the internet a new picture of the past emerges and hopefully the pieces of the puzzle will fall in the wright place and we could reconstruct the history of a forgotten civilization.
As a side note - currently in Romania there are hundreds of "poachers" roaming the protected and unprotected archaeological sites with their state of the art metal detectors in search of ancient gold artifacts.Sometimes the authorities manage to recover these ancient artifacts but most of the time they don't.
And worst of all the most ancient gold extraction mines at Rosia Montana ( since the stone age !!!) are about to be wiped out by the modern corporate business ( just a cover up but that's another conspiracy subject )
So it looks to me like TPTB are hard at work in Romania on multiple fronts...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I would like to mention in this context the fact that it is acknowledged that civilization who lived on this Romanian lands predated even Summer.

If this is proven to be 100% accurate then the knowledge and everything else that was found on this territory including the possibility of this great tunnels and secret chambers under Romanian earth is worth more than we can comprehend. Maybe the true history of human kind can be deciphered by taking a closer look to this not enough investigated Romanian Land ,its mysteries and secrets.

To proof how important this is if you have the time read the following article

THE CONQUEST OF SUMER (IRAQ) BY THE CARPATHO - DANUBIAN PEOPLE
www.dacia.org...

Even for a Romanian as I am is unreal how many words in the spoken Romanian language today are similar with the old Sumerian language ...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Nice OP. I tend to agree with your ideas, as there were plenty of civilizations around in 7500 BC as well as older places. There have been numerous found civilizations in the EurAsian continent. Recent discoveries at Gobekli Tepe (going back as far as 11000BC) do indeed show that advancecd cultures had been around for some time even before our last ice age.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Interesting, another intriguing find I remember from Eastern Europe recently was the pyramids in Bosnia.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Based on the evidence presented it seems something very unique is going on in Romania. Not one but several pieces of evidence that prove something out of the ordinary did take place there. The question is what will it take to get the real answers and how much do people in power know about these discoveries.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Didn't get a chance to read all the way through, but it mostly sounds legit, except the aluminum wedge. I wonder why mainstream geologists aren't looking at this.

First thing I found also felt was strange about the aluminum wedge is that the hole appeared to be free of corrosion. I am wondering if something could have covered both sides of the hole, protecting it from corrosion, or if the corrosion was removed, on an initial examination of this artifact.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
Just further proof that Scientist have been guessing for years.

Obviously, a civilazation was here that we have no concept of how they lived.

I find it kind of funny, we think we have a clue about our past.

Yet we are stumped by every single new find...

Well just like in the case of the Shroud of Turin. It makes you wonder how accurate these people are?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Two small notes:

The copper axe shown earlier would have been cast and the shafting hole wouldn't have been 'drilled'.

My own opinion is that the object is a modern one. If one were to take a look at the context of where it was 'probably' found it may be a piece of machinery or perhaps part of an aircraft shot down or crashed in WWII.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
ANCIENT DACIA Video

Transylvania plateau cradle of civilization -English subtitles.

Not so sure how many of you know this is a great 28 minutes video worth every minute of it .

Direct link for your use:

www.youtube.com...

Hope you will enjoy . I believe this explains a lot of what was discussed in this topic

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join